Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,112 members, 7,922,678 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student (1150 Views)

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by chibecanglobal(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2015
Jim Iyke has never had it easy with the womenfolk. Most issues he has had with them he never bargained for. Just like last Monday, the actor was doing the regular thing everyone would do after meeting with who you consider your favourite governor in Nigeria. He posted a picture of himself with Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, with catchy captions to show how much he respects the governor for his wonderful achievements in his state.
His post was as harmless as it could get but one of the comments he got in return must have stopped him in his tracks. It was from a woman. Whatever Jim had done to them? None would marry him, just yet and this one wouldn’t let him be.
Jackiify Malaysian student
Jim Iyke
Jim Iyke
“Jim I beg you in the name of God,stop getting married to me in my dreams. For more than three years now I have always seen you in my dreams, married to me. I have been praying every time about it but it always reoccurred. Even last night it happened again. I am tired of this. If you are his PA show him this text message and if this is you, I beg you in the name of God, to do something about it” she fired in her comment to Jim Iyke’s post of himself and Governor Akpabio in Ikot Ekpene at the commissioning of Ritman University last Monday.
The comment definitely got attention of Potpourri who decided to seek the girl out who simply signed her name as Jackiify . We got lucky again.
In a BBM chat with her later on, Potpourri found out that the girl is a Nigerian schooling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She goes by the name Ify Jacob. The first thing that struck me about her comment was that this could be a girl acting out her fantasy and laying it out in a dramatic way. Then I asked her if she had ever had any crush on Jim, many girls do.
“That is where the problem is” she told me bluntly. “ I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me” she says
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-stop-marrying-me-in-my-dreams-cries-nigerian-malaysian-student/
See her pic below

Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:42am On May 17, 2015
[size=20pt]since we are not guests at the wedding to witness this, can you pls send us pictures from the wedding, then will set up a panel to look into this [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by oge4real(f): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by davspog2(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
Malay weed is definitely bad!
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by demmy0325(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2015
Its wah i called obsession... She nids help..
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by cold(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2015
Na wa o! Orishirishi. Wetin we go call this one now?
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by whillyamz98(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2015
She has a secret crush on jim iyke. But that guy must be a jonkey .....
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by samuelson06(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2015
I don't blame the girl for her obsession about Jim but Vanguard for publishing this kind of nonsense.
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by no1madman(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2015
Na dis kind girl dey bite penixxx
Una probably no go understand
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2015
no1madman:
Na dis kind girl dey bite penixxx Una probably no go understand
undecided
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by Felvet(f): 12:42pm On May 17, 2015
Girl you need deliverance. Spiritual husband at work.
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by chibecanglobal(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
Felvet:
Girl you need deliverance. Spiritual husband at work.
No those ppl are charlatan s.
She needs see a professional like a psychologist or something like that.
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by tociano009(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
Pictures of the wedding

Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by stingbreed(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
EYA,, SHE WANTS TO GET HIS ATTENTION..

WHAT A LADY COULD DO FOR LOVE cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Jim Iyke has never had it easy with the womenfolk. Most issues he has had with them he never bargained for. Just like last Monday, the actor was doing the regular thing everyone would do after meeting with who you consider your favourite governor in Nigeria. He posted a picture of himself with Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, with catchy captions to show how much he respects the governor for his wonderful achievements in his state.
His post was as harmless as it could get but one of the comments he got in return must have stopped him in his tracks. It was from a woman. Whatever Jim had done to them? None would marry him, just yet and this one wouldn’t let him be.
Jim Iyke
Jim Iyke
“Jim I beg you in the name of God,stop getting married to me in my dreams. For more than three years now I have always seen you in my dreams, married to me. I have been praying every time about it but it always reoccurred. Even last night it happened again. I am tired of this. If you are his PA show him this text message and if this is you, I beg you in the name of God, to do something about it” she fired in her comment to Jim Iyke’s post of himself and Governor Akpabio in Ikot Ekpene at the commissioning of Ritman University last Monday.
The comment definitely got attention of Potpourri who decided to seek the girl out who simply signed her name as Jackiify . We got lucky again.
In a BBM chat with her later on, Potpourri found out that the girl is a Nigerian schooling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She goes by the name Ify Jacob. The first thing that struck me about her comment was that this could be a girl acting out her fantasy and laying it out in a dramatic way. Then I asked her if she had ever had any crush on Jim, many girls do.
“That is where the problem is” she told me bluntly. “ I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me” she says
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-stop-marrying-me-in-my-dreams-cries-nigerian-malaysian-student/
See her pic below
she dey take style advertise hersef to iyke cheesy
na wah grin

(1) (Reply)

One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. / Relationshit!!! / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.