Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ghananian Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghananian Message To Nigerians (1475 Views)

Funny Photo: Ghananian Police Security Sign Post / Nigerian Election: Why Ghananians Are Worried - Elizabeth Ohene, A Ghananian / Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananian Message To Nigerians by RSA(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2009
Kwabs: 2009-02-09 23:25

Your tormentor-in-chief Kwabs is back.I can see some you of are beginning to come to your senses. Ghana is Ghana, Nigeria is Nigeria. -no country on earth can claim domination over the blessed people of Ghana, not least a wretched country like Nigeria! Let Ghana and Nigeria mind their business.As far as I’m concerned, the two countries can never be friends, but at least we can learn to tolerate each another. For you information, I had wanted send a few of my boys from MEND Camp Five-to teach folks like Mac,Chi and the others just a little bit of militant action. I’m teaching your Delta boys a few tricks-they are serious about declaring their Gbaramatu Republic and stopping the flow of oil in Nigeria. Have you heard of Tom Pollo and Ateke Tom? Just watch out! As I una don beg me now, I don declare unilateral ceasefire. If I hear any Naija pikin abuse Ghana for this forum again,una go hear from me! This time na with bazookas and AK-47s! Una don hear so? Ghana is a great nation (of great people, including my humble self) that fell on hard times in the 80s and 90s.Our disciplined and hardworking people went to Nigeria, and elsewhere, in droves and they were badly treated even though they were law-abiding. While we were trying to cope with bushfires and serious economic problems, our so-called brothers compounded our woes by deporting more than a million of our countrymen and woman-most of them returned home in the most dehumised manner.A lot of them died.We did everything we could to rebuild our country, and God almighty was kind to us.Now our country is economically stable, and the future is very bright.While we welcome law-abiding foreigners into our country, we would die to preserve and improve upon the modest gains we have made.Any Nigerian thinking Nigerians will take over the Ghanaian economy must be a dreamer. My advice to Nigerians trooping to Ghana is to maintain a low-profile, avoid crime and avoid anything that offends the sensibilities of Ghanaians. Otherwise the inevitable will happen! Ghanaians are not jealous of Nigerians because the two countries are different. But Ghanaians resent any attempt to belittle them!We will defend the pride of our dear country with every blood in our veins!

Source:http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=6691
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
"The Ghana must go Saga is still being used today as some sort of excuse by Ghanaians.

FACT: The generation that did that to you is long gone and anyone below the age of 35 talking about that did not experience any of that so should have not prejudice.

Fact: SA try to use Ghana as an example of another country that hate Nigerians. "Mumu", when will you learn.

Put a South African, A Nigerian and A Ghanaian on a deserted island and tell them the only way off the island was going East or West. The Nigerian man insists on West and the SA goes East. The Ghanaian is left to choose either of  the the two directions

A million rand I can Guess which one he would pick?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by hollandis(f): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
morpheus24:

"The Ghana must go Saga is still being used today as some sort of excuse by Ghanaians.

FACT: The generation that did that to you is long gone and anyone below the age of 35 talking about that did not experience any of that so should have not prejudice.

Fact: SA try to use Ghana as an example of another country that hate Nigerians. "Mumu", when will you learn.

Put a South African, A Nigerian and A Ghanaian on a deserted island and tell them the only way off the island was going East or West. The Nigerian man insists on West and the SA goes East. The Ghanaian is left to choose either of  the the two directions

A million rand I can Guess which one he would pick?

west
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by blackspade(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2009
lol, look at the South African trying to pull the divide and conquer card.

This thread is dead. . .
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by banom(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
Nigerians in these forum should learn to always ignore all these cheap non Nigerian members in this forum who are looking for a way to get our attention for there pride.

I HAVE OBSEVERVED THAT THE FOOL(RSA) WHO STATED THIS THREAD IS ONE NOTABLE ONE AMONG MANY OF THEM.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
At the moment, Nigeria may be down and needs to be restored, but Ghana will follow Nigeria till the end of time. It is that simple.
Moreover, let us all keep in mind that when the time is right SA will be back to bow down before Nigeria.

Yes, Nigerians are not perfect or are criminals, but the percentage of these Nigerian criminals are very low. Therefore, let us not allow any low-life to talk down at us.
The last time I checked, a good percentage of Ghanaians wish they were Nigerians.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by Mamajama(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2009
I have three word for you poster.

GHANA MUST GO

Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by RSA(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2009
Mamajama:

I have three word for you poster.

GHANA MUST GO

Who is xenophobic now?

blackspade:

lol, look at the South African trying to pull the divide and conquer card.

