Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! (41216 Views)

When She Says She Dates Only Oil And Gas Worker / 17 Struggles A "Good Girl" Faces When She Dates Her First "Bad Boy". / 17 Struggles A ‘good Girl’ Faces When She Dates Her First ‘bad Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by themanderon: 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
NobleG1:

You have yourself to pity. You really need it.
Hope u don't find yourself in a situation that science and your white masters cannot save you from maybe then you will understand. nice day
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by NobleG1(m): 3:00am On May 19, 2015
themanderon:

Hope u don't find yourself in a situation that science and your white masters cannot save you from maybe then you will understand. nice day

I am tired of hearing a bunch of crap aimed at promoting a creationist agenda and denying the hard, laborious work that has been done by thousands of scientists. There is no big agenda to deny religion its place in the world, however, there is a religious agenda to deny the hard work of science because it doesn't fit in with the narrow agenda of biblical theology.

Science is constantly evolving and changing. New discoveries happen every day, discoveries that change the way we think, or view the world around us. Biblical theology is unchanging. Trying to vindicate the biblical version of creation is not scientific observation, it is trying to push an agenda.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by themanderon: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
NobleG1:

I am tired of hearing a bunch of crap aimed at promoting a creationist agenda and denying the hard, laborious work that has been done by thousands of scientists. There is no big agenda to deny religion its place in the world, however, there is a religious agenda to deny the hard work of science because it doesn't fit in with the narrow agenda of biblical theology.

Science is constantly evolving and changing. New discoveries happen every day, discoveries that change the way we think, or view the world around us. Biblical theology is unchanging. Trying to vindicate the biblical version of creation is not scientific observation, it is trying to push an agenda.

I am not trying to vindicate religion neither am I trying to deny science but what I am trying to let you know is that there are some phenomenons on earth that cannot be explained by science and instead of accepting this facts most scientists deny these and pretend that it doesn't exist therefore making adherents to believe that it doesn't but meanwhile when we look around us we see this things unfolding right before our very own eyes.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.
So what's gonna happen if she dates a poor guy?

Then the guy becomes wretched... grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by NobleG1(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
themanderon:

I am not trying to vindicate religion neither am I trying to deny science but what I am trying to let you know is that there are some phenomenons on earth that cannot be explained by science and instead of accepting this facts most scientists deny these and pretend that it doesn't exist therefore making adherents to believe that it doesn't but meanwhile when we look around us we see this things unfolding right before our very own eyes.

Every field of science has unanswered questions and gaps in our understanding. Scientists typically view these as open research questions. Others sometimes argue that if science can’t explain how something happened, then God must be the explanation. Such arguments are called “god-of-the-gaps” arguments. The risk in these arguments is that science is always developing. If gaps in scientific knowledge are the basis for belief in God, then as scientists fill in the gaps, the evidence for God disappears. The God of the Bible, however, is much more than a god of the gaps. Christians believe that God is always at work in the natural world, in the gaps as well as in the areas that science can explain.

God-of-the-gaps arguments use gaps in scientific explanation as indicators, or even proof, of God’s action and therefore of God’s existence. Such arguments propose divine acts in place of natural, scientific causes for phenomena that science cannot yet explain. The assumption is that if science cannot explain how something happened, then God must be the explanation. But the danger of using a God-of-the-gaps argument for the action or existence of God is that it lacks the foresight of future scientific discoveries. With the continuing advancement of science, God-of-the-gaps explanations often get replaced by natural mechanisms. Therefore, when such arguments are used as apologetic tools, scientific research can unnecessarily be placed at odds with belief in God. The recent Intelligent Design (ID) movement highlights this problem. Certain ID arguments, like the irreducible complexity of the human eye or the bacterial flagellum, are rapidly being undercut by new scientific discoveries.

If gaps in scientific knowledge are the basis for belief in God, then as science progresses, evidence for God’s existence continually diminishes.
Religion is incompatible with the “Show me the data” attitude of someone devoted to the study of chemistry, physics, biology, or medicine.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Mhizizzy(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2015
Dis
is a scary story o

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Pheals(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
demmy0325:
..So am d ftc... ...Oya shakitii bobo...... Make we send ds gal to dangote to confam ds..
no bill gate ni...instead u pray u no fall victim
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nature8(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm, this is unbelievable.. Womanizers in the house, take note..

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Abimbola29(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Joel3:
please help me with this flat foot thing. what is flat foot? and how does one knows it?
look at the balance of their legs on sleepers?if it is flat without small space at the middle between the sleepers and their legs or if under her legs is balance on on the sleepers then you know for sure it's flat foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.