Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,964 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State (3209 Views)

A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by TunjiMsp: 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Guy, you 4 apply small make up now
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by HzRF(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
Wealthyone:
She looks preggy.....i can see her baby bump. Safe delivery.
Wen I saw this comment I knw it must be a female and wen I take a look at ur moniker I was nt dissapointed
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by HzRF(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2015
Op u dey use style feel hw firm her oranges are abi?
The thunder wey job una job still dey gym working out for better result

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by DrBulalaa(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
Bros for that first pic e be like say you be wan rest your head for her melons but you come dey caution yourself...well caution yourself well ooo, if Oshobaba catch you, you are a gooner. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
this lady fine nor be small
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
This picture is fvcking funnygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by seankay(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
Why are you standing like someone that has a bent spinal cord? OP

OP is trying to rest his head on OSHO's wife boobs in the first pics grin bad guy!

Nice pics though

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by IamforGod: 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Is it my eyes. Or what?

This girl nor fine at allllll
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by chidekings(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
Princessonelove:
Where's the Nairalander? am seeing a fair lady standing next to a black shirt, trousers and wine colored tie...

abeg make una no kill me here oooo
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by martyns303(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you gay? This girl I'm looking at is soooooooo dammmmnnnn fine,forget,look at those beautiful eyes,nice skin color,little face,nice facial features,nice physique

No am not gay, not like I have an issue with gay people by the way.

Pardon me, some of us don't need to be as rich as Adams to hit it with finer women, we don't even need to go to cape Verde to find them. In my eyes she's as regular as the girl next door to me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by sholay2011(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
martyns303:
This Iara is not as beautiful as she is being portrayed, she is just there nothing much, being light skin was her advantage. And to the OP what kind of inferiority complex is that, are u smelly? It is understandable if you are her staff, but instead of presenting yourself in such low esteemed manner, why not just stand straight by her side instead of a hug? Or better still a hand shake.

Being in that manner won't earn you the good boy name, your a man, act like one!
You seem to take yourself too serious. Calm down. Bask in the euphoria of whatever 'comic atmosphere' the OP's pic has created but don't throw tags of 'low esteem' or 'staff' around from your desk to sound superior. You may not be able to 'enter' places the OP can stroll into offline.

Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by AgreatMan: 12:04am On May 20, 2015
y OP dey rest him head on her orange na. abi that place get AC?
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by monsterrock: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
you dey hold ur boss wife nyash
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by corisande: 2:46am On May 20, 2015
Make osho baba catch u
you use him wife breast do pillow, e no do, you still rest hand untop osho baba waist?

This one no be go and die oh, na you must die!

lol
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:07am On May 20, 2015
Ohh boy why you come place your hand on her bumper ? Fear no dey catch. Osho baba tall pass you self
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=martyns303 post=33904794like

No am not gay, not like I have an issue with gay people by the way.

Pardon me, some of us don't need to be as rich as Adams to hit it with finer women, we don't even need to go to cape Verde to find them. In my eyes she's as regular as the girl next door to me. [/quote]

I wonder if there would be too much hype like this about her beauty if she was a dark lady
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by Zellie: 4:26am On May 20, 2015
Princessonelove:
Where's the Nairalander? am seeing a fair lady standing next to a black shirt, trousers and wine colored tie...
LMAO. Mean! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by Palmwinetapper: 4:57am On May 20, 2015
She has a baby bumps
Re: Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State by bankyblue(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2015
Princessonelove:

Lolz
Na wa for u o! Me and u get fight? See as u finish me sha! All the same, nice one because that is the same thing I can say to someone too.

#Blackgotswag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Di’ja Shares First Ever Photo Of Her Husband And Son / Wizkid Shares Suspicous Message On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.