Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? (1605 Views)

My Course Was Unaccredited By NUC. What's Next? / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by pegolala(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
so i was wondering if i can change my my course while in the university like,am actually hoping to get into FUTY with geography, can i change to smtin lyk urban and regional planning, or quantity surveying or surverying and geoinformatics? any advice/help?
Re: any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by NiceMan4(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
Compose your question well, where are you now, university? course? level? and where do you wish to be, university? course? level?

You can buy transfer form to any of those in the university.
Re: any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by pegolala(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
NiceMan4:
Compose your question well, where are you now, university? course? level? and where do you wish to be, university? course? level?

am a jambite hoping to get into FUTY with geography. can i change to any of d courses i listed above when i av bin admitted already into d uni. lyk change of dept or smtin?
Re: any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by Joshuadon: 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
NiceMan4:

in addition compose the topic well

1 Like

Re: any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by NiceMan4(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2015
pegolala:

am a jambite hoping to get into FUTY with geography. can i change to any of d courses i listed above when i av bin admitted already into d uni. lyk change of dept or smtin?
Yes
Re: any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University? by pegolala(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2015
NiceMan4:
Yes
ok tnx

(1) (Reply)

Bournemouth University Offers Nigerian Students A Better Future / Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students / History!! Why Was It Removed From The Curriculum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.