Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Burns Of Boiling Water!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burns Of Boiling Water!! (302 Views)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burns Of Boiling Water!! by Vicotex(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2015
[img]http://www.humorclux.ml/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/iStock_000011562034XSmall2.jpg[/img]A famous inspirational speaker said: "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife..
"Audience was in shock and silence. He added " she was my mother". (A big round of applause and laughter)
Mumuni who was part of the audience decided to try crack this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the KITCHEN "best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife", Mumuni stood still for a while, trying to recall the second line of the speaker.
By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from BURNS OF BOILING WATER!!

www.humorclux.ml/jokes/burns-of-boiling-water/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Chair, Adamu Mu’azu, “resigning” / ASUU IMSU Chapter Suspends Strike. / Deadly Bombing At Un Compound In South Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.