Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,744 members, 7,930,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion (28995 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2015
Nuhu Ribadu should be called back, he did well during his time
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Elan83(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2015
none z qulfied,, daft men & women paradin demslves wit empty,corrupt brains! Nigeria is useless! A zoo filled wit baboons & monkeys!
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by niceguy7(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2015
Jega is too sure.....like baba ijebu betting grin
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Olodonairaland(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I would prefer one of these

LIE MOHAMMED

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Or

BOLA TINUBU

I love these men because they are very honest and truthful kiss

I hope with these few points of mine ,I have been able to convince and not confuse you tongue

Remove Ahmed bolatinubu pls
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Salamhusein(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2015
Amechi is d best for the position
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Medsimon01(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2015
A vibrant, God fearing PDP MEMBER can do dat!. APC MEmbers cant do it.bcoz He will nt be able to pesecute Corrupt APC MEMber whole heartedly! But PDP MEmBER WILL BE VERY HAPPY To do that
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Sammyprinceson(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2015
What of TB Joshua?
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by ralph28(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2015
I'll project Barr. Raphael Uchechukwu Nwogu.

Abi na only Aged people's adminstration we de?
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Charly68: 10:47am On May 20, 2015
Let us put Pastor Tunde Bakare there and we will get results under six months
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by 9jagoodman: 10:48am On May 20, 2015
IamPatriotic:
OP your suggestion is awful, according to the act that established EFCC, the agency can only be chaired by a retired chief judge or a retired police officer of a rank not lower than ASP as at the time of retirement, so Jega does not fit in except you want the act repealed over-night.

You spoke my mind, many act will be repealed over-night, the first will be FOI!
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by ElFenomeno1: 10:48am On May 20, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili or Attahiru Jega.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by yomzzy(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2015
I'm still thinking undecided
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by jstburner(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2015
`@ OP,you people should stop all these ranting and get a copy of EFCC establishment act. That post is not meant for civilians, kpam!!!
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Adeyinka123: 10:49am On May 20, 2015
BabaNath:
I recommend Mr. IBU
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tufiakwa
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by spenca: 10:50am On May 20, 2015
Prof Alhaturu muhhamadu Jega
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Abujabir24: 10:50am On May 20, 2015
Colonel Hamid Ali. Former governor of kaduna.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by morereb10: 10:50am On May 20, 2015
I have seen many suggestions here but nobody is suggesting Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Is he out of context? Afterall Hilary became the secretary of state after she forth againts Obama in elections.

We are improving in our democary and I suggest we do it with sportmanship.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by orilowo4lv: 10:51am On May 20, 2015
To be honest.....

1} BABA OBASANJO

2} MR EBELE JONATHAN

3} T.Y DANJUMA

4} ATIKU

5} FANI KAYODE
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by charlesucheh(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I would prefer one of these

LIE MOHAMMED

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Or

BOLA TINUBU

I love these men because they are very honest and truthful kiss

I hope with these few points of mine ,I have been able to convince and not confuse you tongue
they'll just use it as a tool to bring down their enemies. Dem no go mind plant money for person house call am ; MONEY LAUNDERING.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by rabs(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2015
I suggest col hameed Ali for administrator of Kaduna state. A no nonsense officer that can jail you no matter how highly placed you are
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by baybeeboi: 10:52am On May 20, 2015
kennygee:

Na Ole gbe, Ole gba be that o.
thief no d fight corruption nau. Infact, those are decent MOGs
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by gbishman: 10:52am On May 20, 2015
I think sentiments should not be brought into this selection, As for me i would go with Ribadu any day anytime
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by eleko1: 10:55am On May 20, 2015
Submit Ur CV to IYANGBALI/VICKYrotex ASAP.
SilentCrescendo:
Say no more.
I believe I'm the man for the job. My reputation precedes me angry
sad
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by permsec: 10:55am On May 20, 2015
MUMINATED:
GEJ...Mr stealing is not corruption,so that it can serve as a consolation for him
very silly comment. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by felixuzuh(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2015
I think PETER OBI will be best for the EFCC job. While CHIOMA AJUNWA will be ok for the job of the ICPC.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by dahjor(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2015
AIG Tunde Ogunshakin. The man is feared even in the Police force.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by charlesucheh(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2015
One out of this three(3) men: JAMES IBORI, ALAMESEIGHA and ORUBEBE.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by nonxo007(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2015
Tb Joshua
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by alabiyemmy(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2015
I suggest the law should be ammended and one of Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi be appointed.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by charlesucheh(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
dahjor:
AIG Tunde Ogunshakin. The man is feared even in the Police force.
has he been able to alleviate the level of corruption in the Nigerian police? Or would you boldly tell me he doesn't accept money from big cases? Abeg! Drop those Police men and women one side.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by luvinhubby(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and watch these thieving politicians scamper away for safety.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Rick9(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
Prof Attahiru Jega of course who better and more competent to bring order into EFCC than JEGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.