Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide (799 Views)

Olamide Shakiti Bobo Video Mistakes (you Must Tell Olamide) / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / Olamide - Bobo [video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
Everyone in my area keeps shouting about the bobo video and dance steps saying it's dOpE,it's wow etc,that i had to download it that's why i wanna know what you guys think about the video
ARE YOU TRASHING IT OR PAINTING IT?
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by adewaletb3(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2015
It makes sense like seriously. Totally loving the dance steps.
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by adewaletb3(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
It makes sense like seriously. Totally loving the dance steps.
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by tohpahz(f): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
It's dop.e.
He got d dance steps from
'Lt'
The dance is called yobo..

Like the vid
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:
It's dop.e.
He got d dance steps from
'Lt'
The dance is called yobo..

Like the vid
wow,never knew i saw the dance for the first time in the video,
they are trying to make it like shoki
ybnl really trying
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by tohpahz(f): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
shokky24:

wow,never knew i saw the dance for the first time in the video,
they are trying to make it like shoki
ybnl really trying

They Are.
The dance is really making waves..
It might go more than shoki na
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by herinolah(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
Am painting it bajebaje
The video is DoPe,oya shakiti bobo bobo
Re: Are You Painting Or Thrashing The BOBO Video By Olamide by ife4luv21(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2015
d video deh on point like decimal wallahi I just deh shakitibobo everywhere

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Naija Songs Of All Times / HOT!!! NEW NIGERIAN SONGS! And Their Download Links - Naijafire.com / A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.