Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types (2365 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by BigBashiru: 2:52am On May 19, 2015
- They believe their chykers were sent by devil or are temptation.
- They believe God is their father & everybody else is inferior.
- Be ready for a very long wait for even a coffee or shop rite date.
- No kissing/ handholding/ show of affection as its "immoral"
- Welcome to zombie dating with no feelings

Can you think of any other reasons? What of reasons why you should.
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 3:02am On May 19, 2015
They are all deluded

They do not reason with their brains.

Their only goal is to go to heaven, so they see every little thing as an obstruction to that goal.

They are so "holy" so they see everyone else as the devil or his agents.

Their true characters have been curtained by a disguise of good. So they are more or less fake. But one day that true character will reveal itself and you would be left astonished.

They are usually under achievers due to their twisted and myopic mindsets.

They are oblivious to happenings in their environment and society because they don't want to partake in anything that doesn't have to do with godliness.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 3:54am On May 19, 2015
I sense the hand of devil in this post! I cover my eyes and brain
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by saxwizard(m): 4:20am On May 19, 2015
if u no want born again who else u con want

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Welrez(m): 4:44am On May 19, 2015
A relationship with a born again usually turns out to be insipid!
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by clevvermind(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2015
i like born again sisters. grin
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Pheals(f): 5:30am On May 19, 2015
Because u didn't want to bi born again that's y u wanna avoid them...but u wil be burn again and again one day
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by naijaboiy: 5:43am On May 19, 2015
I rather marry a sinner that will repent than marry a born again. undecided
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by prettyjo(f): 6:03am On May 19, 2015
each to its own.

whatever rocks their boat,its none of our business
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by IamLEGEND1: 6:17am On May 19, 2015
they are married to Jesus
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Humblebloke(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2015
Born again girls are easy to lay!
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 7:03am On May 19, 2015
- No kissing/show of affection as its "immoral"

The bolded: Biblically, its wrong to show affection to one who isn't legally married to u.
I've been in a biblical relationship for two years now and have not done such. However any other thing that is not immoral or intended to be immoral isn't sin and it's welcomed, as far as it will cause the relationship to be strong and blossom
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 7:14am On May 19, 2015
DavidGodwin:
- No KISSING/SHOW OF AFFECTION. as its "immoral"

The bolded: Biblically, its wrong to show affection to one who isn't legally married to u.
I've been in a biblical relationship for two years now and have not done such. However any other thing that is not immoral or intended to be immoral isn't sin and it's welcomed, as far as it will cause the relationship to be strong and blossom
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by lomprico(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
they are married to Jesus
Satan leave them alone!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by jashar(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
I'm proud to be born again. Best decision ever. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 9:10am On May 19, 2015
yet another thread created for the ostracism of a selected group of people. I'm really disappointed. Why can't you guys just free them? If they want to go to heaven, why criticize them because you want to go to hell?
Free the people abeg. The end justifies the means.
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Obalende: 10:22am On May 19, 2015
They r not being criticised. Its just been ops observations. These ppl have been taught incorrectly and need to loosen up.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
Humblebloke:

And extremely vulnerable too!
Their unsatisfied, heightened yet subtle curiosity about sex has always been their bane.

Enter into a pact of secrecy with them and steamy forèplay would melt their hitherto icy exterior. Piece of cakesmiley!
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by pacino26(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
Wow, just another wow!!!

Christianity is a religion founded on principles and morals. Like it or not an average Christian should have rules he/she lives by and apply these principles accordingly within the secular world. Now, if for a reason a boy or a girl holds firm to these values(which I think are basic) you term them 'Born again' right?

As a student with certain goals back then, how do you treatpeople who don't have sane aim as you; academically or socially?