This thread is dead. . .

No one is trying to divide anyone,you can't divide what has never been united.
Did you read what the poster said,people died because of inhumane way they where treated.
So you think Africa and Africans forgot what you did?

Ghana people are the most hardworking and gentle people in our continent,in my books they are the real giants of africa,I have ghananian friends in south africa and they don't hate nigerians but hate their attitude as much as south africans.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
RSA:

No one is trying to divide anyone,you can't divide what has never been united.
Did you read what the poster said,people died because of inhumane way they where treated.
So you think Africa and Africans forgot what you did?

Ghana people are the most hardworking and gentle people in our continent,in my books they are the real giants of africa,I have ghananian friends in south africa and they don't hate nigerians but hate their attitude as much as south africans.

I keep telling you those Ghana boys are mumu'ing you. They know where their loyalties lie. That gentleness you see is so you will not know what they are really up too. Ghana has known Nigeria since the beginning of the independence struggle in West Africa and to think they will side your whitewashed brains on any issue is a mistake.

As for xenophobia, well obviously South Africans are the champions of that, no doubt

If you like don't take my word for it.

1 Like

Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by RSA(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
I just had a hair cut an hour ago at this Ghananian hair salon,I asked Kwame what does he think about nigerians,he just laugh and said those people are hustlers,they will do anything to get money even crime and most of them don't even go to school.
He told me that Nigerians in Nigeria even have their own currency not naira,like they created their own money they use among themself.

Morpheus to be honest with you,I wsh Nigeria was succesfull,I wish Nigerians had ghana's heart and humility,I wish Nigerians could for a second start listen to other,I wish they could stop being arrogant since there is nothing to boast about.Wish they could all grow up.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
RSA:

I just had a hair cut an hour ago at this Ghananian hair salon,I asked Kwame what does he think about nigerians,he just laugh and said those people are hustlers,they will do anything to get money even crime and most of them don't even go to school.
He told me that Nigerians in Nigeria even have their own currency not naira,like they created their own money they use among themself.

Morpheus to be honest with you,I wsh Nigeria was succesfull,I wish Nigerians had ghana's heart and humility,I wish Nigerians could for a second start listen to other,I wish they could stop being arrogant since there is nothing to boast about.Wish they could all grow up.

I was just chatting with a couple of kenyan friends of mine and we were talking about SA's in general. They said you guys are one of the most hostile individuals they have ever met, ignorant of things around you, ignorant of other Africans and living your lives like "akata's" without any morals, having illicit sex and having babies all around the places.

I honestly pray for ya'll to wake up and see what is going on around you. Nigerians are not your enemies and will never be, we don't have the time. You are living behind enemy lines and don't even know it. Feel very sorry for you and your stadiums. You contrlo nothing, simple illusions manifested to control you asses.

As for your barber, tell him the story of the three Africans stranded on an island in my earlier post and watch his reaction.
You will get all your answers from there.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
my dear morpheus24, you need to return and further explain this statement of yours:
living your lives like "akata's" without any morals
i will be waiting.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
cre8tivity:

my dear morpheus24, you need to return and further explain this statement of yours: i will be waiting.

Eh! wetin consine you for that matter?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
ignorant of things around you, ignorant of other Africans
i hate to tell you that those kenyans might be talking about you. if you have mirror at home, please make use of it more.
you're criticizing others for bashing your people, but at the same time you freely took out time to also bash other people.
and it's too sad that you can not see it.
i think you're one of the reasons why south africans hate nigerians. big hypocrate.
you can not disrespect and then expect to be respected, it just doesn't what well that way.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
living your lives like "akata's" without any morals
@darling morpheus24: what do you know about "akata"?
you better log off and go read some books
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ honey morpheus24: you should try a book that's related to this statement for a start: to be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge by benjamin disraeli, Sybil, 1845.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
cre8tivity:

i hate to tell you that those kenyans might be talking about you. if you have mirror at home, please make use of it more.
you're criticizing others for bashing your people, but at the same time you freely took out time to also bash other people.
and it's too sad that you can not see it.
i think you're one of the reasons why south africans hate nigerians. big hypocrate.
you can not disrespect and then expect to be respected, it just doesn't what well that way.
I really think that upper elevation air you are breathing in Jos is giving you nausea

If you read that post again, you will see that it is the Kenyan who said those things and I am simply relaying the message back to RSA so if you have a gripe I can give you their phone numbers and you can call them up and let them know how you feel.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
cre8tivity:

@ honey morpheus24: you should try this book for a start: to be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge by benjamin disraeli, Sybil, 1845.

