Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! (3535 Views)

Exposed!!! Apc Members Now Inec Adhoc Staff / Breaking News!!! New Biafra Zionist Church- By Pastor Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Zionist :judge Bows To Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

We thereby demand their immediate release and all baseless charges dropped, with immediate effect.

[size=18pt]OR WHAT?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by mulattoclaro(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2015
B69U:

Biafra will start from Kogi and Benue Igbos all the way to Edo Igbos down to Rivers Igbos and Cross River Igbos. Once we start exit so many will come with us. That is just a fact. Get use to that idea.
hahahhaa. Now I know you igbos are jokers. Keep dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Eshinwaju: 8:17pm On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not against biafra. Everyone has a right to decide if they want to continue living as one or not. As for me Nigeria is a fraud but secession is not what we need right now. Our beauty is in our diversity. As long as they're ready to form biafra from the 5 southeastern states no problem. They should make any attempt to include any part of the south south into their useless map. The whole biafra movement is borne out of nothing but sheer greed. I will never support any struggle built on greed.

You have my support...i too want Biafra to come....but a Biafra of eboes alone..... cheesy.....eboes must never rule 9jeria.....never...never....never... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Eshinwaju: 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Or err. Errrr.....we are taking ekene Dili Chukwu to come and sell gala in Lagos...... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 8:26pm On May 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

U really dont want that part. Be careful wat u wish for.

Eshinwaju:

Or err. Errrr.....we are taking ekene Dili Chukwu to come and sell gala in Lagos...... cheesy

Ode! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Eshinwaju: 8:29pm On May 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U really dont want that part. Be careful wat u wish for.

Ode! Mumu!

Hehe....chei...see painment.... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by cleatoris: 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
PAINGAIN:
This is one of d reasons we want biafra, discrimination against d ibos. An hausa man bombs and kills a lot of people,he gets away free, an igbos man protests,he is arrested,he gets stripped naked and stands trial. What a country!
Under which administration did the trial take place?
I thought you guys were bragging that ibos are in control of Nigeria. Or is Goodluck Jonathan, NOI and Anyim Pius no longer ibos?

It is better to be law-abiding and not be punished, than to engage in criminal acts and then cry foul when facing the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Hehe....chei...see painment.... cheesy

U need to grwo up and stop dis your dry joke.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by OkparaIgbo: 10:54pm On May 20, 2015
Where are they being held? Because it's gonna be a prison break... A more devastating one than the bokoharam one's. The Hausa/Yoruba police officers are in for shock.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by sebali: 12:01am On May 21, 2015
unstableaswater:

Please, let us call a spade a spade and be honest to ourselves, even if we lie to others.

How many times on nairaland have yorubas said that they will make sure any igbo person does not rule Nigeria. I have heard that comment countless times.

If Nigeria is for yorubas and hausa then no problem, Biafra is for SS/SE.

Thats y its democracy for example ibos choose to openly oppose buhari, did u see any hausa man crying "dey hate us because we are haysa's." No, instead dey did dere best to advance dere candidate(buhari) in oda regions.

Nigeria is 4 all.
Pls stop dis self deceiving statesment..... No south south born(me being one) supports d euphoria called Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by sebali: 12:13am On May 21, 2015
B69U:

Biafra will start from Kogi and Benue Igbos all the way to .
[b]
B69U:
Edo Igbos .
[/b]down to Rivers Igbos and Cross River Igbos. Once we start exit so many will come with us. .[/quote]

Na Force....... By d way ibos in wish Edo.

D best u can do is tell ur brodas across river in benue 2 cross ova... dats if dey wud evn agree

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by sebali: 12:23am On May 21, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u talk as if igbos are forcing any of those states u mentioned to join biafra. Before d civil war did igbos count those states to secede with us? NO. Thing is, nigeria is a tribalized entity and everything that's done here has tribalism attached to it. Tell urself the truth,is this one nigeria working? Do u see an end to a tribal free nigeria? Forget about sentiment for once, is this one nigeria a disaster or not?

I see u aint grounded in history.
D old biafra, shud d war succeed had all d present south south state in its map.

