Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure (414 Views)

Germany Partners Nigerian Entrepreneurs To End Power Challenges / President 0bj Has Submited A Ministerial List 2 Gmb Should Gmb Trash Obj's List? / Don't You Think GMB Will Straighten The Hold Of OIC On Nigeria If Elected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
I read one of our dailies today i saw the plans the south african Govt have for their country to generate 9.6GW.
How can we as Nigerians advice the incoming govt on what to do to put an end to this problem.
Re: What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by SFSNIPER(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
He should copy from China and make use of solar energy.
Re: What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by ETHIX(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2015
Power is not in his 3 point agenda
Re: What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by temitemi1(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
Let him consult OBJ grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by socialmediaman: 5:03pm On May 19, 2015
Do not expect power to improve anytime soon, at least not till after 6 to 8 months from May 29, That one requires more than policy changes to work... He should focus on unemployment, corruption and insecurity for now while they make serious commitment to building power stations that will generate and distribute more energy. Power sector needs serious overhaul, but meanwhile I think we should also look into other alternative energy sources like solar and wind..
Re: What Do You Think GMB Should Do To End Power Failure by Osirimononaye(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2015
Sell all the Generators In em compound.

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Refugees Rescued Off Indonesian Coast / APC Will Soon Discover Who Buhari Is – Prominent Cleric / The Cleaner Who Found And Returned N12miillion Supports Project Adopt A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.