Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice (20851 Views)

Please I Need Mature Advise / Mature Advice Please !!! / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by smartigo: 8:22am On May 20, 2015
The text you saw may also imply they have been lusting after each other, talking dirty and initiating sex which they haven't actually done. Your sister is beginning to feel guilty for the whole drama in the first place.

It is also obvious your hubby must have initiated the idea becos, according to him, if it safer to do it in-house than with an outsider. His thought: in his archaic African mind, this is conceivable; respect n order will be maintained than with another woman who won't care about you. Having said/written this, is obvious he is desperately looking for a child.

What you should be more concerned with now is if he had cheated on u with smone else? If he had and no issue,it means your man is shooting blank. If he hasn't (which may be hard to bliv) conduct the necessary tests to ascertain his health status only if you still want to FORGIVE and CONTINUE in this marriage. But if not....the decision lies with you.

Btw, has he done anything similar in the past? Does he have same history as your sister? Some pple do stupid things when desperate which shouldn't be an excuse for clemency. You need calmer mind n facts to make informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by kukuruku156(f): 9:16am On May 20, 2015
I wonder how I managed to miss this thread when it was first opened.

I wish the OP well with whatever decisions she finally makes. Some things are just better as nightmares than experienced in life.

Westendel:
Why all this? why derail this thread. I only seek for your advice not you people attacking one another with your unnecessary argument.
To everyone here,post your comments and stop imposing your opinions on others.
stop this e-war. no matter how anyone proposes his or her advices to me,it is what is on mind that I will do.so stop killing or giving yourselves headaches.
I might decided to forgive and continue with him or divorce him kia kia. what ever rocks my boat.
well, well,the purpose of this thread has been achieved, time to deactivate and continue with my original moniker.
Thank you all,family nairalanders. creating this thread was therauptic ,it helped eased the pains and hurt .Can't thank you guys enough .
off to TTC health section, with my original moniker. the beauty of nairaland!
once again thank you all ,am most grateful
@phema,thanks for that wonderful prayer.it came at the right time.thanks
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by donephi(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2015
OmoAlata1:

Forgive but divorce her?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Wendy80(f): 10:14am On May 20, 2015
See advice... Chai na wa
Pple asking her to divorce her husband una try and pple saying u stay with him una try too. Its easy to give advice when u aint in that situation and some pple will even asked u to do what they themselves can't do.
Anyway, OP has taken her decision she has gone back to TTC thread with her Original moniker Whc is another way of saying I've forgiven my husband so let's continue TTC.
Op I wish u Well and May God grant ur heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 10:24am On May 20, 2015
@westendel You and you alone know the pain that you are feeling, what you are facing and how dark the tunnel is at present.

My dear, my prayer for you is that God will turn your mourning into dancing very soon in whatever way He deems fit.

((hugs))

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by veraponpo(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2015
mrsmith11:

Please read the story properly before you advice

The sister is not 14 years ....she was 14 when she firt lived with the Op. She sent her back to the mum in the village when she couldn't keep legs close where all the boys in the street were having free fun and was even caught by there landlady
The Op got married 5yrs ago and the sister happen to get admission I think abt the same time which she is now 19yrs and moved into the Op matrimonial home

From my observation I think this sleeping with husband just started and so there are still room for forgiveness if the Op can sit the husband and talk to him

You people just like divorce

My advice to the Op before you do anything talk with your husband and sister then your family before take your final decision and please let divorce be the last option

Note I know you are very emotional but do not allow your emotion cloud your reasoning

To err is human and to forgive is divine

My 10 cent

Thank you for the words of wisdom, as much as babyosis (don't know if I am correct) has wealth of wisdom, she is usually to fast to bring divorce to the fore. I have seen men who really goofed in their homes but with the wisdom of the wives, they salvaged their homes. You don't throw divorce up when a matter just occurred. She did not even mentioned separation pending when the case will be settled, she just said take a walk.

Our women need to think twice and seek for godly advice not from one lady on Nairaland who will lead them astray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by thorpido(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
veraponpo:

Thank you for the words of wisdom, as much as babyosis (don't know if I am correct) has wealth of wisdom, she is usually to fast to bring divorce to the fore. I have seen men who really goofed in their homes but with the wisdom of the wives, they salvaged their homes. You don't throw divorce up when a matter just occurred. She did not even mentioned separation pending when the case will be settled, she just said take a walk.

