Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans (855 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / 11 Million Muslims Violently Murdered Since 1948.. 90% By Fellow Muslims / Muslim Lady Attacked By Fellow Muslims For Supporting Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by ojimbo(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
hi my good people of Africa.
i am not well in writing compositions but i want you all to try and understand a little out of what i am going to post here.
its all begins, Africa is generally regarded as a black nation, we are been racially abused in all European countries, down there the western world, up the Asia territory, at the middle east. we Africans are all seen as inferiors and that nothing good will ever comes out from Africa.
considering the recent xenophobia that happened recently in south Africa. A lot of videos were uploaded on youtube showing how fellow Africans kill and burn each other alive. i cant stop weeping. today especially in Nigerian, we all see everything that has to do with our culture and tradition as evil and demonic, most of us will prefer to bear a foreign name of the europeans, an Igbo man in Nigeria will see it as an abomination for his child to bear a name that belongs to either yourba or hausa and many other tribes in nigeria, vice versa to other tribes.
some religious bigots in africa will refer to you as a devil if you ever mention anything that relates to oduduwa, amadioha, and so on but will jubiliate at the mention of Elijah, Nebuchadnezer, Easu, Jacob moses, Abraham. yet none of them knows the meaning of such names
i don't want to go as far as exposing more and more foolishness of Africans so that i can create a little space to narrate my experience in one of the African countries i visited.
so back to my story.
i visited one of the African countries in West Africa (name withheld), the country is sorrouded by ocean and relaxation points at the beach. on a very good day i decided to visit of the their relaxation areas at the beach. when i got there, unfortunately the whole area has no place to sit or else you have to lay your buttocks on the floor. at that point in time, i saw one little sit within one area where there were a lot of white foreigners who came to have fun also at the beach, they were all sitting there with there kids while some of them were in the water swimming, i believed that area is owned by someone, may be he uses it as a relaxation point for people, although i don't know much since i am a foreigner in that country, i now decided to use to little space there to relax while watching those people swimming since i cannot swim. in their midst there, i remain the only black man within. to my greatest surprise, the owner of the space or should i call it a bar just jumped out from no where, he could not even ask me if i need a drink or if he should get me a sit to relax well, he just said that i should leave there immediately, i couldn't control my feelings when i left there.
i want ask my fellow Africans, how do you see a fellow black man in the midst of white men in Africa, will you attend to the black man well or will you also treat him as inferior?
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by delishpot: 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
Tell us the country first.
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by ojimbo(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2015
delishpot:
Tell us the country first.
like i said, it is a country in west Africa. i will give the details about the country latetr
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by delishpot: 11:29pm On May 17, 2015
ojimbo:
like i said, it is a country in west Africa. i will give the details about the country latetr

Ok Sir, when you do, I will return.
Though I see no reason why they will chase you away sha.
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by Eshinwaju: 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
ojimbo:
hi my good people of Africa.
i am not well in writing compositions but i want you all to try and understand a little out of what i am going to post here.
its all begins, Africa is generally regarded as a black nation, we are been racially abused in all European countries, down there the western world, up the Asia territory, at the middle east. we Africans are all seen as inferiors and that nothing good will ever comes out from Africa.
considering the recent xenophobia that happened recently in south Africa. A lot of videos were uploaded on youtube showing how fellow Africans kill and burn each other alive. i cant stop weeping. today especially in Nigerian, we all see everything that has to do with our culture and tradition as evil and demonic, most of us will prefer to bear a foreign name of the europeans, an Igbo man in Nigeria will see it as an abomination for his child to bear a name that belongs to either yourba or hausa and many other tribes in nigeria, vice versa to other tribes.
some religious bigots in africa will refer to you as a devil if you ever mention anything that relates to oduduwa, amadioha, and so on but will jubiliate at the mention of Elijah, Nebuchadnezer, Easu, Jacob moses, Abraham. yet none of them knows the meaning of such names
i don't want to go as far as exposing more and more foolishness of Africans so that i can create a little space to narrate my experience in one of the African countries i visited.
so back to my story.
i visited one of the African countries in West Africa (name withheld), the country is sorrouded by ocean and relaxation points at the beach. on a very good day i decided to visit of the their relaxation areas at the beach. when i got there, unfortunately the whole area has no place to sit or else you have to lay your buttocks on the floor. at that point in time, i saw one little sit within one area where there were a lot of white foreigners who came to have fun also at the beach, they were all sitting there with there kids while some of them were in the water swimming, i believed that area is owned by someone, may be he uses it as a relaxation point for people, although i don't know much since i am a foreigner in that country, i now decided to use to little space there to relax while watching those people swimming since i cannot swim. in their midst there, i remain the only black man within. to my greatest surprise, the owner of the space or should i call it a bar just jumped out from no where, he could not even ask me if i need a drink or if he should get me a sit to relax well, he just said that i should leave there smileyimmediately, i couldn't control my feelings when i left there.
i want ask my fellow Africans, how do you see a fellow black man in the midst of white men in Africa, will you attend to the black man well or will you also treat him as inferior?

it depends....if he is eboe...., I will treat him like an animal...but others are ok.... grin..I hope u understand... wink
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by ojimbo(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2015
Eshinwaju:

it depends....if he is eboe...., I will treat him like an animal...but others are ok.... grin..I hope u understand... wink
wooo, whats eboe?
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2015
What s wrong with you people?
Person wey im house dey burn fire, dey busy dey pursue rat.

What do you say about Nigerians slaughtering fellow Nigerians inside Nigeria?
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by gatiano(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
You need a lot of Elijah Muhammad books to understand how we are like that. And Blackroots sciences to raise your consciouness so that you can raise others too.
It is not their fault, It is programming. A 6000 years spell programming.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
read that and balance it good with message to the Blackman. from the link below.
http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/

It is a part of us that was used to make the non-blacks, It was made in such a way that we would be attracted to them so strongly. That is why you would find Black people in the news swimming the sea or oceans to get to their countries, and you would find the wealthy Black person respecting himself or herself unnecessary at their embassies as early as 4:30 am.
It then begs the questions "WHY?" It was made so so that we can learn that part of ourselves called the recessive brown germ.

READ WITH AN OPENED MIND AND LEARN.
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by major466(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
Is it Sao Tome and Principe'?
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by gatiano(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
And it doesn't matter which country, 95% of all Black people on the planet are still under this spell programming.
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by An2elect2(f): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
*Sights gatiano* shocked lipsrsealed#runs out of thread#
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by Eshinwaju: 8:52pm On May 19, 2015
ojimbo:
wooo, whats eboe?

. Eboes from d SE of 9jeria......
Re: Racial Abuse In Africa By Fellow Africans by gatiano(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2015
I dey scare you?
An2elect2:
*Sights gatiano* shocked lipsrsealed#runs out of thread#

(1) (Reply)

Family Barred Us From Chukwumerije’s Burial –abia Govt / Sambisa Forest: Army Dismisses 200 Soldiers For Cowardice / Photo:update OF Sculptural Piece Honour Of Ex-President Jonathan In Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.