Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos (40611 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by wengerjay(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
To
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by juniormusa(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
Guys vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland!
It's tomorrow..cheers cool
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2015
If you like, kill yourself over this news. They are married! Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by ojnnaco(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
ąąąąąąąђ ßม┼ đIş MąЙ Щ๏Щ๏ đIє.. ђąßą
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Aitee1: 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:
hehehehehe.. i have hope..

back on my drawing board.. planning how to make this money

Wetin you dey draw, for how many years wey I know you now wey head never show grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
So he can't fix his church roof?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by igboboy3(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
A trophy wife is still a wife

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Is it Lara or Iara?

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by tayork(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
Thank God for thier life, how does that affect the drastic reduction of coaster biscuit and it so tiny sad

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by igmatt2002(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by themodernman: 10:03pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
Abuse me all you want. But each time I see the two together, I can't help thinking of the Beauty and the Beast

Check the picture below and ask yourself what this girl want from oshobaba if not money and power. See oshomole's head self. It is enough to kill any passion a woman can have for him. The girl is just a gold digger; no more, no less!

You neither have a clue what turn women on nor am I confirming she truly loves Oshobaba.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by organicfoods(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
This marriage dey raise dusts ooo.
Meanwhile if you know anyone who's into soybean farming tell him this.

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details
organicfoodsng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
Anyone noticed she's always looking unhappy in all of her pics with dat oshio?
Pple keep saying she's in for money or staus but I don't see y shed rush for either cos one, it shows she's from a rich family and she's not even nigerian so what would need d status for And it sure isn't beauty , well we all know dat part.
Me own theory says its either osio baba has her blackmailed, or he used a charm on her (God forgive me if not so).
But this sure aint no love btwn them

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Pennah(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
INFACT AM SHORT OF WORDZ

BT WOT I KNW IS............... DIS NA MONEY MARRIAGE(M.M)
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by RaptorX: 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
laplace12:

Could this be love? cheesy
Yes the love of money.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by themodernman: 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
igmatt2002:
Her name is now Lara Oshiomhole! For those who don't like their marriage take heart, it's their choice! grin

Leave them make dem still dey fantasize cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Proxy001(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2015
uwadiegu!!!

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by redcliff: 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
This girl don hammer, unfortunately its our people who would have to fund her lavish lifestyle.

Am disgusted at our governor's impunity.

Shutup my friend. What does age have to do with picking a spouse if you are of marriageable age? Your type wpuld do the same too.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by kenoz(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
HML to the couple
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by leo1234(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
Abuse me all you want. But each time I see the two together, I can't help thinking of the Beauty and the Beast

Check the picture below and ask yourself what this girl want from oshobaba if not money and power. See oshomole's head self. It is enough to kill any passion a woman can have for him. The girl is just a gold digger; no more, no less!

She digs gold which is valuable.
What do u dig
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by realborn(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
She looks sad.

Twitter people have dehypnotised her with their unaffirmative comments, even from far away US.

Her mother would have been too apt for her new groom, how much more herself.

Enjoy the rest of your years with the husband of your youth. Prenup no dey naija ooooo...

Nb:

Oshiomole should complete this church building na!

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2015
oshobaba so dark he went to night school en got marked absent. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by 1009ja: 10:19pm On May 17, 2015
See what Edo State money can buy. I hope this does not become a thrending thang for the new governors. GMB has to find some ways to monitor what these governors do with their state revenues. The state houses of assembly are puppets for each govenor, allowing the govenors to treat their state purse the same GEJ is treating the federal purse. We just hope that GMB has actually come to the rescue. Corruption is the root of ALL our country's ills.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by lazsnaira(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
No one seems to know the lady's proper name and I am concerned.

Pls Mrs Oshiomole should write her name for us, I am tire of not knowing which to call her; Iara, lala, lara

All over the internet she is addressed as lala.

On nairaland it was first iara & then lara

For now I'll simply address her as Ms Fortes
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Mehn! This lady is sooooooooo pretty.
I'm awed at GOD's work anytime I see her.
How did the two of them meet?

They met in my house. Come to my house; u could be lucky too wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Check the picture below and ask yourself what this girl want from oshobaba if not money and power.[/b][b] See oshomole's head self. It is enough to kill any passion a woman can have for him. The girl is just a gold digger; no more, no less!
cheesy! Lmao @ killing of passion cheesy grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by eddyslim(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm Oshiobaba, happy married life jare
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
Oshobaba so short he does backflips under the bed.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
One thing I like about this Oshiomhole wife is; the Nollywood actresses and all those girl calling themselves sexy now know what a sexy girl look like. You can't eat yourself to stupor with stomach as big as an elephant and keep posting pictures on instagram claiming you're beautiful.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.