Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Do I Tutor My Cousin To Have A Good Grade In His WASSCE And JAMB Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Tutor My Cousin To Have A Good Grade In His WASSCE And JAMB Exams? (461 Views)

The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams / What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / Free 2015 WASSCE And NECO Mathematics Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tutor My Cousin To Have A Good Grade In His WASSCE And JAMB Exams? by imustsaymymindo: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
I have a cousin here with me who I really wish to pass his exams. I have tried my best tutoring him but he seems to have problems with mathematics especially. He doesn't know the simple multiplication and division operations not to talk of the bogus subject areas contained in the maths syllabus for these exams. He is good in cramming(I don't support this), so other subjects are not a big deal for him,( english and maybe accounts exclusive). I want nairalanders to assist me on the processes I can embark on for him to succeed. Although, he is still in SS1 and I have refused not to be a part of any corruption through special centres, dubs and the rest. I would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you!
Re: How Do I Tutor My Cousin To Have A Good Grade In His WASSCE And JAMB Exams? by kilokeys(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
he has foundation issues...

ill advice u get some basic Mathematics textbooks

common entrance ugo c. ugo.
dem some basics.. pry 3..
then move to JSS1 to 3..

hmm i was bad in maths at a point.. but i followed these steps and i am an Engineering graduate of 5 yrs now. had C4 in maths, waec and neco. was with my bros in this and he made A1.
Re: How Do I Tutor My Cousin To Have A Good Grade In His WASSCE And JAMB Exams? by imustsaymymindo: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:
he has foundation issues...

ill advice u get some basic Mathematics textbooks

common entrance ugo c. ugo.
dem some basics.. pry 3..
then move to JSS1 to 3..

hmm i was bad in maths at a point.. but i followed these steps and i am an Engineering graduate of 5 yrs now. had C4 in maths, waec and neco. was with my bros in this and he made A1.
Thank you so much bro. I pray he would catch up though.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On My DE And HND Program / FUTO And Unilag Master Degree School Fees / Checkout This Lagos School Built In The Middle Of The Water (lagoon) [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.