Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! (1111 Views)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Need A 'classified Website' Asap / Need A Website Developer To Design a 4 Star Hotel Website...ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by folarina(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hi ,

Please i need to design a website 4 for my business hence i need a website designer.

The site will be a combination of both HTML and flash .

Send me an email with jobs done in the past so that we can arrange a meeting ASAP.

This will only work for someone in Lagos .

Drop me a line if you are intrested folarina@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
lol
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by folarina(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2009
@
Dhtml - what is funny ?
Do you know what lol means - Laugh out loud

@everyone

Thanks for response ,I will get back to you all .
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2009
Nuthing, just passing by, i assume you have gotten what you wanted - me i am a substitute in case you still need a dynamic developer.

The combination of flash + html reminded me of something very funny (on one other nigerian site like that - takes several years to load)
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by folarina(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2009
@dhtml

Thanks for stopping by then ,

I have had a few responses and just narrowing it down to a perfect match.

Drop me a line with site you have done and we take it from there.

This is a new co with greater potential to grow,sky is the limit , wink wink
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by DanielV: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hi folarina,

If you want a website asap then have a look at this: http://www.domaintree.net
On this website you can get your website up and running in no time. However, if you want something more serious, then i suggest you find a web designer. it will cost you more though. , so it depends what you want really.

dan
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by folarina(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
@DanielV

Thanks i surely want a bespoke job for this company .

I am in touch with a few of the guys from nairaland and it is looking positive.
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by babajhyde: 1:37am On Feb 13, 2009
Hi folarina
i will design the site for you though, i just cut my teeth on webdesign but i can do magic, i will come with my laptop nad u will see what i hav eto offer. i bet you u'll like it i'v worked for two advertising agencies in portharcourt. i'm based in ibadan my price is just my fare to and fro and i will design the site for free no matter how big you want it.

jide
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2009
You can usually find some of the sites i have done on my home page - www.mwebng.net - just click to follow the links - the others aise those ones are substandard - that is why i left them out of my home page.
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by segsalerty(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
www.segsalerty.com just check and see if you need to contact me , its a site am currently working on ! not past !
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Hope22: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2009
Try do-it -yourself website builder visit ; www.ftdomain.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Richiez(m): 2:54am On Jan 07, 2014
WebFac3 Media Can Get your website up and running within 2 weeks for just N15,000

I advise you to read up the benefits of having a website on
http://academicsnigeria.com/benefits-of-having-a-website/

Re: I Need Someone To Design Me A Website Asap! by Taiw(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Contact us at admin@hottestcareerjobs.com

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A "site Review"? / Who Can Help Me Design This For A Token / Amount Of Standand School Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.