Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,872 members, 7,966,262 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Figure Gay Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Figure Gay Husband (780 Views)

Gay Husband Accused Of “masturbating Insemination ” / It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out / 5 Reasons Having A Gay Husband Is Actually A Good Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Figure Gay Husband by Pheals(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2015
No woman wants think that her husband may be cheating on her - especially not with a man. But if you suspect that your husband has been unfaithful and is harboring same-sex attraction tendencies, it's worth analyzing the signs to figure out what's going on. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that 4 million women have been involved in relationships with men who have had a sexual relationship with another man.
Appearance
Your husband may change his appearance when spending time with a gay man in a romantic way. He wants to follow the trends that his partner follows to become more attractive to his partner. If your husband previously wore polos and khakis with sneakers and suddenly begins wearing tighter shirts, pants and more flamboyant shoes, it could be a clue that he is cheating on you with a man, according to MidlifeBachelor.com. Monitor the clothing he wears, especially if he changes his style completely
Re: How To Figure Gay Husband by Proffdada: 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
E don be
Re: How To Figure Gay Husband by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2015
f your husband previously wore polos and khakis with sneakers and suddenly begins wearing tighter shirts, pants and more flamboyant shoes, it could be a clue that he is cheating on you with a man,

I dey imagine how many marriage you go break with this your theory undecided

so if I decide to change my way of dressing , I now do guys? undecided grin
Re: How To Figure Gay Husband by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Figure Gay Husband by Pheals(f): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
f your husband previously wore polos and khakis with sneakers and suddenly begins wearing tighter shirts, pants and more flamboyant shoes, it could be a clue that he is cheating on you with a man,

I dey imagine how many marriage you go break with this your theory undecided

so if I decide to change my way of dressing , I now do guys? undecided grin
i mean when his male partner is around
Re: How To Figure Gay Husband by MRBrownJ: 8:26pm On May 20, 2015
some people are making it seem like cheating on a man would be any different than cheating on a woman.... cheating is cheating and he should be dropped as soon as you know they are unfaithful. what they do with their sorry lives afterwards is their silly business!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Thought About This, I Bet You Haven't. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These Questions Yourself / 5 Ways To Be Your Husband's Biggest Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.