Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,062 members, 7,949,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] (32794 Views)

Aisha Shettima Nur Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by saintandsinnerz: 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
An2elect2:

The american govt has done so much for its citizens. Not long ago, I found out that not only is it performing its primary roles, it has gone steps further in providing various forms of financial supports (welfare) such as social security, income aid, free health care system, etc and yet this country is second to none when it comes to crime( i stand to be corrected). Why is that?
America is not second to none when it comes to crime! Moreover, the crime I'm referring to is economic induced crimes etc. The type of crime you normally see in America are crimes usually caused by depression, emotional or psychological instability etc and not economic related crimes like what we see in Nigeria and elsewhere. Though that is not to say there are none in America, but it fades into insignificance when compared to countries like Nigeria. The point is that there is a strong correlation between unemployment and the rate of crime. The level of unemployment can predict the rate of economic induced crime in a country
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Kryx(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
Na todayy... E don teh wey guys don dey use dis trik get job.

1 guy in my town call a General, pretend to b a General and recommend himself in d Nigerian Army, d guy was taken in d just concluded recruitment exercises.

We use to cal him General when ever he is around

The country is no longer friendly, man must survive.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by SkyGiggs02: 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
I will prefer to give him a job than putting him in a prison; he want to work,Government should pls give him a Job,family man that is jobless will go extra length to seek for Job;pls 4giv him, @least he want to work!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by harry509: 10:05pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Pque(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

America is not second to none when it comes to crime! Moreover, the crime I'm referring to is economic induced crimes etc. The type of crime you normally see in America are crimes usually caused by depression, emotional or psychological instability etc and not economic related crimes like what we see in Nigeria and elsewhere. Though that is not to say there are none in America, but it fades into insignificance when compared to countries like Nigeria. The point is that there is a strong correlation between unemployment and the rate of crime. The level of unemployment can predict the rate of economic induced crime in a country

read what dat gentle man wrote again, he didn't say America is second to none on crime issues. He was talking about Nigeria "and yet 'this' country is second to
none when it comes to crime( i stand to be
corrected). Why is that?"
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by AMI3(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2015
My own submission is tht d guy no try. If to say u b rich pikin may na backyard wey u 4 take comot. EFCC una don do una job. Abeg Make una help us d catch all dis big big rats wey de chop our akuk. Abeg make una chck tht guy background vry wel may b nna internal presure fit cos am. Guy evil na evil wen it liv u they go comot u.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nicepoker(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2015
LordCenturion:
Oh my GOD, I no blame this guy, o blame those mofos that stole our national treasure embarassed embarassed
u can apply as well. When it happens we won't blame u
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Imagine his level of artistery to have reproduced NOI's signature.

I had a friend in Uni days who could reproduce different signatures and even bank stamps.

I don't know how he got in contact with the printer of our faculty receipt and and paid for a receipt booklet.

Na so the guy turn faculty officer during clearance. And as a friend I also benefited wink

But he couldn't lay hands on the school fees receipt booklet. I for don finish my PhD by now grin
refurbished lies.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Ultimate001: 11:27pm On May 19, 2015
Weldone, EFCC.
I hope all we've been hearing lately is not a mere media hype....pls go after the big thieves, too; d major culprits in looting. Justice delayed is justice denied. All those that their cases r pending, probe deeply nd do justice to all.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by joykelex(f): 11:33pm On May 19, 2015
OBO BADDEST
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by neonet(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up on facebook if you want to know more about us:

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Harzan(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2015
He actually got one of the job! Hmmmmm.... he's a fool shaaa... thought everyday na Christmas! I really pity him, blame him buh more blames to the woes in our society!
When recommendation and mere signatures now fetches some pple job. It's still happening anyways.... Its well with Nigeria!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by socialmediaman: 2:25am On May 20, 2015
This is the kind of case EFCC has been getting convictions on since Nuhu Ribadu left, the biggest looters have their cases suspended for life...

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by NZEGWUAGU(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2015
It's all about survival so anything can happen! Let them leave the young man alone. What he did is better than standing on the highway and shooting people or going to a crowded place and throwing bombs or even kidnapping. At most he should be given community service for one week and a job afterwards for the courage he has demonstrated by attempting to hoodwink even the efcc. It was a wise move but it only fell through that's why people are not seeing the genius in his calculated move. Bravo strong man! They aint gonna do you nothing! After all buhari forged his and became a general in the army, head of state and now president-elect. Why did efcc not arrest him. Almost every nigerian including you has forged at least their ages to enable them meet the irrational requirements of so-called prospective employers who some times require a phd holder with ten years post-graduate working experience who must not be more than 25yrs of age! Almost all civil servants use forged official ages to enable them stay longer in service. What about claiming a false state of origin that I am sure even most of those guys in efcc are guilty of. It's a mad and useless country. They should free that guy.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by lovelife206(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2015
Williamso:
UNEMPLOYMENT; bringing out the best (worst) in people...

This guy get mind shaa. What an irony; trying to use fraud to work for an antifraud agency... grin grin

If the economy can't change things for you , you can change things for good for yourself.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by eleko1: 11:01am On May 20, 2015
Thank jare.Imagine the daft one wey carry his badluck go EFCC office.E don tey wey e dey do am
VickyRotex:

Yes, you're right. But even at that, it still doesn't justify his act.

I have a business, I started very small, but I thank God for where I am today. It's a miracle. It's not always easy, but perseverance culled with determination will make one pull through.

Thank God for cooperatives and thrives, and even micro finance banks, lots of them are willing to help entrepreneurs who wants to go into businesses. As long as they have the proposal tabled out rightly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by olajide454(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
Perhaps the juju he went with got spoilt @ the EFCC office.... 'Ewe sunko'.... Ahahahahhhhahahahh!!! grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by bornmekus: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by mkoabiola: 12:17am On May 21, 2015
D guy is betta dan kidnappers and armrobbers
D real looters are working free
If d economy is gud ,he wudnt think of such
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by quiet006storm: 10:31am On May 21, 2015
A desperate Nigerian. When you're desperate, you do anything and sometimes it can backfire and lead you to so much pain that it becomes a part of you. You should read this and get encouraged. http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw share to others and let me know what you feel as well.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by festyese: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Can anybody update us on what eventually happened to this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.