Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,593 members, 7,948,300 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

{MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age (586 Views)

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / {MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age by TrendsFlash(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2015
The curvaceous actress who will be turning thirty on June 12, 2015 has explained why she lied about her age. Read below;

In an interview with Encomium, she said she lied about her age because she wanted to fit in the movie industry. “When I came to Nollywood, I had to lie just to fit in because it’s an era of aunty, aunty. And I was in JSII then. So, if people still can’t believe that I lied then just to fit in, that means they need a reality check. I am proud of my age” she said during an interview. “I am 30, and I am proud of it” she further said.
READ MORE: http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/05/19/must-read-halima-abubakar-explains-why-she-lied-about-her-age/

Re: {MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age by SFSNIPER(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
We don't care anyway. She can go ahead and say she's from France, still wouldn't make a difference.
Re: {MUST READ} Halima Abubakar Explains Why She Lied About Her Age by CHM11: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
This shepopotamus is trying to be relevant

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack, Kills 43, Over 500 Houses Burnt In Borno / Searching For This... (pic) / Photo: Invitation Card For The Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.