Our women need to think twice and seek for godly advice not from one lady on Nairaland who will lead them astray.
One should judge each case on its own merit.
If this man had an affair with a colleague and is remorseful,i will plead with her to try and forgive.How do you sleep with your wife's younger sister with the intention of making her pregnant because your wife is yet to have a baby?That to me is a marriage killer.I always wish couples should stay together and try to salvage their marriages but there are exceptions.
There are women who stay and take all kinds of sh#t because they must stay married.A woman has a man bringing a woman into the house to sleep and she stays there 'enduring'.A man has impregnated other women outside,gotten them accommodation and doesn't come home some nights?That is not 'wisdom'.
The Op has her prerogative to decide what she wants to do however.

11 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by OmoAlata1(f): 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
veraponpo:

It is not wisdom. It is low self esteem, no self worth, desperation. Lack of self respect, self love and self value.

People like to abuse the word "wisdom" too much.

6 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by mrsmith11(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2015
deadie:

Every little or difficult situation they jump ship? Are you serious? I do not understand your mentality.

If your partner can go as low as sleeping with your own sister, how can you rewire your brain to still love and share the same bed with that person? Well as I earlier wrote, what do I know. If people marry for the sake of money, convenience and material things, then this situation probably falls under your category of "little or difficult situation" that doesn't warrant "jumping ship". But if the foundation of your marriage is love and trust, then this act is a tsunami which has completely washed away that very foundation of marriage.

If she decide to leave her husband she has done no wrong . All am saying is that if she can forgive him I believe it will be good if the man is truly sorry for what he did and there wouldn't be repeat of this incident .

If she leave and go into another relationship which is definitely and the new person sleep with her close friend she will jump ship again......is not always greener on the other side

Try to make this work as everyone deserve a second chance if he's truly sorry but if she can't fine

To me divorce should always be considered last

My 10 cent

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Beetle: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
@ op, this is coming from one TTC to another.

Infertility is difficult to deal with and to add infidelity to it, it makes it a compounded problem.

Some questions to consider:

Have you found out the reason for your infertility?
Why is your husband bent on having a child outside regardless of the mum?
Is this to test his fertility?
On your infertility journey, who's putting more effort to it?
Have you seen a doctor who diagnosed your problem?

I see your husband as very selfish and someone who's not aware you two have a problem if he's willing to go all the way with an outsider. And even more disrespectful to want to do the act with your sister. Hes belittling you. Pls don't brush this under the carpet cos you mentioned you're going back to TTC thread? What do you want to achieve by going back to that thread. Pity party and pretend nothing happened and carry on TTC with yourself cos this man ain't on the same page with you, I'm sorry. You're on your own. My sister its high time you sat down and think of the next steps. I'm not going to say divorce him cos at the end of the day you will be the one carrying your cross and besides that you're 32 yrs old. Old enough to make life decisions by yourself.

And to the family members who referred to the biblical story, will they say the same thing if it was their daughter.

Don't hide behind infertility and think it's alright for your man to do as he pleases. Regardless of what your infertility problem is, it's the both of you who are battling not for someone to go behind you and start trying to solve his own problem, so if he solves his own problem, where does that leave you?

12 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
Beetle:
@ op, this is coming from one TTC to another.

Infertility is difficult to deal with and to add infidelity to it, it makes it a compounded problem.

Some questions to consider:

Have you found out the reason for your infertility?
Why is your husband bent on having a child outside regardless of the mum?
Is this to test his fertility?
On your infertility journey, who's putting more effort to it?
Have you seen a doctor who diagnosed your problem?

I see your husband as very selfish and someone who's not aware you two have a problem if he's willing to go all the way with an outsider. And even more disrespectful to want to do the act with your sister. Hes belittling you. Pls don't brush this under the carpet cos you mentioned you're going back to TTC thread? What do you want to achieve by going back to that thread. Pity party and pretend nothing happened and carry on TTC with yourself cos this man ain't on the same page with you, I'm sorry. You're on your own. My sister its high time you sat down and think of the next steps. I'm not going to say divorce him cos at the end of the day you will be the one carrying your cross and besides that you're 32 yrs old. Old enough to make life decisions by yourself.

And to the family members who referred to the biblical story, will they say the same thing if it was their daughter.

