Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) (5071 Views)

Chose Wisely: Your Prefair Bleep Network / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:29pm On May 17, 2015
Go wit d gas
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Dollar101(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2015
Dhavids:

Hehehehehe...our pastor must see this!!!!

Pastor don involve for the mata? what happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland biko
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Dollar101(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Go wit d gas

Are you sure...It means no sex for you at all
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
Dhavids:
Hehehehehe...our pastor must see this!!!!
grin grin ....
Na Natural resources
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
NinoBrown888:

I know your type.
Lol!
Since u know my type, please tell me more. Enlighten me more about myself.
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by natas22: 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
it's the fuel i will take, the fuel for three years can get you lots of the remaining three item for ten years straight.

www.
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by dhamiylhola(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
Jordan's all the way
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2015
Hope FREE means free from prosecution too.

I'll turn an int'l weed merchant...then everything else will be added unto me.
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Dhavids(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2015
Dollar101:

Pastor don involve for the mata? what happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland biko
grin
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by 1goodman: 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
na num 3 sure pass oo
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
ITbomb:
Number 2
I go open filling station, make money and Bleep for life

Oley
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by bammy777(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
No. 3. Then think of sharp way to make millions. Many won't agree buh we kw d way it goes. When i make d milli , can beep any hoe , get myself enfor jordan , buy gas.
Re: You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
hmmmm end time pple everywhere cheesy cheesy#@those dat choose number1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street? / How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) / I Cheated On My Husband Because Of N1500 To Buy Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.