Yes Nigerians are very tribal bt ibos cry as if dey 2 are not guilty of d same tin.
Again lemme educate u on history....... If ur father wud tell u d truth; d civil war was a child born out of an igbo inspired coup were no ibo in govt. was killed bt no oda region enjoyed same faith not evn d den midwest region(present edo/delta).
To add insult to injury Aguyi Ironsi failed to persecute d coup plotters and he promoted 21 officials of wish 18 were ibos. To further add insult to d sore an igbo musician released an igbo hit track titled "huasa ewu mÄ—".
D end product of all dis Igbo tribalism lead 2 d civil war so stop crying and learn hw to play d politics of divide and rule.

As an Edo boi i rada remain in dis failed Nigeria as u put it dan join d paradise called Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by zendy: 1:12am On May 21, 2015
Due to bureaucracy, the trial of the BZF members have been stalled since last year. But I am hopeful that when everything kicks off,they will all be granted bail. They are all heroes in my eyes for standing up to the fraud and injustice called Nigeria
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by realjoker(m): 3:57am On May 21, 2015
waternogetemeny:
It is important to point out that the man in the front line, is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association and a Barrister by Profession. Kabiru Sokoto on the other hand is not a professional. Yet becos he is a Northerner, u can see the degree of regard he is accorded despite the heinous crime that he committed against Church goers on Christmas day.
A Barrister and Member of the Nigerian Bar Association is striped naked and paraded for Protest and disturbing the peace. Tell us wen protesters have never disturbed the peace? All protest involves disturbing the peace. Hence there are no grounds for the continued detention of the Biafra Zionist Protesters. It is not illegal to demand self determination if you don't feel that u are being treated fairly or equally(discriminated against) in a nation state that you find yourself, not by choice but circumstances. If you want to leave, .
at the bolded, that is what inferiority complex caused to mankind
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by mobaking: 5:48am On May 21, 2015
U people are not yet serious about this biafra thing,the Isrealis were going back enmass to Isreal b4 their 1948 independence.U are leaving Biafra in droves and u want to be taken serious?.I hope some people are not using this project to enrich themselves thru donations from home and abroad.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Nobody: 11:43am On May 25, 2015
madamoringo:
Biafran leaders pleaded for amnesty in 1970 got these same ibos and they are violating the terms of surrender and amnesty. They should be punished with public capital punishment for their offences after a fair trial. Kabiru Sokoto got away free not because he is a northerner but because it was dum.b and extremely stoopid Jonagoat president who had the job of protecting the country and flunked it for 6 years! This is why he was booted out! In a serious country, it all starts from the president and top leaders, e.g Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc. Commit a crime and it will not matter your reasons, so far it is proven, you will be punished according to their law even if that means death by firing squad.

Nigeria needs to get serious. If these secessionists and treasoners are found guilty, they should physically expunged from the earth until all bad eggs are disposed of from this country! Don't be sentimental, did they do the crime? If yes, no reason on earth must be sufficient to let them escape punishment. Soon, people will learn to always follow the law to address wrongs!

Reasonable post from madamoringo. Good one, devoid of hate and sentiments.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 25, 2015
madamoringo:
Biafran leaders pleaded for amnesty in 1970 got these same ibos and they are violating the terms of surrender and amnesty. They should be punished with public capital punishment for their offences after a fair trial. Kabiru Sokoto got away free not because he is a northerner but because it was dum.b and extremely stoopid Jonagoat president who had the job of protecting the country and flunked it for 6 years! This is why he was booted out! In a serious country, it all starts from the president and top leaders, e.g Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc. Commit a crime and it will not matter your reasons, so far it is proven, you will be punished according to their law even if that means death by firing squad.

Nigeria needs to get serious. If these secessionists and treasoners are found guilty, they should physically expunged from the earth until all bad eggs are disposed of from this country! Don't be sentimental, did they do the crime? If yes, no reason on earth must be sufficient to let them escape punishment. Soon, people will learn to always follow the law to address wrongs!
You've always been a capital FOOL_. So i'm not suprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Countries That Ceased To Exist In The 20th Century / What Do Nigerians (or Africans) Think Of West Indians (caribbean People)? / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.