Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed (433 Views)

Advice Needed Please / Urgent Advice Needed On Whether To Get Innjoo Max 2 Plus Or Infinix Hot Note / Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by danlistic(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
I met a beautiful girl that got my attention some weeks ago.After much toasting,she accepted 2 have a dinner date with me and i did not know that her birthday was a day before our date.When she told me,i taught she just came up with that idea just to drain my pocket until i checked her facebook wall and saw many text messages wishing her happy birthday from her families & friends(wich are 99% males).On the dinner date,she almost demanded the food the restaurant had for her and her siblings at home and she demanded for samsung galaxy S5 or iphone6 as a birthday present from me plus #1000000 for her project because she is in her final year in school.I can meet her demands but she is over demanding but i like her a lot and i also have a girlfriend who is not over demanding but she is a 'RUNS' girl of which i just found out and wants to jilt her and replace her with this new one..Should i quit my relationship with my girlfriend and go for this new one?Advice needed.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
Really, complicated tho.
.......buh dis one u guys hav nt started dating, n she's demandin like dis,
She might b in a serious relatshp n jux wanna drained u n go.
As for galfrnd, why doin runs, sit her down n talk to her, let her u hav found out d truth, dats if u truely love her

(1) (Reply)

Third Man Charged With Murder Of Missing Tennessee Student / Chinese Beekeeper Breaks His Own Record / Selfies Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.