Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman (1683 Views)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by maxddude(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
Most things in life do not come with an instructional manual. But if there ever was a time when one is needed, that is where women are concerned.

Yes ladies, they can be very complicated. But, the countless times they've had to put up with the stupid things men say to them can get them really irritated. And men, you know that when you say some foolish words to a lady, it can take decades for them to recover from it. in fact, it might even be there for life.

Men, if you've used any of the following words, i bet you still suffering from the consequences till now.

In order to educate all the ignorant men out there who are likely to repeat the mistakes of all the men before them, take this seriously and do not say the following words to your girlfriend if you want her to be your wife. Learn to breathe deeply, and then follow up with something from the second list of the most appropriate things to say. MaxNaija.com will be guiding you the phrases and words you should never say to a woman,

1. "I don't really care."

Except, you should. And she wants your opinion. So this is not an acceptable response, ever.

3. "You should ask my Mom..."
Just no. She will never want to hear from you how she should ask your mother about anything. If she wants your mom's opinion then she will ask her. Do not say this.

3. "You added weight?"
Maybe she has. But, there is a better way to bring attention to it. Like...just don't!

4. "Your friends are annoying."
Well, so are yours. The things you both have to put up with for the other will never end. Get over it.

5. "She is hot."
Again no. Think it all you want, but she doesn't want to think of you liking other women. And if she asks you if you think a girl is attractive, proceed with caution on how you respond my friend.

6. "Are you going to wear that?"
Like you have any clue what you are talking about. And, be ready to hear her cry about having nothing to wear as she searches for another 45 minutes for a new outfit.

7. "No."
If she asks you to do something for her, and you reply with this, it just won't register in her brain. Literally, won't compute. Just take the garbage out already.

8. "What is the number of guys you have slept with?"
Do you want to tell her how many women you have been with? Then why ask her? You both really don't want to know.

9. "Are you gaining weight?"
Be ready for no romance until she feels good about herself after you say this. Women don't want to have any form of romance with you if you think they're looking chubby.

10. "My ex-girlfriend..."
She doesn't care. She doesn't want to think about your past because she is the only woman that matters. Just don't, Ok?

Source : http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/10-phrases-guy-should-never-say-to-woman.html

Ladies, you can also add yours below.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by maxddude(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by adejaresalami1(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2015
piles of crap

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by preizton(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2015
Noted
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by jamex93(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2015
sleep don come
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by Enegod(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2015
maxddude:
Most things in life do not come with an instructional manual. But if there ever was a time when one is needed, that is where women are concerned.

Yes ladies, they can be very complicated. But, the countless times they've had to put up with the stupid things men say to them can get them really irritated. And men, you know that when you say some foolish words to a lady, it can take decades for them to recover from it. in fact, it might even be there for life.

Men, if you've used any of the following words, i bet you still suffering from the consequences till now.

In order to educate all the ignorant men out there who are likely to repeat the mistakes of all the men before them, take this seriously and do not say the following words to your girlfriend if you want her to be your wife. Learn to breathe deeply, and then follow up with something from the second list of the most appropriate things to say. MaxNaija.com will be guiding you the phrases and words you should never say to a woman,

1. "I don't really care."

Except, you should. And she wants your opinion. So this is not an acceptable response, ever.

3. "You should ask my Mom..."
Just no. She will never want to hear from you how she should ask your mother about anything. If she wants your mom's opinion then she will ask her. Do not say this.

3. "You added weight?"
Maybe she has. But, there is a better way to bring attention to it. Like...just don't!

4. "Your friends are annoying."
Well, so are yours. The things you both have to put up with for the other will never end. Get over it.

5. "She is hot."
Again no. Think it all you want, but she doesn't want to think of you liking other women. And if she asks you if you think a girl is attractive, proceed with caution on how you respond my friend.

6. "Are you going to wear that?"
Like you have any clue what you are talking about. And, be ready to hear her cry about having nothing to wear as she searches for another 45 minutes for a new outfit.

7. "No."
If she asks you to do something for her, and you reply with this, it just won't register in her brain. Literally, won't compute. Just take the garbage out already.

8. "What is the number of guys you have slept with?"
Do you want to tell her how many women you have been with? Then why ask her? You both really don't want to know.

9. "Are you gaining weight?"
Be ready for no romance until she feels good about herself after you say this. Women don't want to have any form of romance with you if you think they're looking chubby.

10. "My ex-girlfriend..."
She doesn't care. She doesn't want to think about your past because she is the only woman that matters. Just don't, Ok?

Source : http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/10-phrases-guy-should-never-say-to-woman.html

Ladies, you can also add yours below.
total bullcrap

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by 2dice(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
So u mean.... I shouldn't talk again.. CuS she is my girlfriend
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
I dont have money/I am broke

I Forgot your birthday
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by ciceroo: 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
jamex93:
sleep don come
bullshits
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by bright007(f): 12:32am On May 21, 2015
shaking my head
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by sparkleboy(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2015
If you gat loads of cash shocked it doesn't if say any of the crap of there, she'll stick to you like Tick to a fat dog cheesy or better still
If you're handsome and you have enough cash she'll stick like bread to butter tongue
Re: 10 Things A Guy Should Never Tell His Woman by Intfarmer: 1:13am On May 21, 2015
I'll comment when I wake up...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? / Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U / I Believe Ethiopian Girls Are Some Of The Dumbest Ladies I Have Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.