Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Patience Ozokwor Addresses The False Story Of Her Being At War With Fellow Actre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Addresses The False Story Of Her Being At War With Fellow Actre (595 Views)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Addresses The False Story Of Her Being At War With Fellow Actre by orlandoblue: 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
News source told us that the two veteran Nollywoood actress Patience Ozorkwor and Onyeka Onwenu were at war, but later one of the actresses Patience Ozorkwor told reporters that she was shocked when she read the news that she wars at war with songstress and President Jonathan’s aide.
She said;

“I really do not know why people write what they can’t investigate. Ms. Onyeka Onwenu and I do not have any issues. I have never been to her office before and she has never been to mine. We see at different functions and greet ourselves with respect accordingly.”
She continued by saying;

Why should the write false stories about us just...
CONTINUE READING HERE http://www.naijarace.com/patience-ozokwor-addresses-the-false-story-of-her-being-at-war-with-fellow-actress-onyeka-onwenu/

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh / LOL : MAVIN Boss Don Jazzy Gets A Makeover Like A Lady / Chris Brown Deceived By Friends Who Told Him Karrueche Wanted To Get Back Wit Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.