Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? (3510 Views)

Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2015
Will you?

Cc Standd, Rocktation

2 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
c as d guy Bugatti dey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2015
See yarnsh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by TrishaP(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
These backsides ain't loyal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Akkord4gov: 10:24pm On May 19, 2015
Capital YES and psychiatric hospital after the wedding or I sell them to a zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by kayalla(f): 10:38pm On May 19, 2015
This is yarshes on display

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2015
sinaj:
c as d guy Bugatti dey grin
Haha! No be only bugatti, na lamborghini and V-boot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Haha!!! Zoologists surely need them. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ginawest(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2015
d both of dem luk disgusting.... showcasing deir ugly bodies.. mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
ginawest:
d both of dem luk disgusting.... showcasing deir ugly bodies.. mtcheew
Madness at its' peak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by deanoffaculty: 11:34pm On May 19, 2015
Like this is better......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by MRBrownJ: 11:40pm On May 19, 2015
if thats how they want to get married, and thats how the desire to make the big day, then so be it...... so long as i dont have to UnCloth too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Lordave: 11:46pm On May 19, 2015
OP, rephrase your question to "Will you allow your Parents to appear like this on their Wedding day?". Those people I'm seeing their are no children, the man assss looks like he has helped his wife deliver 4 children himself.

And my answer is, That one concern them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2015
Lordave:
OP, rephrase your question to "Will you allow your Parents to appear like this on their Wedding day?". Those people I'm seeing their are no children, the man assss looks like he has helped his wife deliver 4 children himself.

And my answer is, That one concern them
Haha! You dey vex ooo grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ddaammyy(f): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
Now that's hideous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2015
ddaammyy:
Now that's hideous!
Hideous is an understatement ma'am. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by pinkycute(f): 12:27am On May 20, 2015
Lolzzzzz... Funny you grin grin grin

Akkord4gov:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by pablus: 12:35am On May 20, 2015
they are no longer kids na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by baybeeboi: 2:15am On May 20, 2015
the man Nyansh get cancer ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Motolank: 3:40am On May 20, 2015
Post their front pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Godmother(f): 4:21am On May 20, 2015
Oyibo people sha! Their friends even attended the wedding. See them clapping sef. I trust my naija people for this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
the man Nyansh get cancer ni?
Na expired Nyansh be that ooo. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2015
Motolank:
Post their front pls
Lol... Wetin you wan use their front do na? cheesy grin bad guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2015
Godmother:
Oyibo people sha! Their friends even attended the wedding. See them clapping sef. I trust my naija people for this one.
Shame no go gree any naija couple do this ooo. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Godmother(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
ikelvin:

Shame no go gree any naija couple do this ooo. Lol.

I'm telling you!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals! Blue, Purple Sapphire Proposal Rings In Stock Now! / Event Centers And Rentals, This Is For You / Celebrities Performing At Flavour's Nite-club In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.