Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 (113147 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
Lalasticlala please help move this thread to Frontpage.

Thank you Sir!

Lalasticlala ..... as usual

oya front page things thanks

so my team can win.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by temitemi1(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
My vote for TWACI

Cc NLjega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
I vote twaci Cc Nljega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Layiwoo(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
I vote adeh39, mariamferanmi, sandrahnaub
cc NLjega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by missterious(f): 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
I vote for
Sandrahnaub
Tohpahz
Maureensylvia
Aipete2
SubbieD

Cc NLJega

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Feranmicharles(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
So soonshocked God thank you say I come on board sharp sharp ogrin abeg help me count this vote 4 toh'pahz

I vote tohpahz
Cc:NLjega grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
I vote for

sandrahunab

Twaci

Tophaz

Cc NLjega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by tizblink: 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Guy I feel your drive.
But that is part of politics,popularity matters and favouritsm will play part.
Our politics,isn't that matured to oversee those.
So we will manage,till then

That is the setback sandrahnaub has,cos I am sure.

If to say,she dun spend up to one year for this forum.
Nobody go see her back..no be say I dey make mouth.wink

She gat all qualility you need in a femal,tho she might be very reserved,but that's cool tho.
cos gentle ladies rock cool

If you understand what I mean..brotherly
[/size]

Brother for real!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Senjo(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
I vote for Trypa Twaci Tohpahz Cc:Nl jega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
tohpahz:

How??
insufficient post as at then grin no offence
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by agarawu23(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
kinglekan and winetapper we didn't lead yesterday's vote with void votes. I never knew u guys are now one of the NL inec official undecided

make una take time o

oh yesterday election shocked u guys right ? don't panic if worth the crown cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
CR77:
Pls send me the link to vote

Even if you need thousands vote i am ready to do dat

This is the link... On this thread, just type

I vote Tohpahz

cc; NlJega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
Dominiquez:
I vote for
sandrahunab

Twaci
Tophaz
NLjega
Tag NLjega to make your vote valid
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by wisefizz(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
NI BAYI, MOFE DIBO FUN AWON OMIDAN NAIRALANDI TO WAPA JU.......

ORUKO WON NI
ENI) AIPETE2
EJI) MILABY
EETA) SUBBIED
EERIN) TWACI
ARUN) MZLAUREL
EFA) TOPHAZ

cc NLjega .... OYA KABO MI

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 19, 2015
CR77:
I vote for Topahz

add

cc; NlJega

at the end of your post

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by stephenqueen: 2:10pm On May 19, 2015
subbieD:

No kwams cheesy cheesy
Oya chop kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by CR77(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
I vote for Tohpahz

CC; Nljega
Dygeasy:
CONTESTANT NO. 9

>>>>|TOHPAHZ|<<<<

Tohpahz is Miss Okpara Onyinyechi Amarachi. She is from Isuochi Umunneochi L.G.A of Abia state.

She is a 20yrs old final year student of Nursing in School of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Umuahia in Abia State.

Although she has met quite a number of inspiring people, she finds no one else more suitable to take that position other than her dad. He's firm, yet loving, sees things from different perspectives before judging or coming to a conclusion, a great thinker, very intelligent and with outstanding beliefs. Without much ado, she gives it all to her Dad.

Tohpahz has a liking for various dishes foods. She loves tea, plantain, egusi soup, vegetable soup etc, but vegetable soup (with more preference to fufu) stands out. Give her that any day, anytime and she is good to go.

Her hobbies are reading (especially Hadley Chase), singing, learning new things (trying new recipes), playing with her phone (tweaking), playing football/watching football(Chelsea fan), watching movies(crime/detective), listening to music (rap genre) etc.

She feels everyone on this earth is a unique person and has something that distinguishes him or her from another. She sees each work designated to her as a duty that should be done in all respect. She is a free thinker (her mind is always roaming far and wide), she tries not to judge.

