Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Problems From Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems From Parents (542 Views)

Love Advice From Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems From Parents by infortech(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
Dis my first time to post some thing. pls take it easy when going through

i told my self dat i will get married at d age of 30. then last year i was in search of a wife. when i met dis beautiful lady called choice on the process of coming to know her. she accepted we ask each other many questions. when i called my parents they rejected her without even seeing her face to face. that reasons why i should not marry her is
1 she is from akwa ibom that akwa ibom people does not last in marriage
2. she is first child. she will be thinking about her own family always
NOW my problem is that i love dis girl, i have told her every thing MY PARENTS SAID but now d love increasessssssss every day by day.

MY QUESTION NOW

1. Is any thing wrong for an IGBO MAN TO MARRY AKWA IBOM WOMAN.
Re: Problems From Parents by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
I'm from neither of the states so I might not be able to say if it's right to marry from there or vice versa.
But you have to decide, no one will do that for you. Have you tried investigating on your parents' claims?
True love comes to test here.....as it's all that matters.
Re: Problems From Parents by irishCream: 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
Op there's nothing wrong with us I'm proudly Akwaibomite, all the stories other tribes tell about us are mere stereotypes, it's just sad that most educated people are not exposed to other tribes so they end up judging based on hearsay sad sad, why not take your time to learn about this people before you conclude sad

Yes most of these cases happen within the Igbo tribes, my Igbo brother's it's not fair stop putting asunder in what God has joined together angry I'm beginning to dislike the Igbo race cos of this their segregation even within themselves anambra people hardly marry outside their state, too bad.

There's a distance cousin of mine that's still single cos of heartbreak from a delta Igbo guy all cos his family refused the guy marrying her just cos she's not Igbo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems From Parents by dulux07(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
If u truly feel shes exceptional n worth it, try to convince them, go ahead n marry her. Its ur life nt ur parents.

1 Like

Re: Problems From Parents by ToroJah: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
what's the name of that mod that moves thread to fp

lalasticlala please do the needful let's see the view of many about akwa ibom ladies in marriage

cc: farano

1 Like

Re: Problems From Parents by Ameerasexy(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2015
infortech:
Dis my first time to post some thing. pls take it easy when going through

i told my self dat i will get married at d age of 30. then last year i was in search of a wife. when i met dis beautiful lady called choice on the process of coming to know her. she accepted we ask each other many questions. when i called my parents they rejected her without even seeing her face to face. that reasons why i should not marry her is
1 she is from akwa ibom that akwa ibom people does not last in marriage
2. she is first child. she will be thinking about her own family always
NOW my problem is that i love dis girl, i have told her every thing MY PARENTS SAID but now d love increasessssssss every day by day.

MY QUESTION NOW

1. Is any thing wrong for an IGBO MAN TO MARRY AKWA IBOM WOMAN.

OP is it the same Choice I knw? Did she serve in Benue 2013/2014 batch B. If she is........

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationships/marriages Fail / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry Daughter Malia / To Know If A Guy Truly Love You... Digest The Below Words...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.