Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,958 members, 7,933,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now (3793 Views)

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by damiloladuke: 10:40pm On May 19, 2015
never
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by ivyT(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2015
Corinthians:
Please can i be your girlfriend..... guys like u are very scarce

exactly,guys like this are scarce

hmmmmm
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Pope22(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
ur kind of man is hard to find nowadays
keep up the good work
Thanks
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by FAJFARM(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2015
Corinthians:

First prey in d net

1 Like

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by FAJFARM(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
If u really mean what u wrote up there then I will gladly be ur girl friend lipsrsealed

Second prey in d net....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by FAJFARM(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
for weytin? Nt wen am here o! I dey eye the op no be small. Lolz.

Third prey! Now royal rumble. OP the illusionist. Continue with your Misapprehension"
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Arinzechukwu: 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
FAJFARM:

First prey in d net
FAJFARM:

Second prey in d nt....
IamLEGEND1:

who cares if u are pretending or not.

the point is, u obviously hav a preference for a guy who thinks along the same line as the O.p.

both in ur e-life and ur real life. No matter how we try to pretend to be someone else on an anonymous forum like this, tiny bits of our personality still trickles through.

so in conclusion, i was just wondering wen u HOS' gonna stop falling for cheap tricks like diz??

Wat is actually eatin dese men up abeg? Pls oga (s), wats ur problem

FAJFARM:

Third prey! Now royal rumble. OP the illusionist. Continue with your Misapprehension"

U are gettin urself worked up over ur fellow guy's post..
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by FAJFARM(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Wat is actually eatin dese men up abeg? Pls oga (s), wats ur problem

U are gettin urself worked up over ur fellow guy's post..
Op isn't a guy even if he is not censored by Real Men Association of Nigeria.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Arinzechukwu: 12:25am On May 20, 2015
FAJFARM:

From abusin girls to insultin d OP, u are jst bein paranoid and u nid a fix.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Pope22(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2015
FAJFARM:

Hmmmm....fajfarm the reaal man.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by FAJFARM(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

From abusin girls to insultin d OP, u are jst bein paranoid and u nid a fix.

Your assistance is highly needed to do that.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Harry3: 3:27pm On May 20, 2015
FAJFARM:

Your assistance is highly needed to do that.

I don't even know what guys are lookin for on dis thread let alone fightin each oda. Fajfarm...wat actually is ur problem?
Arinze..what's ur concern with wat fajfarm said? Gals ignored his paranoic nature, u shld too.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by exlink10(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
Una still be learner abi watin? U go touch her without sex, u think say she be dull? Abi after arousing her, u go tell am say u dey go market? abeg make we hear word jor.

Relationship without sex: Well sha, unless u r not in love.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Pope22(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
exlink10:
Una still be learner abi watin? U go touch her without sex, u think say she be dull? Abi after arousing her, u go tell am say u dey go market? abeg make we hear word jor.

Relationship without sex: Well sha, unless u r not in love.
Am not sure you understood this post. There maybe sex but definitely, its not gona be my decision, we will have it if she wants it and same time: we wont have it if she doesn't want it. There are some guys that when they make that move on you sexually and you say no, the love they have for you seems to decline which means the relationship and the "supposed" love is purely sexual. Its just like in a relatinship when a girl says she wont ask or demand for money from her boy friend; If you do not ask your boy friend for money, does it also mean that if he willingly gives you, that you will reject it?
We are talking about...what is the foundation for the love? Is it after her body (sex) or her heart first? I know its hard for 2 people to be in love without having sex so long there are feelings but the question is...without the sex as foundation, will that love stil be there? I can have sex with my potential girl friend but if its not her own decision yet, its not gona change the love. Am not a virgin, as a matter of fact, I love sex like a normal being should. Thanks and thanks for your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Cute2peg(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
We Know This Game........i give u one week....>.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Pope22(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
Cute2peg:
We Know This Game........i give u one week....>.
This our country really is in a big problem following the way people think and see things.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 20, 2015
Maybe you should become a priest
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by internetpo(m): 1:54am On May 21, 2015
OP . nice of u . I hope u find the gurl of ur of ur dreams. Keep urself till marriage if possible. Will b praying lots of rosaries n litanies for u m ur girl to be.
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2015
queencalipso:
If u really mean what u wrote up there then I will gladly be ur girl friend lipsrsealed

