Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,033 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Are There Any Single Ladies Left? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Single Ladies Left? (2453 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
OneVoice4all:
Guys too complain sha
wetin u come be? Female
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by 2dice(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Mehn, I duno.. Evry gal I meet seem to be taken... Who dates dem?

Whre r d single ones? Why r dey so shy to admit they r single..
some are not single for real... While so don't wanna look cheap by admitting.... Some are even tired of the relationship they are ...but When dey look the time ...emotion and some other Shii dey ve been through....now to you.... Maybe u are attracting d wrong kinda girl...or u are tAking it too serious .... Dating no be core course ooo....some girls don't want to even hear u woo Dem..... Just flow with the rhythm.... If u mistakenly take it serious earlier .... Ogbeni you are a Gunner
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Bosville(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2015
You should quit asking ladies if they are single....Majority would keep hurting ur expectations, a lady who values her pride will not say that to ur face, her actions will tell....the fact is most preety ladies tend to be single...why? because everyguy thinks they are too beautiful to be single....just play ur game like a pro, flirt ur way into her heart, and bang! she's in ur trap...its dat simple
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Hiploko(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
@Tophaz, pls reach me onVery pertinent!
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by jashar(f): 12:57pm On May 20, 2015
Nope. No more single gals ooo.

We all moved to Mars cuz Martians guys rock and you Earthling guys suck. tongue

grin
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolzz. Oya deal.. but vote first wink
i wont do that if i wre u. . .lolx
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
jashar:

grin
are u 4 real? We re going on strike,i fink u galz shld go 2 mars 2 get urselves bf. . :-P
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh this is crap...OP , dnt believe on him coz not all Single Ladies r juz selling pure water , for real sad juz saying....
Oya tel op, u sound lyk u r single. . . . Abeg allow the guy hook catch ur fish. . . .lolx
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
At first I laughed, then I wanted to skip the thread but then said I should drop my 2cent.

From my observation, the reasons why some girls lie that they have a boyfriend when they don't are; they are not interested in you and they just say that to dismiss whatever you have to say or have said. You're not exciting nor impressive. They need some breathing space.

Some could think that when they tell a guy they don't have a boyfriend he might think that they are not wanted or sought after by men. Therefore, they give off that impression that they are very much wanted and in fact in a relationship. But if eventually they start showing interest in you they'll recant by saying they are actually no more dating him (the non-existing boyfriend) lol.

Women are quick to lose interest when a guy act up all clingy when wooing them. When you come off as too needy you are only ruining your chances. Just perhaps that's why the girls you're referring to tell you they are dating.
u and 2cents,abeg try increase am to 3cents nxt time. . . .lolxxx
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
OmaBliss:
Sorry! lipsrsealed
abeg who die?
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Mehn, I duno.. Evry gal I meet seem to be taken... Who dates dem?

Whre r d single ones? Why r dey so shy to admit they r single..
am stil finding it hard to bliv this ur post @op,if u say NL I wld have agreed wit ya a liltle,in my area evry gal i talk to seems 2 be single even if u see them wit a guy. .dey wld stil tel u they r single,so this ur post,or maybe u jez joking. .
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by ronald4lif(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2015
pbs4real:
u and 2cents,abeg try increase am to 3cents nxt time. . . .lolxxx

Oga, if I increase am to 3cents I go go broke quicker nau. cheesy
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga, if I increase am to 3cents I go go broke quicker nau. cheesy
haha. . .bad niggah.
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2015
pbs4real:
am stil finding it hard to bliv this ur post @op,if u say NL I wld have agreed wit ya a liltle,in my area evry gal i talk to seems 2 be single even if u see them wit a guy. .dey wld stil tel u they r single,so this ur post,or maybe u jez joking. .
I no dey joke ooooo... I don tire to become maga...
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
jashar:

grin
alright..
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I no dey joke ooooo... I don tire to become maga...
then the mtr nah serious one. . 4 wre women plenty pass men. . .the way women yakpa ehn nah 2:1. Dt is for evry man,2 women.
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2015
pbs4real:
then the mtr nah serious one. . 4 wre women plenty pass men. . .the way women yakpa ehn nah 2:1. Dt is for evry man,2 women.
lol oshiomhole jus dey gv me inspiration grin
Re: Are There Any Single Ladies Left? by pbs4real(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lol oshiomhole jus dey gv me inspiration grin
lolxxx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number / Man Spends GBP70,000 Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.