Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,682 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB (21617 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Finally Nigeria Police Capitulate And Released 62 Arrested MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by millionaireman: 9:04am On May 18, 2015
Toks2008:

I love the igbo tribe so much and i respect their doggedness but even a toddler knows that these aspiration is a stale one because while some section seek for Biafra formation,their leaders are busy frolicking with the government of the day.

These Igbos are the poorest when it comes to mental dexterity as regards political planning because if they are sensible enough,they would have had a plan B by at least getting the seat of the senate president who could become relevant and who knows even becomes president should we have the president and vice out of office for whatever reasons and they will have Nigeria to themselves.

Hi Toks,

Thanks for the gratuitous insult on my tribe.
For six years under Jonathan government, the Igbo had the capacity to secede from Nigeria. But the Igbo would not want to undertake a fighting secession bid like that.

Your Oba Akiolu gave the Igbo a very strong weapon to argue for a new country and get it on a negotiating table anywhere.

Northern Nigeria that chased away most of the Igbo from the north gave the Igbo the most strong argument anywhere for negotiating for a new country from Nigeria.

Or do you think any country exists in the world where people from one area of the country cannot aspire to go and peacefully settle on another part of the country - like it is in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by kettykings: 9:04am On May 18, 2015
texazzpete:

But you too are a dullard na. Why would you sit down, join MASSOB in imagining a scenario and then warn of negative repercussions to that imagined scenario?

What concerns Buhari with someone like Uwazuruike, who wields little political power on the national scale, and who nobody will follow if he bleats for help?

If 'Mr MASSOB' breaks the law, let him be punished for it. If he remains a responsible Nigerian citizen, nobody will arrest him. Simple as that.

If Really are not a dullard you would have read where I emphasized that I was not a fan of uwazuruike. Please check the meaning of fan.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by socialmediaman: 9:06am On May 18, 2015
jossyj:

How does this concern you that ss refuses to join se?
Why can't you mind your biz in that your fraud by lord lugard called Nigeria.

But you're outnumbered now, just few people in the south east want Biafra, and they're doing it for selfish reasons.

Tell me, what is in it for the south easterners when they'll still be governed by the same corrupt leaders who have refused to give them good governance with all the allocations going to the region? You just want people to lose their jobs and come back to the south east so you can intimidate and govern them anyhow you wish abi? It won't work
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Rexnegro(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=jossyj post=33846660]

we want to go and become full slaves to them and how is that your biz?
we want to have BIAFRA. we are tired of Nigeria where people like you hate us. [/quotes]
Shatap my friend..no be una do tinz wey make people hate una ? Most of the bad bad tinz are carried out or done by the igbos..eg baby factory, kidnapping , robbery, fake electronic importation, etc etc so una don sink naija finish una want cum go abi ? Lailai we go all sink together. Make una dey go sef , like say westerners go miss una...Idioot people feeling important.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Macelliot(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2015
orobs93:
Ok But remember when drawing your map don't include bendel
Mumu! Bendel was excluded.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by stanech: 9:17am On May 18, 2015
goodgate:
Baba it is morning already,wake up from your slumber ooo! Anyway you have from now till 28 of this month to display your nuisance, then you have comport your selves,even Obasanjo's treatment on Asari Dokubo will be child's play.

You my brother should wake up from our sleep.
You guys will be so dissapointed. U think Ur illitrate general can order soldiers freely into d Niger Delta. I just dey laaugh una
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by dondo83(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
antisocial:
who is this fool talking?let your useless Buhari enter first and you will see what the Niger Delta/Ijaw will do.IDIOT

With your name and profile i can see you are one local man for south south that has not left the boundary of your village. Thanks to mtn people like you can get to relate with me.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by stanech: 9:18am On May 18, 2015
Pero009:
Biafra has never rise before and can never rise cos nobody is going to fight for ur course ,all you have seen or heard is just a mere child
crying...illusion

We shall c
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by jossyj: 9:18am On May 18, 2015
chidiandre:
I am an Igbo guy so massob STFU just say u are scared didn't militants in Niger delta say the same thing if Jonathan loses so just repent and stop making noise

Are you sure you are ibo? Because i doubt if a prostitute can tell who the father of her child is especially those in the north.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by mrmetoo1: 9:19am On May 18, 2015
So does this disintegration mean all Igbos will leave where they're settled in right now, give up everything they've worked for in those places to go back to the east?? If these guys think they can get the support of 5% of Igbos then they must be deluded.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2015
Buhari can't do a such at all

mama never born him
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by jossyj: 9:23am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Rexnegro post=33847477][/quote]

Sorry, I never knew that you are a son of a mad woman impregnated by an slowpoke.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Tex42(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2015
MASSOB should just shut up if they have nothing important on their agenda to attend to rather than run their mouth like the market women at the soup items section of the Ojoh barracks Mami market,Lagos.

What has Uwazurike done to warrant his arrest, when people like Allison Madueke, OBJ,... Still cruise the streets of Nigeria as free men & women;abi na make e be say MASSOB talk?

