Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

"Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? (2257 Views)

The Untouchables.the Fracas Between Yoruba And Hausa- Fulani / A Lie I Told 3 Years Ago Is Starting To Hunt Me. / How My Daddy Touched My Private Part And Put His Penis In My Mouth – 7-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by HopeForWarri: 4:40pm On May 19, 2015
Many when they think of terrorism think of raving lunatics with AK47's and bombs strapped around their waste screaming to the sky.

In reality terrorism can take many other forms. Arguably those moving stealthily to infiltrate themselves and their friends into the highest possible places in government, banking and the judiciary pose just as much danger to us and yet far fewer headlines.

The obvious example of that effecting our country comes from the menaces of cultism.

Yet i dont see any mention on here of the 56 arrests recently made in Edo State which included many of which been government officials.

Engr. David Olukoga, 46, who is the Chairman, Edo State Committee on War Against Indiscipline and Senior Special Assistant on Youth Enhancement to the Governor of the State (Eiye confraternity)

Dr. Salako Adebowale, 43, of UBTH, Benin-City (43, doctor, Blak Axe confraternity)

Osunde Aigbedo, 48; Executive Director, Special Duties, Government House, Edo State, (48, Blak Axe confraternity),

Ernest Amadasun, 49, the Managing Director, Pohien Investments and National Coordinator, Human Assistant Initiative (49, Blak Axe confraternity)

Felix O Evbod (34, Blak Axe confraternity)

Ahunwan-ID Orlando, 39, of No. 2, Ighodalo Street, Benin-City; (39, Blak Axe confraternity)

David Olukoga (36, engineer, Eiye confraternity), Salako Adebowale (43, doctor, Blak Axe confraternity), Osunde Aigbedo (48, Blak Axe confraternity), Ahunwan-Id (39, Blak Axe confraternity), Uche Chukwuka (36, Eiye confraternity), Adebo Eguaoja (46, Buccaneers), and Totti Omonuwu (42, Eiye confraternity).</p><p>Other suspects are Ernest Amadasun (49, Blak Axe confraternity), Isobor Larry (34, Norsemen confraternity), Felix O Evbod (34, confraternity) and Joshua Ehiabahi (36, Jurist confraternity).</p><p>According to Emmanuel Ojukwu, commissioner and police spokesman, the suspects are being “interrogated for their conspiratorial involvement in the murder of 10 Nigerians, including one late Ojo Aye Adu, 55 years, between April 5 and May 5, 2015 in Edo state”.</p><p>Ojukwu stated that Solomon Arase, the inspector-general of police, dispatched a crack squad to Edo state on May 11 in an effort to stem the spate of cultism in the state.

http://www.thecable.ng/police-parade-11-suspected-edo-cultists-abuja

Read more at https://bemigho147watch.

And at: https://najuju./

So the "untouchables" are starting to get touched? We can finally start dreaming of the day where we have a world without these mafia cults.

Still some big cultists in plain view laughing at us all though. There needs to be action now outside of Edo State too as well more within it. Lets have more than just a couple of days action to just send a message. Let's rid the country of these cultists once and for all. Starting with the successful prosecution of this lot if not for the conspiracy to murder charge... the obvious charge of cultism.

U Tobias

Update 19/5/15 - 103 Arrests including 5 policemen in Edo State now

1 Like

Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by Obinovictor(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2015
Say No To Cultism
Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by Osirimononaye(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
I think cultism is just a waist of ruggedity, ohh, did i just said "waist" grin grin
Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by HopeForWarri: 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
IG’s squad arrests five policemen, 98 others over Edo cult war - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/igs-squad-arrests-five-policemen-98-others-over-edo-cult-war/#sthash.sUoFObUK.dpuf

a wide, strict and effective campaign is needed throughout the whole country but abeg bare in mind these cultists are operating in plain view (in government... in your bank... in the police). They by default always needed to be the ones to go if anything is ever going to become right again in our country.
Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by Tunami(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2015
edo state is the home of cultism and their silly governor is nt even doing anything to curb the menace
Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by HopeForWarri: 10:36pm On May 20, 2015
the birthplace of cultism but also the state that it see's it's death
Re: "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched? by HopeForWarri: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
educational video on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQPbcQpOKU

(1) (Reply)

ASO ROCK VILLA DIRECTOR: Hot details of how her killers were arrested - PM NEWS / Viral Video Of A Lady Breaking Bottles On her husband's Head / Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.