Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. (526 Views)

Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North - Reuters / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. by RapLawd(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
The question that keeps on going through my mind Is Buhari going to be the Messiah that we all cling to have by all cost -remember most of Nigerians voted him for a positive change, he's perceived as Nigeria's most rightward general and for his non - nonsential attitude is believed to be elected with high margin of votes as an opposition party against the incumbent president of the ruling party.

He ls believed to fight corruption with an iron fist, believed to be the change that will make Nigeria a greater country than it was under previous administrations,to be the best and foremost,most apparent wonder president that Nigeria ever had...

but with recent happenings, the way some Muslim north's are obsessed with his action and that of his wife is alarming cus Nigeria isn't an Islamic state and for that, our president shouldn't be limited in some aspects just b'cus his Muslim faith prohibits it!!!.

And if so be, our president is now bent to be different according to some Muslims cus he's a Muslim? he's now to be acting unbehalf of Nigerian Muslims instead of all Nigerians?.

the other day, he's wife was bashed and criticised for just raising an issue that didn't suit the Muslim populace, Buhari on the other hand has been taught how to be a better Muslim instead of a better president for just having a friendly hand shaking from a lady!!! -what a hypocrisy!!!.

I'm just curious If the president elect,major General Muhammadu Buhari will bent on to please his Muslim/Northern brothers if they should continue to act this way in the future, or is he going to be the president of all and to do what have to be done when amongst what leaders with different view and faith?... is he going to ignore some does and don'ts of his religion as a president or go by it's tenets? is he going to preside with the nations constitutional provision for some cases? knowing that some of them aren't suitable to him as a Muslim and a well reserved and respected individual in the heart of northern Muslims...

I just pray that the Muslims should stop seeing him as a Muslim, rather as a president with millions of people looking forward for leadership instead of creating problems for him with Islamic does and donts, he's not just their president alone but yet us all... and will they start feeling when we ask him do and do not somethings cus Xtian faith and other religious body wants him to?...

HE IS NIGERIANS PRESIDENT ELECT NOT MUSLIMS PRESIDENT ELECT, and last time I checked, Nigeria ain't an Islamic nation and is nowhere close to be one... they should just free us of their sentiments and holier than thou mentality -bunch of hypocrites!!!.
Re: Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. by Damikevin(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2015
For the northern Muslim everything has to be religious based I wonder why, the Arabians whom they are of same religion with aren't like this. Everything is criticized even soccer, don't you know an Arabian owns Man city. That hand shake palava is the most Annoying. If the Arabian kings and princes meet the Queen or Michelle Obama they are gonna shake hands, its just normal greeting. What's the difference btw shaking a man and a woman? It is well.
Re: Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Buhari's Predidency-a Point Of Skeptism And Crictism Of The Muslim North. by RapLawd(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2015
Damikevin:
For the northern Muslim everything has to be religious based I wonder why, the Arabians whom they are of same religion with aren't like this. Everything is criticized even soccer, don't you know an Arabian owns Man city. That hand shake palava is the most Annoying. If the Arabian kings and princes meet the Queen or Michelle Obama they are gonna shake hands, its just normal greeting. What's the difference btw shaking a man and a woman? It is well.

and that's why if care is not taken, they are going to be his worst nightmare and probably his down fall...he ain't just their president alone... he's to even those that worship fish down my village and stone worshippers as well... so they better keep calm before others follow suit and ask the general to come and worship with them in their shrines, after all, he's president to all...

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Accuses Mu’azu, PDP NWC, Of Ruining Jonathan’s Reelection Chances / Check For Your Choice [pics] / Best Riddle Of The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.