Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,656 members, 7,968,882 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

Beautiful Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Beautiful Guys (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Guys by emmaub: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
i'm really very surprised at the type of comments most nlanders make.they are so caught up with dating and sex.no one seems to regard God and his principles.people are losing their lives these they,if such should happen to you guys,were do you think you are hearding to.for those of you nairalanders that are not yet repented,i think this is the time to do so.lets 4get about earthly pleasure and for once start looking up to God who still believe i you guys

(1) (Reply)

Free Seduction Guide For Men - How To Attract Women / I Need A Girl! / I Need Friendly Female Pals Within Abeokuta & Environs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.