Don't hide behind infertility and think it's alright for your man to do as he pleases. Regardless of what your infertility problem is, it's the both of you who are battling not for someone to go behind you and start trying to solve his own problem, so if he solves his own problem, where does that leave you?
Well said @Beetle. Meanwhile I miss ur input on the TTC islam thread. Hope u r doing fine. You and d rest of my sisters are always in my prayers. I pray for ease and contentment for all of us. Take care sis,
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
deadie:

Every little or difficult situation they jump ship? Are you serious? I do not understand your mentality.

If your partner can go as low as sleeping with your own sister, how can you rewire your brain to still love and share the same bed with that person? Well as I earlier wrote, what do I know. If people marry for the sake of money, convenience and material things, then this situation probably falls under your category of "little or difficult situation" that doesn't warrant "jumping ship". But if the foundation of your marriage is love and trust, then this act is a tsunami which has completely washed away that very foundation of marriage.

The definition of marriage is lost on many people
That's why some of the writings seem shocking
It is based on their understanding of what marriage means which could be totally different from yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.
My dear, most divorced women or widows choose to remain single not because of any sillyy drama but conflict of interest.

Let me even ask you, what's the primary purpose for a man to marry sef?

It is true, pls don't marry. A man of your sensibilities and mindset should not marry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2015
veraponpo:

There is no one size fits all,at least not for me
Every topic is discussed on its merits
My first post here summarized my impression on this one,go back and read it slowly
There is only one occasion where I advocate divorce expressly infact I advise counseling more and rarely ever advocate divorce
That one occasion is

[size=18pt]1. When a woman's life is in danger [/size]

[size=18pt] and this fits that profile perfectly [/size]
That is my opinion,you are free to disagree or give yours, doesn't change my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2015
deadie:

Omg omg, ok pls talk true, are you a Nigerian man?. You rock

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by deadie(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2015
fem29:

Omg omg, ok pls talk true, are you a Nigerian man?. You rock

Lol. Yes. Born and bred. But I am taken...by a beautiful blonde smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2015
Until the woman dies in the marriage, everything is 'little difficulty'.

Music dey change when it is the other way round. In fact a BIG deal like too much salt in the soup is enough to divorce the woman.
But little things like him sleeping with her sister should be ignored grin

deadie:

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2015
deadie:

Lol. Yes. Born and bred. But I am taken...by a beautiful blonde smiley.

Chaiii deadie, diaris God ooooo. Why forsake our naija sister's , you could have gone some way to make up for all the neanderthal nigerian men, issorait sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by honeychild(f): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
cococandy:
You can't even answer a simple question.
grin

Yes he's the head of the family. Just as OP's husband is the head of their family. Is there a reason why that is under discussion in this scenario?
Head-of-family's responsibility is not to chook his dyck into any available hole.
So why should that come up in a case like this?

Now back to the question. If you will answer. What does 'it's a man's world' mean in this context where the man is sleeping with another woman, worse, his sister-in-law.
Someone is sleeping with his wife's younger sis and all you can say is that It's a man's world And God cursed women to be under men.

Is that what being a leader means to you?
Is it not even worse that the leader who should be leading by example is the one setting bad example for the wife to follow?
Leadership is not a license to behave badly. It is a responsibility to set good examples.

Anyway what has it being a man's world got to do with op's case? Does that make it ok? Yes or no? Simple answer. Not all this insincere beating about the bush.

Answer the damn question and stop dragging my husband into matters that don't concern him.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding kaboninc. The simple truth is that in today's world, men get away with a lot of things that women would not dare simply because it is a man's world. This doesn't mean it is right, it simply means that they can get away with fewer sanctions than women do. It hurts, but that's just the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2015
mrsmith11:

If he is sorry and truly remorseful then you just have to speak to your mind,think of the bright side of him often and I believe with time you will be heal of the wound

He fell in his moment of weakness so just believe God use you to bring him back .