You look like the type that would wake the op up with a Mouth Action and leaving him crying for sex
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Pope22(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

You look like the type that would wake the op up with a Mouth Action and leaving him crying for sex
Lol..
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by scentmarlc(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2015
Pope22:
Am on a course of being in a relationship without sex. Since I believe money is not all about love or a foundation for true love or good relationship, I also have to understand that sex has nothing to do with pure love. This doesnt mean I cant spend on my girl friend or give her money, neither will i wait for her to ask before giving her nor deny her the good things so long I have them. On the other hand, no sex doesnt mean I cant touch my girl friend or have fun with her on bed since I have feelings for her but making sex the foundation is what i have decided not to do in any relationship I will involve myself into.

My only fear is...I hope not demanding for sex with her wont crumble my potential relationship just like it effected my last relationship. No need giving details but may God help me in my course, I really want whoever my potential gril friend to know that there will stil be love without SEX.

Continuuuuu
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by cyprus000: 10:36am On May 21, 2015
Pope22:
Am on a course of being in a relationship without sex. Since I believe money is not all about love or a foundation for true love or good relationship, I also have to understand that sex has nothing to do with pure love. This doesnt mean I cant spend on my girl friend or give her money, neither will i wait for her to ask before giving her nor deny her the good things so long I have them. On the other hand, no sex doesnt mean I cant touch my girl friend or have fun with her on bed since I have feelings for her but making sex the foundation is what i have decided not to do in any relationship I will involve myself into.

My only fear is...I hope not demanding for sex with her wont crumble my potential relationship just like it effected my last relationship. No need giving details but may God help me in my course, I really want whoever my potential gril friend to know that there will stil be love without SEX.
Corinthians:
queencalipso:
ivyT:

exactly,guys like this are scarce

hmmmmm
[size=13pt]
Your market dun dey move to the permanent sitegrin

What a nice advertizin stratagycry

No pun intended browink

THE HUSTLE JUST GOT REALgrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by cyprus000: 10:37am On May 21, 2015
FAJFARM:

Second prey in d net....
gringrin
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by quiet006storm: 10:45am On May 21, 2015
Have you ever been in pain for so long that it defines you? Be encouraged as you read comment and share
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Harry3: 1:57pm On May 21, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Your market dun dey move to the permanent sitegrin
What a nice advertizin stratagycry
No pun intended browink
THE HUSTLE JUST GOT REALgrin
[/size]
cyprus000:
gringrin

I dnt even why some guys like u are cryin ur head-off over sometin u shld read and pass instead of makin some silly cmments. Leave ur fellow guy's post alone!
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by queencalipso(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

Lol
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Bflexing(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2015
Bros, u are indirectly selling yourself. Y not try olx or partner with konga?
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Harry3: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Bflexing:
Bros, u are indirectly selling yourself. Y not try olx or partner with konga?

U must be good in sellin tins online, hope u hvnt sold all ur properties?
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Bflexing(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
Harry3:

U must be good in sellin tins online, hope u hvnt sold all ur properties?

Mumu... even in technology age, u still prove ignorant. U don't need to get a certificate or go to a school to know olx is a platform for that. Google is there to help your small brain. BTW, am not the op so ain't selling. tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Arinzechukwu: 7:04am On May 22, 2015
Bflexing:

Mumu... even in technology age, u still prove ignorant. U don't need to get a certificate or go to a school to know olx is a platform for that. Google is there to help your small brain. BTW, am not the op so ain't selling. tongue tongue

Wat d dude said to u must be painin u seriously..
Lol..that's wat u get wen u dnt mind ur business, u wldnt hv gotten d insult if u minded ur business and nt droppin dat silly comment.

And u harry, dnt feel bad too cus dats wat u also get wen u dnt mind ur business as well cus u aint d OP whom d silly dude insulted for no reason. Case balanced!!!
Re: I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now by Bflexing(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Wat d dude said to u must be painin u seriously..
Lol..that's wat u get wen u dnt mind ur business, u wldnt hv gotten d insult if u minded ur business and nt droppin dat silly comment.

And u harry, dnt feel bad too cus dats wat u also get wen u dnt mind ur business as well cus u aint d OP whom d silly dude insulted for no reason. Case balanced!!!

Not an insult to the op now, just a suggestion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Ur Boo Or Bae / Girls Be Wise Nah! / World Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.