Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau (20350 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by ChristyG(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the wahala Yorubas don put us into by voting CHAIN

Ever since Buhari was elected, Fulani herdsmen have gone fully mad in their killing mission angry
u must mad @ ss.hole.even d middbelt voted for buhari but ur blind ibotic eyes wont see dat.olosi omo eranko

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by doyinbaby(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2015
How sad,may God comfort & strengthened the bereaved.The Christians in the north are facing a lot of persecution.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Idiataqueen(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2015
When will all dis nonsense stop?
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by lincolnj88: 8:56am On May 18, 2015
Gowon.... where art thou

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Idiataqueen(f): 8:56am On May 18, 2015
ChristyG:
u must mad @ ss.hole.even d middbelt voted for buhari but ur blind ibotic eyes wont see dat.olosi omo eranko
do u have to insult and curse him before making sense u can make sense without cursing him thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by annice2014: 8:58am On May 18, 2015
My heart goes out to them. Pls let's always remember these ones in our daily prayer. It is well with this nation

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by bbjummy: 8:59am On May 18, 2015
It's so pitiful that the government of the state nonchalantly takes this serious.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Hilaskee(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2015
1, 2, 3...to 70! This is no joke, seriously.

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by TheFilmmaker: 8:59am On May 18, 2015
The World is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe. In the end, Religion will kill us all.

- Ed Krebs

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tucky200(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2015
tociano009:
All Muslim are terrorist, they are just pretending even there useless mohamed told them to beheaded non Muslim
U are just proved to us that ur family is very very useless

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by rexbuton: 9:00am On May 18, 2015
THE MIDDLE BELT is not nothern nigeria, so there is a dark plot to kill all the christians there and islamize the region

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by 0sadel(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2015
Religion is a sensitive topic. Sometyms most ppl hide under the umbrella of it to commit crime. No one can fight for God and take a life. Are u saying God that created that person made a mistake and u are the one that is in place to see that. Is a shame ppl can't see well enough to condem this act. Even if u say we are not one. But we are the same race. Common men what is there to truly gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by swedbase(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2015
And that useless and coward Gowon will be watching how they decimate his people in his useless one Nigeria the Asshole of Africa! Indeed it has mercilessly been screwed!!

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by adamshafi(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2015
tociano009:
All Muslim are terrorist, they are just pretending even there useless mohamed told them to beheaded non Muslim
what about the time christians killed muslim in plateau did we said jesus made them do dat? what about pastors doing illegal acts did we say jesus made them did that? i am a muslim i love prophet muhammad and jesus as a messenger of Almighty God.... you should never judge what muslims do by there act .. rather judge us by what is in our Quran and hadith..just the way we will judge christians based on the bible not the way they act.... alot of consipiracy is in the minds of those killing non muslims with no reason and according to our beloved prophet these muslim should be severely dealt with as there sin is like they have killed all humanity and he clearly madr mention non to kill any human....

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Allosaurus: 9:03am On May 18, 2015
Kai, Buhari! What else do you want? Is the presidency not enough? How much innocent blood must you spill?
RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tociano009(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2015
tucky200:

U are just proved to us that ur family is very very useless
All your generation will continue to be useless if you don't Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, I pity ur unborn generation

5 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tucky200(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2015
tociano009:
All your generation will continue to be useless if you don't Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, I pity ur unborn generation
Useless pikin.......can't argue wit a piss of sh*t like u
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by WILSON(f): 9:07am On May 18, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Odinma ka anyi na atu ha njò ha na ihu oge ufodu..

Ana agba ha nkiti, odika anyi na ne abu ewu..

AGWU NO NA AKRIKA
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by pasol4real(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2015
francizy:

And they keep deceiving themselves that Igbos are troublesome, disrespectful and are the problems of Nigeria.

Thank God am an Igbo man. I will always be proud of this Igbo blood any day, anytime. Even with a gun and death threat to my face.
Broda i dey feel u dai.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tociano009(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2015
adamshafi:
what about the time christians killed muslim in plateau did we said jesus made them do dat? what about pastors doing illegal acts did we say jesus made them did that? i am a muslim i love prophet muhammad and jesus as a messenger of Almighty God.... you should never judge what muslims do by there act .. rather judge us by what is in our Quran and hadith..just the way we will judge christians based on the bible not the way they act.... alot of consipiracy is in the minds of those killing non muslims with no reason and according to our beloved prophet these muslim should be severely dealt with as there sin is like they have killed all humanity and he clearly madr mention non to kill any human....
Bros I mean it all Muslim are terrorist or can u imagine Muslims that are granted asylum in Europe are demanding for sharia law in Europe, same thing in Canada and Australia or you don't see what is happening in the globe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tociano009(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2015
tucky200:

Useless pikin.......can't argue wit a piss of sh*t like u
even me I don't argue with rat and Judas like you

3 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by moneyspeaks(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2015
In all this things that is happening to christians in this country, "in the would generally" its just that the scripture must be fulfill yet its not the end time this is what the muslims did not understand. May God give us the grace to keep us on our feet despite all the persecutions

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by eagleeye2: 9:14am On May 18, 2015
lincolnj88:
Gowon.... where art thou
Gowon is still rejoicing at his victory the Biafran Army.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by freshvine(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2015
Is it not people like Buhari who owns herds of cattles arming these nomads?

1 Like

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by sunit1: 9:17am On May 18, 2015
this is geting out of hand. Christians must stand firm to fight. We neva finish bokoharam, na herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by pasol4real(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
ChristyG:
N u all will pay for it .The Other day it was yorubas dat were slaughtered like chickens.hav u noticed dat the hausa fulani jihadist hav resumed their war against christians ever since buhari won .The Yorubas in kwara shud better leave the state before may 29 for their own gud .even oyo is not safe.this jihadist are worse than bokoharam.

Funny how ones vote wud turn around to be his nemesis .

2 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
I found this online:

[size=16pt]"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60
[/size]

My Muslim bro's, I would like to confirm if this is really written in your holy book. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by queebeediva(f): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
Education is the best solution to this blind madness of killings and by Gods grace we are heading there.
Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by eagleeye2: 9:17am On May 18, 2015
rexbuton:
THE MIDDLE BELT is not nothern nigeria, so there is a dark plot to kill all the christians there and islamize the region
They are Northern Nigeria when it's time for politics.

5 Likes

Re: 70 Christians Massacred In Plateau by tonychristopher: 9:18am On May 18, 2015
GOWON fought for the fulani-hausa madate via biafra war, now look at it ..his people are constantly murdered (RIP) to them, Niger Delta Betrayed Biafra, now look at them today....

Awolowo is right on this ...NIGERIA IS A MERE GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION

That is my monica#

Wetin

Why Muslim, Why Fulani Why North, Why are we together with these set of people, How on earth did we end up with such a terrible set of people

In this modern day people are still practising NOMADIC agriculture..

OJUKWU may your soull find peace, you were and are and will be my hero

YOU WERE RIGHT

This is what they did to ilorin and some part of yoruba kogi..today ilorin and most kogi are in FULANI hands, now JOs is next

mohince:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/pastor-69-christians-murdered-in-plateau/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.