MASSOB to me should be the biting and not the barking dog which they have shown themselves to be lately. Rather than waste time on inconsequential issues,they should channel the 'surplus time' to mapping out better plans/strategies on how to actualize the much coveted Biafran Republic.

MASSOB should get their acts right.

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Anambrarian
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by adeA1(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2015
So kon mi ni?!!
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by jossyj: 9:34am On May 18, 2015
stanech:

You may be right bro because I have come across many Igbo who do not want Biafra but a lot of them are also for it. that's y we are calling for a referendum

You are reasoning well. Keep it up.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by goodgate: 9:44am On May 18, 2015
stanech:

You my brother should wake up from our sleep.
You guys will be so dissapointed. U think Ur illitrate general can order soldiers freely into d Niger Delta. I just dey laaugh una
Buhari is not OBJ ooo, you better go read about him,he takes no shit.By the way, I am a from Umuahia south LGA Abia state.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by galadee(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2015
Nigeria will disintegrate into how many parts?
stop dreaming my friend
if you say igbos will secede from Nigeria, that will be understandable
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Nobody: 10:08am On May 18, 2015
So pple still believe in dis failed marriage called Nigeria. If d igbos want to go, let dem go. I seriously wish d country can disintegrate so we can understand ourselves better.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 10:55am On May 18, 2015
**grins** If you really think this country will stay forever, you need a new piece of cerebral hemispheres. These yorubas jumping all over the thread are the most intellectually lazy set of humanoids. I mean can't you all see the signs?, Do we have to break your oily skulls and shove in a Biafran map for you to understand that Nigeria's time is up.

No matter how far cowardly yorubas try to run away from facing the ab.okis over emirate illorin after the disintegration of this cesspit, they will still be drawn into their greatest fears.

1. Nigeria will disintegrate
2. A new Biafra will stand.
3. Illorin will be fought over by Oduduwa Vs Arewa
4. Biafra, An African military powerhouse will make and supply Ogbunigwe mortars, Biafran baby jets, Igrigi Amoured tanks and Ojukwu-67 semi-automatics to both parties if they are interested.
5. Biafra will be the winner in the end.

Even the blind and the deaf sees these future truisms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 10:56am On May 18, 2015
**grins** Tell me how Buhari will stop this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by mikehosy: 10:59am On May 18, 2015
See your triangular head. People dey talk cockroaches dey talk too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:02am On May 18, 2015
**grins** Pwetty Biafran girls.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by amzatafeez: 11:04am On May 18, 2015
Dis guyz ar abusing their freedom of speech, they say anytin dat comes to their mouth, nonsense most time...mind u, the General is nw in charge, not a frail and feeble president.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:04am On May 18, 2015
**grins** Neccesity is the mother of invention. Biafran-made Igrigi tank.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:07am On May 18, 2015
**grin** 1 biafran pound = N1000. If you have 10 Biafran pounds, do the maths.

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:13am On May 18, 2015
**grins** wouldn't you love to wear a Biafran camo?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by mikehosy: 11:18am On May 18, 2015
No insult I also bliv it will be good for the country.
Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:19am On May 18, 2015
**grins** They think Biafra is a joke. I can only laugh at their folly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:26am On May 18, 2015
**grins** Great Biafrans remember may30th is our remembrance day. On that day we remember, those who fought and died gloriously so that you may breath. We remember the great Men, women and children who starved to guarantee you that you live. We remember the greatest Biafran heroes, your heroes, my heroes, Our heroes. That we may never forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2015
This so called Biafrans are at it again.Just have it in mind that no state from niger delta is coming with you Oooo.If you make yanga break off from nigeria una go dey use visa enter and we go make sure we monitor una visa to know the expiring date.
I don't even see anything special about the biafra nation they are clamouring over, the natural resource you have(coal) is out dated and can't sustain you...that means na ritual go dey go on their.You peoples case is like a fly that is been stoped from entring into the coffin with a dead body..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by GenIgrigi: 11:31am On May 18, 2015
edgeproduk:
[s]This so called Biafrans are at it again.Just have it in mind that no state from niger delta is coming with you Oooo.If you make yanga break off from nigeria una go dey use visa enter and we go make sure we monitor una visa to know the expiring date.
I don't even see anything special about the biafra nation they are clamouring over, the natural resource you have(coal) is out dated and can't sustain you...that means na ritual go dey go on their.You peoples case is like a fly that is been stoped from entring into the coffin with a dead body[/s]..

**grins** yo,roba man. Stop pouring spit and peruse the pictures. What's the name of that gallant man in Biafran Camo?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB by emeuzo(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
BigElEddy:
Its funny how Nigeria will disintegrate. I saw I map of Biafra once and it include states like cross river and akwa ibom. If for once you believe cross river and akwa ibom states will decide to split from nigeria and join the most tribalistic set of people in the world (Ibos), then you need a new set of brains.

I bet u will never talk like that to someone u don't jealous. Igbos r d best in Nigeria believe it or not. Anyway am not in for massob as m afraid of blood sheds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon / Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.