Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home (45000 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California / Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by politikin: 10:32am On May 19, 2015
This photo is making the rounds on twitter. I sincerely can't verify it's authenticity because I have searched on his Facebook and Twitter pages and can't find the photo there. So he may have posted and deleted it. He also showed off inside his massive home.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/dino-melaye-says-we-shouldnt-vexshows.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by politikin: 10:33am On May 19, 2015
Posted by Elite Tribune

www.elitetribune.com

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by politikin: 10:36am On May 19, 2015
Another photo...
www.elitetribune.com

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2015
Good for him. I like the interior decoration of the house.
**waiting for buhari to probe him** grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by godello: 10:41am On May 19, 2015
Thank God for him sha !!!.

#ill gotten wealth

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Nobody: 10:47am On May 19, 2015
Please remind me what this APC man does for a living?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by sammyj: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
The man know good thing ooooo !!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by GudluckIBB(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

The last time I checked, he was a National Assembly member in the lower chamber

He pockets his constituency allowance meant for his people and he also belongs to the group of criminals who collects the highest allowances in the World.

Have I answered your question sir?

160 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Borderless: 10:57am On May 19, 2015
Who e for be if not God? We see all these criminals and we still hail them in the society. When will we start thinking in this country sef?

Na wah ooo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Nobody: 10:59am On May 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

He pockets his constituency allowance meant for his people and he also belongs to the group of criminals who collects the highest allowances in the World.

Have I answered your question ma?
yes, he is a criminal then and a progressthief

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Borderless: 10:59am On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Soaking you stew with his bread, that's what he does for a living! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by obailala(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Have I answered your question sir?
But remember this same man also in the past and presently, has called for the salaries and allowances of the NASS members to be severely slashed. By doing that, he has 'hypocritically' washed his hands off the rape going on in the (un)hallowed chambers. It is left for other (dis)honourable members to support the call; else until then, we can't really blame Dino.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by POG007: 11:20am On May 19, 2015
Its only in Nigeria that politicians flaunt their ill-gotten wealth arrogantly and freely get away with it.

What a SHAME for someone who claims to be serving me!!!

#ServingMeOrYourPocket

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Bring Back Our Girls.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by ndaman25: 12:18pm On May 19, 2015
9ja I Hail ooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2015
Shiiiit...All politicians in Nigeria are thieves of ali baba.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by chesterlee(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2015
CHANGE!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by saxwizard(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2015
mine tooo on the way

watchout
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by tociano009(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Sholah96(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
He get mouth
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
Thief and hero of APC...
Are you tired of sampling all the yoruba actresses..
Better accept the babies you denied! Onyeoshi!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by frodobee: 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
Madam ontop ^^^thats a good.

Meanwhile I am waiting for CrimeJones explanation or apologies for this opulence atleast tell us his other business empires, unless this is the epitome of change.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Iamoilprince(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
Na wa ooo! God dey
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
Criminal. You should be in jail by
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by MARKone(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
grin the guy say 'No vex na God'

Some people are just not meant to assume leadership roles.

He even show his bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by jimmy2k: 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
What did you expect? Our politician useless our money no jury one nigeria my foot
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by cold(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
Whatever you do in naija just add god to it and you have won the masses over. Naija we hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by loomer: 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
Nigeria money
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home by lion042(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
Bros enjoy...i will get to your level by God grace.....Big Amennnnn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.