Remember he brought you to christ so you too can also bring him back from backsliding

I wish you the best and I hope your husband will be truly sorry for the mess

Can you honestly give her husband this same advice if she was sleeping with his 19yr old younger brother

Damn hypocrites!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by chibic(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
fem29:

It is true, pls don't marry. A man of your sensibilities and mindset should not marry
truth is bitter. Men marry becuase they want to have kids. Not because they need a companion.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:35am On May 21, 2015
babyosisi:

I do know without a doubt that if I had been born during that okonkwo things fall apart era,I probably wouldn't be married
The typical nigerian idea of what a woman ought to be and do and tolerate and manage in the name of marriage is no where in my DNA
I am not an incomplete person looking for a man to complete me,I am a full and complete individual with a complete thinking faculty with or without a man.
That's how I see myself and how I have always seen myself.

Careful ooh, they will soon start calling you a FEMINIST! tongue

Meanwhile how are you holding up? How are the kids she left behind? May God be with you at this trying time. *hugs*
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
chibic:
truth is bitter. Men marry becuase they want to have kids. Not because they need a companion.

I agree . . . 100%

But no one said OP couldn't have kids.

Even if he wasn't a christian, he should know that what goes around comes around. What if someone did same to his precious 'future' daughter undecided

We are all adults and we know what it right and wrong. Do unto others . . . .
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by deadie(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2015
fem29:

Chaiii deadie, diaris God ooooo. Why forsake our naija sister's , you could have gone some way to make up for all the neanderthal nigerian men, issorait sad

Lol. I did not forsake my naija sisters oh. Na condition make crayfish bend smiley
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Lumpyy(f): 10:36am On May 21, 2015
Enough of this ramblings abeg,na d person wey wear shoe knws where it hurts.aunty osisi says she cnt get married twice cos she knows how hard it was to get to a peaceful place with her hubby then she should understand that its differnt challenges for differnt couple,who knows if Op has done worse and d man forgave her?
if she chooses to forgive/divorce dont force her into a choice by screaming ur opinion,she had to come out and say so because yall got selfish,she knws what is best for her family and her own sanity.uv ruined so many posts because of ur argumnts and its amazing how u keep goin round same circle all the time!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by kaboninc(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
honeychild:

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding kaboninc. The simple truth is that in today's world, men get away with a lot of things that women would not dare simply because it is a man's world. This doesn't mean it is right, it simply means that they can get away with fewer sanctions than women do. It hurts, but that's just the truth.

Thank you oh.

I even made reference to the fact that as men, we're not excusable or immune to sins. But they just refused to see my point. Women who understand what it means to polish a man's ego and pride take the world on their palm.

Still, that doesn't make it right or proper for a man to cheat or batter a woman or be abusive.

At least, someone got my view.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by limamintruth: 1:16pm On May 21, 2015
veraponpo:

Hmm. Good advice but not sufficient. Any time I hear or read women supporting divorce, I am always afraid.

Lols grin

So you become afraid only when 'women' are the ones suggesting divorce right? cheesy

Does that mean you prefer the divorce option to be suggested by 'men' alone? undecided
Lawd!
That sounds chauvinistic i must say. tongue
BTW, some men on this thread have also suggested divorce too cos the actual foundation of the OP's supposed 'home' has been destroyed by a total breach of the couple's sacred marriage vow of fidelity/faithfulness.

veraponpo:

Hmm. Good advice but not sufficient. Any time I hear or read women supporting divorce, I am always afraid.

You are correct at the surface but don't you see it from another angle that divorce might be the target of their enemy? With this advice, you have nailed the coffin.
Pls OP, Forgive him and move on, if u leave him, do you know how bad the next man will be? Work on your home.

So you expect her to still remain with such despicable adulterer all cos of the uncertainty of future right undecided
Remember life is all about risk taking cos as humans, we do not have the power to predict the future. However, we still make plans for the uncertain future.
Remember also that not all men are like her hubby; hence, with her present experience, there's a high possibility that she might be lucky to meet n settle down with a better person than her hubby cos she now knows what to look out for in a man e.t.c.
And adultery/infidelity is the only ground upon which divorce is permitted in christianity. So the OP wont be doing any wrong in exploring that option. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by limamintruth: 1:31pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
My own advice is very short

When people say in all things give thanks to God. When God denied you a child for this guy now you would think he was a wicked God.

Imagine you having a child for him

My own, this marriage is over. Good thing you dont even have anything tying you together. You dont even need more evidence than this especially with your own SISTER? Maybe in 20yrs time it would be with your daughter. Of 100m women in Nigeria na your sister he see

If he likes let him marry your sister

Abeg move away from that area and vicinity start a new life. You were never married.

