Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,057 members, 7,916,072 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones (2180 Views)

Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping / Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49am On May 18, 2015
Yesterday more was revealed about the illness that Mama Peace survived from. I have stated clearly that the first family were so foolish to spend N1 billion (total of N6 billion in 6 years on food alone) yearly on food without building any hospital that could take care of their medical needs. I also stated that if PEJ or GEJ have a complete coronary block (God forbid) that would require a bypass surgery, they would be dead before the air ambulance gets to Germany.

Perharps more shocking to corroborate my earlier asserstion of foolish people ruling us: PEJ said that they wanted to sacrifice her for GEJ to win. For her to have even said this in public, it means that GEJ also believes it, because as the person directly involved, both must have discussed about this sacrifice, and certainly GEJ was not hearing of it for the first time yesterday. Any right thinking Nigerian would know immediately after hearing that statement that they have been governed by very stupid people.

APC was busy conducting surveys, studying voting trends and dissertation work from world renowned researchers on the last elections. They were conducting opinion polls, interviewing people to know exactly how to focus their campaign message and what was the most effective way to get to those that would actually vote. We had analytics from statisticians, political scientist and we directed our money to places that would give us the greatest return. On the other hand, PDP was hoping on "human sacrifice" black magic and looting the treasury to win elections. It is a shame that most Nigerians still believe sacrificing and murdering people will give you power! No - it won't. Only foolish people think that way. Only foolish people that have medical problems think that a vilage voodoo was sent to them.

Fellow Nigerians, let us begin to be innovative, let us think of solutions to our problems in scientific ways. Let us stop waiting for the white man to solve the problems we have long relegated as a "spiritual" one. Let us stop being foolish and start using our brains. We are very smart people. Don't be like Mama Peace and GEJ. We need smart Nigerians that think rationally to move Nigeria forward. Let us step up and make our country great again!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by alberto2k(m): 5:50am On May 18, 2015
undecided
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by appini: 5:54am On May 18, 2015
Okay
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by preizton(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2015
Nice piece.
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by ETHIX(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2015
So human sacrifice was involved ? Hmmmm may God save us
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2015
Really, we've been governed by very silly people. I mean, who needs mama peace as a sacrifice for anything?smiley The gods won't even accept her for any atonementsmiley
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by socialmediaman: 6:14am On May 18, 2015
PDP was a dead party since 2011 or sometime before that, Nigerians just didn't have a strong opposition to dust them, furthermore, rigging aided their victories, thank God for the card readers and the strong message of APC campaigns that echoed across the country.
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by M4gunners: 6:17am On May 18, 2015
You have started again now abi? After 2 hours you ill come here again to tender apology as usual busy body.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by dadebayo1(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2015
Oga cramjones I hail o..... Grtns to bros FFK
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Mogidi: 6:34am On May 18, 2015
[size=13pt]My take on cramjones earning big money to promote APC on Nairaland:[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2407982_11aa11aa_png5319976407c43bb48182b3d4ce1518f5

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:39am On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=13pt]My take on cramjones earning big money to promote APC on Nairaland:[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2407982_11aa11aa_png5319976407c43bb48182b3d4ce1518f5

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. We were rational and knew where to spend out money. We did not rely on human sacrifice. We made use of all the platforms that resonated with majority of the voting population - youths. We were scientific in our approach, we studied what people wanted and gave it to them. We did not rely on "human sacrifice" we worked hard and executed a great job!

Let us all join hands and make Nigeria great again. We must stop being foolish!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by thefakestan: 6:56am On May 18, 2015
Using the word "Foolish" for a sitting President is wrong on every level, you may not like his style of governance or feel he has failed you, but this is below the belt, like you did with Ben Bruce and Family only to show that you probably had too much of something earlier.

Btw I think any one that has said opening they received money from APC to promote them on NL has no justification to say anything on NL without bias.

Lastly you keep violating this rule

"12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile." with impunity, one wonders what

Ishilove
Seun
Lala and co are doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:01am On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:
Using the word "Foolish" for a sitting President is wrong on every level, you may not like his style of governance or feel he has failed you, but this is below the belt, like you did with Ben Bruce and Family only to show that you probably had too much of something earlier.

Btw I think any one that has said opening they received money from APC to promote them on NL has no justification to say anything on NL without bias.

"12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile." with impunity, one wonders what

Ishilove
Seun
Lala and co are doing.

Hey boy - You need to be schooled to understand what a signature is. A signature is very different from an anoymous name. A signature describes your position, your contact details etc. An anonymous name at the end of a post is not a SIGNATURE!

Secondly, if you president thinks human sacrifice wins election, then that sort of thinking is foolish. It does not matter who the person that is bearing the foolish thought is. A foolish thought is a foolish thought. Whether presidential or not - Foolishness is foolishness - and it is defined as the inability to think rationally in a common sense manner.

Now boy - keep your lessons and rules to yourself and bugger off my thread!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by thefakestan: 7:04am On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

Hey boy - You need to be schooled to understand what a signature is. A signature is very different from an anoymous name. A signature describes your position, your contact details etc. An anonymous name at the end of a post is not a SIGNATURE!

Secondly, if you president thinks human sacrifice wins election, then that sort of thinking is foolish. It does not matter who the person that is bearing the foolish thought is. A foolish thought is a foolish thought. Whether presidential or not - Foolishness is foolishness - and it is defined as the inability to think rationally in a common sense manner.

Now boy - keep your lessons and rules to yourself and bugger off my thread!

-CramJones

I'm not your boy,

Cramjones is not a signature? Really? Then what is it?

Are you a rational thinker? To spew trash about Senator-elect Ben Bruce and his family, just to take a U-turn few minutes later?

So much for a rational thinker.

