Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium (1814 Views)

Barcelona Fans, Caption This Photo Of Henry And Messi In The Emirates Stadium. / Brazil V Spain Confedration Cup Final tomorrow / CONFEDERATIONS CUP 2013: Brazil V Japan Preview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
1-0 Brazil

Elano
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2009
What a goal by Robinho shocked shocked shocked

He twisted, turned and twisted again till he made the space to score that goal. Simply FANTASTIC. cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
2-0

Robinhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

What a Goal!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
Robinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Goal lato la Robinho
!! grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

2-0

Robinhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

What a Goal!!!! grin grin grin grin

Italian players are useless at the back.
Grosso, Cannavaro, Pirlo and Buffon are plonkers.
Robinho of all people scoring a maradona-esque kinda goal at the Emirates.
Na wa o.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Robinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Goal lato la Robinho
!! grin

Multi-linguist grin grin say wetin happen

I think Italy will get murdered today with the way things are going cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Italy is gettin raped here man!!
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
That was a nice shot from Rossi.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Italian players are useless at the back.
Grosso, Cannavaro, Pirlo and Buffon are plonkers.
Robinho of all people scoring a maradona-esque kinda goal at the Emirates.
Na wa o.

They are Shyte man. No creativity whatsoever.

Is it just me or doesn't Adriano look FAT?!!!
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2009
Brazil still running riot, even Maicon grew some balls! grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

They are Shyte man. No creativity whatsoever.

They are playing like Chelsea. . . . no creativity.
I like Juan(Brazil/Roma defender). . . . .Fergie should buy that dude.
He was a rock at the world cup in Germany.

Is it just me or doesn't Adriano look FAT?!!!

Picture Debosky as a sumo fighter. grin cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
Robbo showboating, what a cocky bastard! grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
How many Inter Milan Players are on show?

Julio Cesar
Maicon
Adriano
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
Buffon is in big trouble today - he's being peppered with shots like no man's business. cheesy

Elano goes close. . . .
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
The Brazilians are really taking the piss cheesy grin
This is unfair.

Looks like I'm watching Brazil against Burundi or Burkina Faso
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

The Brazilians are really taking the piss cheesy grin
This is unfair.

It's like watching Man Utd and Bayern Munich and Ronaldo is toying with Lahm n other Nazis.
Brazil have outclassed Italy. . . . .It's a rape on the Italians.

Looks like I'm watching Brazil against Burundi or Burkina Faso

It's like Burnley raping the GAYnners. grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
Looks like itz gonna stay 2-0 halftime! tongue
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's like watching Man Utd and Bayern Munich and Ronaldo is toying with Lahm n other Nazis.
Brazil have outclassed Italy. . . . .It's a rape on the Italians.

It's like Burnley raping the GAYnners. grin

The Italians have been poor.
I like that Rossi guy, he's tenacious.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
2-0 Halfime
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

The Italians have been poor.
I like that Rossi guy, he's tenacious.

They are not at the races. I want Lippi to bring Luca Toni in.
I like the look of Maicon too. . . . .Licking me lips at the prospect of Evra/Ronaldo doing a major rape on his fat behind.
Feb 24?? I cannot wait.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
They've been raped by Robinho and Ronaldinho.

Actually, Robinho allegedly raped someone recently, maybe it's becoming an addiction. grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
Ok

Both sides are pressing each other

It will be delightful to see the substitutes coming on
! tongue
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2009
Italy is turning up the pressure - nice runs and movement now since Luca Toni came on.

That goal would've stood, but the eagle eyed assistant spotted the hand ball - this ain't Germany dude!! cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
Look at Luca Toni playing basketball grin grin grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

He shoulda been at the Charlotte Bobcats or the Chicky Bulls! cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
chamotex:

What do u expect? Bundesliga players are serial cheats.
Luca Toni thunk he could get away with that @ the Emirates where there more than 50 cameras watching!!!
What a kike!!! He musta prolly score 90% of his goals in Germany via his leprous hands.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
Pato comes on. . . . final destruction of the Italians. tongue
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
debo u got a link to the game?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
What a save from Julio Silva!!!  shocked shocked shocked

Mad redirection of his body - what a reaction!!!

Chelski should sign Silva and sell Cech to Eyimba  cheesy grin grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by somze(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
What a save!

What's Clarke and Zola doing there?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by somze(f): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

debo u got a link to the game?

http://www.justin.tv/psnx_3
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

He shoulda been at the Charlotte Bobcats or the Chicky Bulls! cheesy

~Sauron~:

What do u expect? Bundesliga players are serial cheats.
Luca Toni thunk he could get away with that @ the Emirates where there more than 50 cameras watching!!!
What a kike!!! He musta prolly score 90% of his goals in Germany via his leprous hands.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Equitorial Guinea In AWC 2010 / Is This The Largest Crowd In A Local Nigerian Football Match? / Arsenal Are Title Contenders- Conte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.