Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit (36368 Views)

Waje In Very Sexy Never- Before -seen Photoshoot / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by frank043(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Sure smiley.

Lemme get my spoon cheesy

Wow! The most BEAUTIFUL GIRL on nairaland is joining me for dinner!! Damsel,please make it snapping,ok? Feeling so frantic...
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2015
NO NO
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Twaci(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2015
frank043:

Wow! The most BEAUTIFUL GIRL on nairaland is joining me for dinner!! Damsel,please make it snapping,ok? Feeling so frantic...
Lolz! Abeg shift joor! Leave spoon, I'll use my hand smiley
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by frank043(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Lolz! Abeg shift joor! Leave spoon, I'll use my hand smiley

Ah! Future miss nairaland eating with her bare hands?!! Anyways,I'll take you to my inner room,where the prying eyes of the journalists that came to cover our wonderful dinner won't get to you...Oya come in under my guidance and warmth. #winks
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by heeds2532(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever. www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nice outfit. But u need to chop up ooo

Working on it dear... anything for you....
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Working on it dear... anything for you....
Oya na.
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 17, 2015
Nuella222:
A very handsome giraff-neck Freeman grin.

Na joke o grin

Evils... cry

Thanks love....
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oya na.

Why aren't you contesting for MNL?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Why aren't you contesting for MNL?
Chai!!!! u no like me oooo
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai!!!! u no like me oooo

You dey fall my hand.... you are allowing these ugly girls to show themselves...
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You dey fall my hand.... you are allowing these ugly girls to show themselves...
Tnx for the compliment *Slimes*

It's just dat I don't av d tym.
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tnx for the compliment *Slimes*

It's just dat I don't av d tym.

Now you talking.... Happy new week
Re: Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Now you talking.... Happy new week
Same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.