I can see that "akata" issue touched a nerve. Mmmmmm . I wonder
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
I really think that upper elevation air you are breathing in Jos is giving you nausea

If you read that post again, you will see that it is the Kenyan who said those things and I am simply relaying the message back to RSA so if you have a gripe I can give you their phone numbers and you can call them up and let them know how you feel.

ok, mr messenger. for you to be relating such a stupid and ignorant message, it means you must have agreed with it to a certain point.
don't you know that it takes a clever man to be able to clearly identify good messages among other stupid messages? when are you going to start leading?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
ain't you tired of delivering messages?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
may be our relationship with south africans and ghanaians will be better as soon as we stop delivering messages.
sweetheart, what do you think?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
there is nothing better than a smart man full of wisdom. kiss
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
cre8tivity:

ok, mr messenger. for you to be relating such a stupid and ignorant message, it means you must have agreed with it to a certain point.
don't you know that it takes a clever man to be able to clearly identify good messages among other stupid messages? when are you going to start leading?

I advise you also read the stupid message by the Ghanaian barber to the South African "RSA" and ask the same question of the stupid and ignorant message as well, it means the SA who agreed with that message is as stupid as the one who gave it and if thats the case then I reply a stupid message to a stupid individual  that would make me much less ignorant than the stupid individual who accepted the stupid message he recieved from the stupid barber.

Catch my drift or is the message too stupid for you to comprehend
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
you do not have to deliver an ignorant message just because a ghanaian barber has delivered one. two wrongs don't make a right.
i will ask you this question one more time:
when are you going to start leading?
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
cre8tivity:

you do not have to deliver an ignorant message just because a ghanaian barber has delivered one. two wrongs don't make a right.
i will ask you this question one more time:
when are you going to start leading?

As soon as  SA's realize that illegal immigrants are not their problem and hatred for "presumed" Nigerian traits are misunderstood, I will be the first one to lead your course of "two wrongs don't make a right."

However until then, which I don't think is any time soon, The "battle" continues.

By the way, to be fair in your world, you should ask the "Bantu RSA" to lead the course as well , how different is he from me as far as common sense is concerned.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by cre8tivity(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
By the way, to be fair in your world, you should ask the "Bantu RSA" to lead the course as well , how different is he from me as far as common sense is concerned
reading his intro, i honestly don't expect much from him. if you know what i mean.
but you can not reduce or allow anybody to dilute your standard. we must stay strong, turn things around at home and ensure that this story has a happy ending.
just remember that, it is impossible to compare watermelon to apple, sooner or later these people will come back to realize who the masters are.
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by bawomolo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2009

ha ha story story story
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by asha80(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2009

*Biafra* lipsrsealed
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by princekevo(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2009
For this reasons shall the Black nations(African Nations) remains backward, Jst glancing through this thread gives me the insight on why we are still backward and would remain backward, We are being rejected by other races, but still among us we dont love ourselves, I wonder how some fools will jst come up and put up loads of rubbish on here and people are debating on it, Is it the right time for africans to debate on who is the best while we all suffer the same symdrome Corruptions, Our people are dying of hunger,starvation and aids, Families cant afford to send their children to school, no good medical health care, Is it not amazing that people who witness all these around them still come up to celebrate their foolishness on here, Its time for us to wake up from all these madness and be wise,
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by RSA(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2009
Tell them prince grin
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by ikeyman00(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2009
funi on how these l[b]adies[/b] seek cheap or chin-chin publicity!

cheap or "pop corn" conspicuity could be delusional
naija son
Re: Ghananian Message To Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
princekevo:

For this reasons shall the Black nations(African Nations) remains backward, Jst glancing through this thread gives me the insight on why we are still backward and would remain backward, We are being rejected by other races, but still among us we dont love ourselves, I wonder how some fools will jst come up and put up loads of rubbish on here and people are debating on it, Is it the right time for africans to debate on who is the best while we all suffer the same symdrome Corruptions, Our people are dying of hunger,starvation and aids, Families cant afford to send their children to school, no good medical health care, Is it not amazing that people who witness all these around them still come up to celebrate their foolishness on here, Its time for us to wake up from all these madness and be wise,

As much as your post makes sense, it also makes sense to ward off imbeciles whose only intentions are to come to this forums spewing nonsensical facts and assumptions

If you won't do it I will and you will thank me for it later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Govt “deports” Fulani / The True Story About Corruption In Nigeria: Hypocrisy Is The Order Of The Day! / Ndidi Okereke-onyiuke: Haba Madam ! ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.