Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,114 members, 7,907,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl (654 Views)

How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Yoruba / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by bebene: 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
if your girl is to ask you to trek for a distance in order to prove your love to her.would you? and how long can you go?
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Princecalm(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
and when has trekking proved to be a yardstick for showing love?With recent happenings, trekking was only used as a strategy to make quick money.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by letsbet(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
I can go miles for who i love.
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by CountDracula(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
From my room to her pvssy

1 Like

Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
Mtchew
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by slap1(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
*Yawns*
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
I don't need to trek to prove that I love my girl,,,,,,

But no how- no how, I fit trek from my house reach market shaa (that's if she insists)
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
Like from Anambra To Maiduguri..
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2015
From Enugu to Osun,things we do for love
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by docmoses(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
incase it hit fp
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by TS2(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2015
I can trek as far as the pulpit to prove that i love her....of which I'll drive to church so I dont smell sweaty on that day. So from the door to the pulpit
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
undecided
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2015
I was here
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by leshluap(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
from Delta state[ asaba] to Anambra[ Onitsha].
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by ibroauthen(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
from my room to the park
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
i can never tell the one i love to trek just to prove his love for me.

why will i want to stress him out!!

i cant even bear him been stressed out.
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:
I was here, love is wicked sometimes. I wish we never met. you causing me much pains . You know yourself.

chai !!!

who hurt you babe ? grin
Re: How Long Would You Trek To Prove Your Love To Your Girl by Jayjay0(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2015
the girl must be foolish..
cant imagine myself trekking just to prove shii

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Annoying Things Men Do That They Won't Admit That Make You Ask— / The Wait / She Prefer My Kiss Than My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.