Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,657 members, 7,948,499 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! (2660 Views)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! by syfurian: 8:04pm On May 20, 2015
The romantic love is not in the emotion. It’s a drive, it comes from the motion of the mind, the wanting of the mind, the craving of t he mind.

It is more powerful than sexual drive, you can’t kill yourself if you ask someone to sex you and they refuse to… but people live for love, die for love and kill for love.

The sexual drive evolve to get you out of a range of partners but romantic love makes you focus your main energy on a partner at a time, thereby conserving your time and energy .

I would like to tell a short story about a friend of mine called Adam. This friend of mine has the ability to charm, allure by the agreeable qualities he possess (handsomeness, eloquence….). we are both in the same level in the institution and it happens that he is the social director of his faculty and just 24 hours after he met this 100 level female ... continue to read here >>>> http://www.syfur.org/2014/07/love-me-but-not-for-sex.html
Re: Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! by docmoses(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
let me book space i will cum bak lata 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! by laidian(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2015
M
Re: Love Me But Not For SEXXXXX!!!!!!! by 3coins(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
click wah?. . . .i pray oo

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rape A Man / 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus / Photo: Woman Accused Of Raping Woman With Artificial joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.