Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,917 members, 7,922,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Save My Marriage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save My Marriage (806 Views)

FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND / Pls Help To Save My Marriage!!!!!!!!!!! / Please Help Save My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Marriage by pointzero30: 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
my toe has broken into pieces and my husband threaten with divorce if nt cleared. it is called (ngbawa ukwu) in igbo n some people say it is harmattan breaking someones leg. i need solution.
Re: Save My Marriage by kilokeys(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2015
toe or the sole of ur foot?
Re: Save My Marriage by delishpot: 9:25pm On May 18, 2015
pointzero30:
my toe has broken into pieces and my husband threaten with divorce if nt cleared. it is called (ngbawa ukwu) in igbo n some people say it is harmattan breaking someones leg. i need solution.

Abeg op please post photos for us to underatand you better. If you want privacy, get sample if what you mean from google, screen shot it and post it here. I for one dont underatand what that is.
Re: Save My Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 9:42pm On May 18, 2015
Is it athletic foot you are talking about?
Re: Save My Marriage by pointzero30: 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
no mega bite pls it is the sole of my foot.
Re: Save My Marriage by tforever(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2015
pointzero30:
no mega bite pls it is the sole of my foot.
a bite I have to see pix to help you.stay blessed
Re: Save My Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 10:15pm On May 18, 2015
The heel of your foot is lacerated, endeavour to wash your footh regularly. Visit the spa or beauty shop and have your foot treated.
Re: Save My Marriage by breadplanets(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
Soak your feet in warm water and soap for a while then scrub properly with foot scrub. You can also buy the stone they use for it in the market, apply more soap to your feet to make it easier as you scrub. Then rinse, dry your feet and apply oil like olive oil or even vaseline. Repeat 3times a week. Please scrub gently dont wound yourself.
I dont have anything to say to your husband. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Not Do When You Are 30, So That You Can Be Happy In 50 / . / Increased Rate Of Mental Disorder Among Nigerians Worries Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.