Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Cheated On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On Her (2726 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On Her by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
You can't be that foolish to tell your wife. Except you want to breed trouble at this early stage of your marriage.

It is not easy to resist temptation at this young age,,but you've got no choice.
Re: I Cheated On Her by falconey(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

seniorman what is this? I saw your moniker .........coming to check your perspective on the matter.

To my greatest surprise I saw this!
Re: I Cheated On Her by Moana(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
Eeeeeh your wife's turn to accidentally fall on another man's kpeckus will come, and you will know karma is a beesh
Re: I Cheated On Her by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

seniorman what is this? I saw your moniker .........coming to check your perspective on the matter.

To my greatest surprise I saw this!
Had to go through the first page before commenting.
Re: I Cheated On Her by kinglekan: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
farano:
You touched her boobs mistakenly and she sucked your banana mistakenly too

undecided
Re: I Cheated On Her by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
farano:
You touched her boobs mistakenly and she sucked your banana mistakenly too
Your bo.oby dey Ok,but I don't knw if u have big booty too,hope you can mistakenly suck my banana soon!
Re: I Cheated On Her by ErepaTV: 4:02pm On May 17, 2015
You better finish what you started. You must chop that punny. You can also invite your wife for a 3some..
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmm. You married this year. You are cheating dis year?
Did u respect ur wife at all?
Becareful sha, it better u tell dat lady off even if it nt easy.

For goodness sake! You are a married man.... The lady in question is aware. I sense danger, quite now or u will be marrying a second wife soon
Re: I Cheated On Her by jennyswt(f): 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
op c ur mouth,,she has ukwu like dat of a goddess.. smh.. Beta close d babe's chapter n face ur tender marriage biko
Re: I Cheated On Her by emekachimek: 6:07pm On May 17, 2015
himkers:
You must tell your wife o!
He must tell am
Re: I Cheated On Her by tygaweezy(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2015
himkers:
You must tell your wife o!
Dats funny
Re: I Cheated On Her by eromspete(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2015
This whole thread is a mistake undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry

First - you don't like her but she has the hips of a goddess
Second - how do you touch a woman's breasts mistakenly in your own domain (shop) with any form of premeditation
Third - What is the 'one thing that led to another'?
Fourth - Were you in a trance when you/she pulled out ya preek and started licking it in ya shop?
Fifth - You booked an appointment to fucccc her later in an undisclosed hotel - ISSORAI

Dude admit it, you just want to have one on the side grin grin angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Room: Is It Possible? / s / Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.