Get off your thread? On a public forum?
You must be a comedian.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:08am On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:

I'm not your boy,

Cramjones is not a signature? Really? Then what is it?

Are you a rational thinker? To spew trash about Senator-elect Ben Bruce and his family, just to take a U-turn few minutes later?

So much for a rational thinker.

Fake boy (from youR name) - I am very rational thinker. Go to the dictoionary to see what a signature is okay? CramJones is not my name. No one "sign" with an anonymous name for a signature. CramJones is anonymous name okay? It is not my name, it is not my signature, you can't know me from the name. So quit this disrespect and bugger off from this thread!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by thefakestan: 7:10am On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

Fake boy (from you name) - I am very rational thinker. Go to the dictoionary to see what a signature is okay? CramJones is not my name. No one "sign" with an anonymous name for a signature. CramJones is anonymous name okay? It is not my name, it is not my signature, you can't know me from the name. So quit this disrespect and bugger off from this thread!

-CramJones

Then "fake boy" is my name, guess what since its not your signature like you just said, all my future posts will have.

"CramJones" after all it's anonymous

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:12am On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:

Then "fake boy" is my name, guess what since its not your signature like you just said. All my future posts will have.

"CramJones" after all it's anonymous

-CramJones

Feel free to use it. It is not my name, but don't blame me when other Nairlanders see you as foolish doing that okay?

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by thefakestan: 7:14am On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

Feel free to use it. It is not my name, but don't blame me when other Nairlanders see you as foolish doing that okay?

-CramJones

Thanks after all according to you, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is foolish, "Foolish" must have a different meaning in your dictionary.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2015
*Spreads mat*

cheesy
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:25am On May 18, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Lolcheesy
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:28am On May 18, 2015
You don come again? Later you go come dey apologise like say you mean am. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:34am On May 18, 2015
Burger01:

Lolcheesy

cheesy grin cheesy
Morning boss

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy grin cheesy
Morning boss
Morning man. I just gbadun the drama here cheesy
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Sibrah: 8:05am On May 18, 2015
This is the mentality of our leaders. Witches and Wizards even took sides by placing a newspaper advertisement
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2015
Honestly over mumu dey worry this cramjomes sha. He's the type of person who's security guard will call him foólish oga. Lets pray he gets small sense one day because its very bad for a small boy like him to exhibit such level of sťupidity undecided
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by martyns303(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2015
cramjones:
Yesterday more was revealed about the illness that Mama Peace survived from. I have stated clearly that the first family were so foolish to spend N1 billion (total of N6 billion inars on food alone) yearly on food without building any hospital that could take care of their medical needs. I also stated that if PEJ or GEJ have a complete coronary block (God forbid) that would require a bypass surgery, they would be dead before the air ambulance gets to Germany.

Perharps more shocking to corroborate my earlier asserstion of foolish people ruling us: PEJ said that they wanted to sacrifice her for GEJ to win. For her to have even said this in public, it means that GEJ also believes it, because as the person directly involved, both must have discussed about this sacrifice, and certainly GEJ was not hearing of it for the first time yesterday. Any right thinking Nigerian would know immediately after hearing that statement that they have been governed by very stupid people.

APC was busy conducting surveys, studying voting trends and dissertation work from world renowned researchers on the last elections. They were conducting opinion polls, interviewing people to know exactly how to focus their campaign message and what was the most effective way to get to those that would actually vote. We had analytics from statisticians, political scientist and we directed our money to places that would give us the greatest return. On the other hand, PDP was hoping on "human sacrifice" black magic and looting the treasury to win elections. It is a shame that most Nigerians still believe sacrificing and murdering people will give you power! No - it won't. Only foolish people think that way. Only foolish people that have medical problems think that a vilage voodoo was sent to them.

Fellow Nigerians, let us begin to be innovative, let us think of solutions to our problems in scientific ways. Let us stop waiting for the white man to solve the problems we have long relegated as a "spiritual" one. Let us stop being foolish and start using our brains. We are very smart people. Don't be like Mama Peace and GEJ. We need smart Nigerians that think rationally to move Nigeria forward. Let us step up and make our country great again!

-CramJones

Big man, your message is a bit misleading, GEJ and his family did not spend N1 Billion feeding themselves. More so it is not like the money is paid into PEJ's account and she uses it to cook for the family.

Aso rock is host to thousands of dignitaries annually, there is an office/department responsible for providing meals for the first family and guests (which are in their thousands), and that is where the money goes to, question is how did previous administration spend? You can't say something is too much or too little without having a scale for judgment.
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Pataki: 8:18am On May 18, 2015
FFK, you have just about 4 weeks more to your sentencing.

I hope you have started learning how to do pushups. The same Jonathan and his family you are insulting here, saved your nuisance being some months back.

Don't worry, 'everyone' shall make you a living scapegoat. Your foolish reasoning that this anonymous website covers you to insult your boss will be your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by okiezman(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2015
[s][/s]
cramjones:
Yesterday more was revealed about the illness that Mama Peace survived from. I have stated clearly that the first family were so foolish to spend N1 billion (total of N6 billion in 6 years on food alone) yearly on food without building any hospital that could take care of their medical needs. I also stated that if PEJ or GEJ have a complete coronary block (God forbid) that would require a bypass surgery, they would be dead before the air ambulance gets to Germany.

-CramJones

[s][/s] attention seeker alert
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by disumusa: 8:50am On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:

Ishilove
Seun
Lala and co are doing.
why not foolish, gej talk and act b/4 he think
Re: My Take On Mama Peace Claim On Human Sacrifice For GEJ Win - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:36am On May 18, 2015
Burger01:

Morning man. I just gbadun the drama here cheesy

I dey tell you. Drama, that's what you get here on NL. The type you get nowhere else but NL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC / APC Crisis: Atiku Makes Request Ahead Of APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.