Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? (25806 Views)

7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Ephemmm: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Buh it's a salary account which the company opened for me with their banker.

Though I am not advising you to keep huge sum of money in your salary account because that will be the first point of target if there is any fraudulent occurrence in your organization, but be assured that your salary account belongs to you: the marketer just maneuver his way to ensure that all staff register their accounts in his banks willy-nilly. Or are you telling me that your account will be closed if you left the place?

They can only monitor your account even in an illegal way by calling their account manager to verify the stuff on the system.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adesiji77:
The last time I checked, the bank owes its customer a duty to keep the activities on his account secret.

There is no way your employer can know your account balance unless you authorize the bank to make the information available to them.

BTW, why don't you invest in fixed deposit or treasury bill and make your money work for you?

My 2 kobo cool

welcome to Nigeria.. for u to believe its not possible hmmmmm.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by chukslawrence(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Remilekun101:
Since May 20 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't have a salary account......

I am my own boss

undecided
Shoroniyen
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by charly24: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
soleexx:
My broda if u love your self...withdraw ur money to other bank...leaving huge amount on ur salary account will be a huge mistake...I'm talking from experience...your company and the bank have access to your account..they both can monitor it...withdraw it now or recieve quarry letter soon
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by charly24: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
U ar so on point becos if dey get to knw dey will start to monitor all Ur dealings most especially wen Ur supervisors or superiors don't HV up to DAT amt home and abroad. d best pet is gradually wdr d cash and get anoda bank acct. most especially wen u work in a financial institution
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by gabitogabby: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
D acct us either personal savings or current. 4get wot u use it 4. Imagine quitting d of will d acct be closed? It's ur acct Bro no 3th access ok. U only appreciated just d guy dat deceived u, it's not true ok. no 1 has access to ur acct ok
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Laashman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just open another account and transfer your salary anytime you receive it. You can mantain that account with just less amount to meet up with your daily spendings while your savings is in the other acct.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Chykeschicago: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why Company No Go Get Access To Your Account, Na You Dey Pay Company Salary Abi Na Company Dey Pay You Salary ? My People From Experience I Have Lost A Lot Of Money When I Worked With NNPC Before, My Salary Account Was Free-zed By Their Command And I Lost All The Money I Have In That Account Am Talking About My Own Personal Money, So It's Not Good At All To Leave Money In Your Salary Account . I LEARN T MY BITTER LESSONS !!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by BamideleOJ: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2015
No surer bet than to withdraw the money to other banks
The day u have issues, ur money is gone.no worry
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Jeffy78: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2015
No matter what, if they suspect you , they will pry and know what u have in the account. remember, they opened the acount for u and with the help of the bank coy's account officer, the content may be known to them unofficially. I advice u open a deposit or fixed deposit account in another bank and transfer ur cash there. make ur money work for u.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Jeffy78: 3:22am On Jul 15, 2015
My girlfriend uses Scented candles to bath even when there is PHCN light and wears bead 247, Am I safe considering marrying her? what's the meaning of beads on her waist and scented candles?
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by marriedvirgin: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2015
let me advice you from experience and I hope you take my advice.Please withdraw the money and put it savings account in another bank.Take note I said savings account.Make sure you also remove your salary from your salary account every month and take it to your savings account in the other bank.Don't let them know where your savings account is.A word to a wise is sufficient

nicerichard05:
My fellow NLanders I just wanna know if it good to leave huge amount of money in your salary account. I work in an oil and gas company and since I started working 11 months ago I haven't touched my salary, was just Thinking if this companies have a way of checking their staff account balance, if they do that means they would begin to suspect where I get the money I spend since my salary is untouched.
Thank for your response.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by marriedvirgin: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2015
please go and withdraw it and take it to another bank and save it.I can't believe people still make such errors

nicerichard05:

Buh it's a salary account which the company opened for me with their banker.
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Spybradd: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
nicerichard05:
My fellow NLanders I just wanna know if it good to leave huge amount of money in your salary account. I work in an oil and gas company and since I started working 11 months ago I haven't touched my salary, was just Thinking if this companies have a way of checking their staff account balance, if they do that means they would begin to suspect where I get the money I spend since my salary is untouched.
Thank for your response.

its not good..companies have a way of monitoring workers money in their salary account..an example is thru what is known as sort code..what u shud do is transfer some percentage frm ur salary account to a separate account with a different bank otherwise u're gonna be suspected of some sharp practices and,u know,underground schemings
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Money
Re: Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? by simdam500(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
femi4: So, that's what you want to hear. Its so funny how you people come to Nairaland for advice even when you already have your mind made up.

EXACTLY! that just what he wants to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mckinsey 2014 - 2015 Applications / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Sexual Harassment: More Women Testify Against Ibrahim Lamuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.