Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,748 members, 7,941,838 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Greenhouse Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greenhouse Interview (1491 Views)

Greenhouse Consulting / Greenhouse Consulting / Has Anybody Heard From Greenhouse Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenhouse Interview by olohiye: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2006
Pls has anyone heard or recieved invitation for interview from greenhouse, i wrote their test last saturday and they told us to check our mail boxes as from Tue this week but i have not seen anything from them yet. pls if anyone has let me know.
Re: Greenhouse Interview by izuu: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
hi, pls tell me how to get in touch with Greenhouse consulting. i have been looking for their contact address. i Want to write their test. and finally, who are they recruiting for.
Re: Greenhouse Interview by Felo(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2006
My dear brothers/ Sisters in the house,

I too participated in the test under the rain with many people as if that is a political gathering, yes they said from Wednesday, but uptill now no news, i begin to wonder how true and sincere are they, because so many questions were thrown at the coordinator called Nelson, stylisly he answered them, well we are still waiting hoping that they will start repling soon as they promised or else " THE ULTIMATE SEARCH CONTINUES, , [color=#006600]one nairalander for ever[/color]
Re: Greenhouse Interview by cious: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2006
my pple me self i don tire oh, the green house pple have not call me 2. Are they real?
Re: Greenhouse Interview by Adeys: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
Greenhouse consulting has sent a notice for a rescheduled test for sat, sept, 16. We are asked to come along with #1000 and a recent passport sized photograph. The address is Omololu primary school, omololu street,off Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos.Get directions from Ojuelegba.
Re: Greenhouse Interview by samsonlek(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2006
well, let us keep our fingers crossed and see what they are up to
you can also send your cv to sola@somotexng.com, they need Mech, Elect and managment graduate age 27year, good luck
Re: Greenhouse Interview by Felo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
Dear Addey,

How do they sent the rescheduled test, what is the time for the test, because, he(Nelson) told us that they are not collect any faden from us how come they sent another notice through whose email address

2. It is for everybody or for selected few who passed the test. please let us know so that we know what to do plssssssss.
felo, for the house
Re: Greenhouse Interview by Hardware(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ Adeys,
I cant beleif that dat they are going to rescheldule the test when there was no problem at the venue on dat they , where did u see your information. tell us and let us kno. and this is your first post. Please, if u mean your word clearify ur self and back it up with evident.HARDWARE 4 BETERMENT
Re: Greenhouse Interview by samsonlek(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
Management Trainees
sola@somotexnig.com
B.Sc/HND-min of 2.1/upper credit in the following field: Elec/Elect. Engineering, Mechanical, Marketing Mgt and General Mgt. In at a sitting, including Mathematics and English language in WAEC/GCE

------------------
MALE/FEMALE MODELS Urgently needed
height-5ft 8'
agee 19-28
certificate/diploma/degree

FIRE PROTECTION ENGR

globalrecruitment@mail2consultant.com
Re: Greenhouse Interview by Felo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
I have tried that email address you gave but it boundsback into my box, i you tried it also

Thans
Re: Greenhouse Interview by samsonlek(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
which of them

you can try it now the correct address
is

and not

globalrecruitment@email2consultant.com
Re: Greenhouse Interview by samsonlek(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2006
which of them

you can try it now the correct address
is

and not

globalrecruitment@email2consultant.com

and for the other one is

sola@somotexnig.com

and not

sola@somotexng.com as ealier posted, it is a slight mistake

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? / Peopletemp Ability Test ,fake Or Real Plzzzzz / ###########

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.