When you define your priority, you surround yourself with people with same aim as you. Am adopting more Christian values into my life and my fiancee is afraid cuz she thinks I would not want her as before and probably keep to myself. But then I made her understand the principles am imbibing is to make myself a better guy and husband to her cuz in seeking after a righteous life she'll be able to enjoy the pleasures of the world that comes with it. If you see a born again brother or sister with good principles go ahead and date or court. I commend the Op for his views but I think he's sounding like one hurt from a recent breakup for same fears my girl had.

Born again is about living a principled life with a set goal; heaven. If you weren't raised in a sound moral home you can't date YOURSELF if you were raised otherwise.

Nice topic though.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Humblebloke(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Their unsatisfied, heightened yet subtle curiosity about sex has always been their bane.

Enter into a pact of secrecy with them and steamy forèplay would melt their hitherto icy exterior. Piece of cakesmiley!

I tell ya!....... Getting em' laid is a duck soup.

I have met a couple of them...... Most of em' are sex monsters
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Omogbenusola(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=33875586][color=#000050]They are all deluded

Their only goal is to go to heaven, so they see every little thing as an obstruction to that goal.

Their true characters have been curtained by a disguise of good. So they are more or less fake. But one day that true character will reveal itself and you would be left astonished.

They are oblivious to happenings in their environment and society because they don't want to partake in anything that doesn't have to do with godliness.

Ha ha kilode , wetin happen gan-an, lyk u ain't cool wit being born again?
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Mhizizzy(f): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
Dey are soo fake

Dey can't even admit to having a bf
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 1:12am On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:
They are all deluded

Angry people are not always wise ― Jane Austen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Tycyborg(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2015
clevvermind:
i like born again sisters. grin

then it means you are gonna regret falling in love with one cos your relationship and life style will look like you are in a cage but yet a free man walking... Could you imagine? Lol
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Tycyborg(m): 1:21am On May 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

amen! You poke them like a bitch man for giving you such stalling for years... Then guess its the time for them to break up their love relationship with jesus or mohammed lol

Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Tycyborg(m): 1:27am On May 20, 2015
DavidGodwin:
- No kissing/show of affection as its "immoral"

hey! You are wrong first i dont know the kinda version you are reading but i guess you are reading a queen semaj edition if not what verse are you quoting that from and if jesus didnt show affectionate then he would never allow that woman to wash his leg and by the way i think your pastor is quoting dog poop into you and twisting your mind like a chess game. Affectionate is good and its what brings love bonds...
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Tycyborg(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

you are there man... Human will be human no matter what they pretend to be even the pope in rome wont tell me he had never for once had a wet dream before... Lol
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2015
Tycyborg:

you are there man... Human will be human no matter what they pretend to be even the pope in rome wont tell me he had never for once had a wet dream before... Lol

LOL. There have rumours about such 'sexcapades'. I'd not go down that lane so the Catholics on Nairaland wouldn't incinerate me for heresycheesy.
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Tycyborg(m): 1:49am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. There have rumours about such 'sexcapades'. I'd not go down that lane so the Catholics on Nairaland wouldn't incinerate me for heresycheesy.

lol i feel you hahahahaha.. But its just the truth they will never wanna admit... Its just like saying nigerian politicians are fraud but they (the politicians) will never agree with you.... Lol
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 3:34am On May 20, 2015
They r HYPOCRITES.
They love *chop clean mouth* especially pastors
I had never or will ever(I'm taken) date one.

I'm illuminated
Re: Why You Should Avoid The Religious Born Again Types by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2015
Tycyborg:

hey! You are wrong first i dont know the kinda version you are reading but i guess you are reading a queen semaj edition if not what verse are you quoting that from and if jesus didnt show affectionate then he would never allow that woman to wash his leg and by the way i think your pastor is quoting dog poop into you and twisting your mind like a chess game. Affectionate is good and its what brings love bonds...

Well, U must elaborate. Youths of nowadays have ways of twisting English words to suit their LUSTY SOULS!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday / Never Let Her Go If You Can Say These 11 Things About Her. Photo / Hey Ladies Do You Self Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.