People close to her tend to describe her as being smart, intelligent, beautiful, cheerful, polite, a lover of justice, jovial, responsible, cool, neat, fun person to be with and possessing a calm disposition.

This is what she has to say on why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland.

'I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland because:
1. Beauty: This is a prerequisite and one of the key physical attributes in the pageants. Though I can't specifically rate my level of beauty, but I get positive compliments, appreciation and comments from people about it.

2. Intelligence: Beauty with brain follow suite an adorable lady. I possess this key value and I intend to learn more from people ahead of me.

3. Contribution: I give opinions and advice where necessary on this forum which has gone a long way to improving the content, aim and richness of different threads in which I've contributed to. I would dare to intone that some of such contributions have positively made an effect on some people that I've come across on this forum.

4. Respect for people: I am a fair person who respects people of all age categories. Also I am diplomatic when it comes to decision making and analysing conflict among people. I hold high esteem for people and it has helped me to build cordial relationship in terms of personal and social interaction.

5. Knowledge: I believe in the motto "Knowledge is Power" and I want to help in spreading that knowledge so as to empower people here in this forum and also the society at large'.

Vote Tohpahz, Contestant No. 9 as the next Miss Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by subbieD(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
dharay99:
grin
Mi, hi vote
Tohpahz.
Lurlah2014.
subbied(aka subscription) tongue
& yhu nljega. grin

Cc, nljega.

lo batan.

Gbam!!!! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Aminat508(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
wisefizz:
NI BAYI, MOFE DIBO FUN AWON OMIDAN NAIRALANDI TO WAPA JU.......

ORUKO WON NI
ENI) AIPETE2
EJI) MILABY
EETA) SUBBIED
EERIN) TWACI
ARUN) MZLAUREL
EFA) TOPHAZ

cc NLjega .... OYA KABO MI

oseun Gan ni oo wisefizz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by robosky02(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
tohpahz:

How??

pls start arranging the other pictures in your album

lets sample it

the game is getting seriouse now

lets show them your true colour

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by cyprus000: 2:12pm On May 19, 2015
tizblink:

Brother for real!
[size=13pt] Yea bro. [/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:12pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
kinglekan and winetapper we didn't lead yesterday's vote with void votes. I never knew u guys are now one of the NL inec official undecided

make una take time o

oh yesterday election shocked u guys right ? don't panic if worth the crown cool
void comment
Cc Nairalanders please take Note grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 19, 2015
Lmao.

Aren't these chics under-aged? This thing done lost its appeal after the 2nd one time ago. undecided

Anyway, let me vote for the one with nice mammary glands - 'em thangs look perky.

CONTESTANT NO. 3
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:

make una take time o

void comment
Cc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by dharay99: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
Aminat508:
see u dey look for my trouble abi

# smoking osogbo weed#

tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by kinglato(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
Non of una get bakasi, I like voting for that

I VOTE FOR ADEH39 NLJega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by proudlyhandsome: 2:14pm On May 19, 2015
The only average girls among all these contestants are Contestant 9 & 10.

The rest are neither ugly nor beautiful.

If this is what Nigeria guys would parade as beauty, Chaiii!!!! I ll humbly renounce my Nationality.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:14pm On May 19, 2015
CR77:
I vote for Tohpahz
pleas sir edit your post and add NLjega smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by Mooaloji(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2015
I still vote for CC NLjega MILABY

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by yeyenati(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
I vote aipete2, milaby...the head cover did it for me.
Lurlah24 for good measure.

Cc: Nljega

Yyn
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by winetapper: 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
kinglato:
Non of una get bakasi, I like voting for that

I VOTE FOR ADEH39
NLJega
void vote sir grin
Cc. Mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 by kinglekan: 2:16pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
king.lekan and winetapper we didn't lead yesterday's vote with void votes. I never knew u guys are now one of the NL inec official undecided

make una take time o

So why are you telling me this? undecided

Since you didn't win with alter accounts, then your comment isn't necessary.

Plus we don't panic, we have always been calm. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (80) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.