Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lovers Of Gadget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovers Of Gadget (671 Views)

Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) / Thread For Lovers Of Android Games / Blackberry Fans Rejoice. This Gadget Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Gadget by Livintainment: 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
I'M A GADGET LOVER, INFACT NOT BEING EXAGGERATED I HAVE USED ALMOST ALL THE POPULAR KNOWN BRAND OF GADGETS THATS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA.. IM SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEND HIS LAST PENNY ON GOOD CRAZY GADGETS CAUSE I FIND OUT ITS FUN USING AND WITH NAIJA STRESS,ONE CAN EASILY WHILE AWAY TIME AND HAVE FUN USING COOL GADGETS

BUT SUPRISINGLY,THESE GADGETS MANUFACTURERS ARE REALLY TAKING US FOR GRANTED.. I MEAN HOW CAN ONE GET A GADGET WITHIN 24HOURS AND ITS NO MORE FUNCTIONING RIGHT.. AT LEAST WE SHOULD HAVE A MINIMUM DURATION OF WARANTEE OF GADGETS WE BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.. IMAGINE GETTING A GADGET NOW AND THE NEXT IT STOPPED WORKING!! WHAT CAN YOU DO? NOTHING..
THE MOMENT YOU PAID FOR A PHONE,TABLET,OR SO THATS WHEN THE WARANTEE ENDS! I MEAN ITS NOT COOL..

THE ONLY DIGITAL COMPANY I KNEW THAT HAS WARANTEE TO ALL THEIR PRODUCTS AND WHEN ITS FAULTY AS A RESULT OF FACTORY DEFAULT THEY WILL REPLACE IT FOR YOU IS THE PRODUCER OF BRYTE PRODUCTS, THOUGH SAMSUNG WAS INTO THAT WHEN THEY WERE NEW BUT LATER STOPPED.. BRYTE GADGETS REPLACED THEIR PRODCUTS ONCE THERE IS FAULT IN IT.. ONCE YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL GIVE YOU A NEW ONE..I MEAN ITS PAINFUL SPENDING THOUSANDS GETTING SOMETHING AND WITHIN A WHILE IT SPOILS LIKE THAT.. IT ISNT COOL.. WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS...
Re: Lovers Of Gadget by StPete: 1:42pm On May 18, 2015
I’m a gadget freak but I don’t buy cheap gadgets…like what da heck is Bryte gadgets? angry

If u buy any of Apple’s products, why on earth would such products break down?
The only problem with some manufacturers like Samsung is that they do not even allow their customers enjoy the products before they ship in newer models unlike Apple that takes about a year or so..
Re: Lovers Of Gadget by Livintainment: 1:49pm On May 18, 2015
StPete:
I’m a gadget freak but I don’t buy cheap gadgets…like what da heck is Bryte gadgets? angry

If u buy any of Apple’s products, why on earth would such products break down?
The only problem with some manufacturers like Samsung is that they do not even allow their customers enjoy the products before they ship in newer models unlike Apple that takes about a year or so..
I get you..but before you spill out your conclusion please try doing some findings.. for the fact a product is new in market or cos you havnt heard of it dosnt mean that product is FAKE or so.. we really need to be informed.. bryte gadgets wen i knew abt it was sounding weird to me not until i got it and used it.. infact im a proud ambassador of the product.. im not really advertising it but if der is any neeed for it,i will.. its kind of new but its cool. the specs,size,durability,affordability and so.. you cant even compare wit techno!!!! I Have seen someone dat got iphone 4 bak den it came out and within a week d fone strts to malfunction.. all im saying is dat all dese gadgets comp shld be givn products wit waranteeeee
Re: Lovers Of Gadget by StPete: 2:05pm On May 18, 2015
Now I see where you’re coming from. Just checked ur signature and Bryte is written all over it. Kudos man, u try!!!
Re: Lovers Of Gadget by Livintainment: 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
StPete:
Now I see where you’re coming from. Just checked ur signature and Bryte is written all over it. Kudos man, u try!!!
Guess you should try getting it tho!!
Re: Lovers Of Gadget by Physika(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2015
I suggest u put up d specs, pix nd prices of d items u av in stock...
Perhaps.... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help!! / Help Playstore Can't Download / Help. .my Whatsapp Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.