God thing you have a job too. If you continue one day you eye would see real evil

Nice post bro. God bless you for this. cool

All those suggesting that she sticks with her chronic adulterous grown-assed hubby in the name of yeye love or marriage dont mean well for her gaskiya.

A man that can sleep with his wife's sister can sleep with any other lady irrespective of whether or not the given lady is biologically related to his spouse. And such type of men are extremely chronic adulterers, hence, the woman will only be decieving her poor self if she thinks she can change him for the better by still retaining the marriage.

And to even think that the irresponsible man is a pastor sef; lobatan! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by marcjane(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2015
babyosisi:

Chi chi, let me try
This one is tough but I will try

First of all get yourself together,I am saying this knowing how hard this must be
I have a younger sister 14 years my junior and as I was reading this I was imagining you being me and wondering what would be my reaction if my own sister slept with my husband under my own roof.

[size=18pt]Do not confront your husband yet So don't speak to them together please [/size]

1.) Take screen shots of that evidence because they will deny this and wipe off the chats and it becomes their words against yours so you need solid evidence.

2.) Be prepared that even with that evidence,most of what they will confess to will be a lie if you question them together so don't!. They will most likely say it happened only once, most likely it's been happening a long time,more likely than not,since she was 14, he may even be the one that deflowered her and that makes him a rapist.14 year olds are minors and cannot give consent.if he didn't force or coerce her it is statutory rape by virtue of her age,
His action could have been what led your sister on a promiscuous path and that is another story altogether.
If this has gone on since she was 14 ( which is my suspicion ) your husband is also a pedophile and all other neighborhood kids are at risk.
This has gone beyond your husband slept with your sister,there could be a wider circle of victims here.I am scared of what might be uncovered in a good investigation where other kids are questioned properly.you could have been sleeping with a monster.

3 ) speak to your sister before speaking to your husband to confirm no 2 above.this is tough but approach this very calmly and in a non confrontational way.you want to ascertain that he did mol.est her as a 14 year old and the circumstances, let her give you details ,then ask her if she knew of other little girls. The results here will depend on your manner of approach.you have to pretend to be on her side totally,as a caring older sister who is like a mother figure looking out for her best interests ,she will surely open up and spill everything. That's what you need.

4.) Call your mother and bring her over also call a family member of his over to where you live and with the 5 of you sitting together ,ask your sister to repeat what she had told you.

Then leave your husband to make a response

If indeed he slept with a 14 year old,you should have nothing to do with Him after this,the man belongs in prison
I would actually get the police involved
Either way this marriage is over
As hard as this sounds,this marriage is worthless
The marriage is irreversible at this point and you are free to remarry, Biblically speaking,don't try to salvage anything there is nothing here to salvage.
lm just seeing this thread now.pls make sure yuo record all conversations.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
Wedon:

Careful ooh, they will soon start calling you a FEMINIST! tongue

Meanwhile how are you holding up? How are the kids she left behind? May God be with you at this trying time. *hugs*

Like I care much what the labels are from nonentities that disappear once I log off?
Na them get the assignment

Nne eh,Obi agbawala m na dat issue o
I called the hubby and his words were
Nne,enyi gi nwanyi aha pula Anyi o
Tears filled my eyes and I tried not to break down as he spoke so lovingly of her and how she suffered in the last days and how much he cried seeing her suffer.
As soon we dropped I broke down weeping hysterically
Nne Ihe mere dia o
Uwa di egwu my sister

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Bibol(f): 1:02am On May 22, 2015
OP, I sincerely pray you find peace no matter your decision. Pick up the pieces, arrange yourself mentally and over time you will heal. Its not going to be a roller coaster but from your last response, I see you are a strong woman and that suggests you have made up your mind to come out stronger. I wish you the very best

All is well

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

Like I care much what the labels are from nonentities that disappear once I log off?
Na them get the assignment

Nne eh,Obi agbawala m na dat issue o
I called the hubby and his words were
Nne,enyi gi nwanyi aha pula Anyi o
Tears filled my eyes and I tried not to break down as he spoke so lovingly of her and how she suffered in the last days and how much he cried seeing her suffer.
As soon we dropped I broke down weeping hysterically
Nne Ihe mere dia o
Uwa di egwu my sister

Awwww. . . really heartbreaking.

Nne kaa sie nu obi ooh. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.