Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,122 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. (4005 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
AgreatMan:
scam alert...don't fall for a poorly organized scam.

1. fedupnigerian registered an accout nov 14 2014.
2. on the 18th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered two more accounts with the names: stevenakalo and tejuri.
3. on the 19th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered one more account: ibroKG.
4. fedupnigerian claims to be selling a product and he is using stevenakalo, tejuri and ibroKG, names he rigistered himself as his accomplice.
5. don't be fooled by all those I gave it free to sm1 n he didn't appreciate it daz y am selling it scam.
6. there is a post where he said: if d ebook was helpful click like, guess d numeber of likes he got? three, one each for stevenakalo, tejuri n ibroKG.
7. if I shd go into yahoo, I will very successful cos am smart n I can stay off d grid by not buying flashy tins, I won't even use jazz.

if u r fed up, u can go take a dive off third mainland bridge, nobody will miss u.
sorry bro, u ain't making one kobo from this scam. try another one n b smarter this time around.

I don't know any of those people. I am not them
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by madtmoney: 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
@Fedupnigerian. You guys are one of those giving this country a bad name. So you are replying yourself hoping to fool us.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
madtmoney:
@Fedupnigerian. You guys are one of those giving this country a bad name. So you are replying yourself hoping to fool us.

What that guy said ain't true, I don't have another account on this NL
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by madtmoney: 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
fedupnigerian:

I googled up vlogging, i liked what i see, i even have a phone with a top grade camera, i emailed you, but please and please if you're out to con me out of my hard earned money, please don't bother replying my email. If it turns out to be rubbish, i would go to any length to get my money back and i mean it.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
madtmoney:

I googled up vlogging, i liked what i see, i even have a phone with a top grade camera, i emailed you, but please and please if you're out to con me out of my hard earned money, please don't bother replying my email. If it turns out to be rubbish, i would go to any length to get my money back and i mean it.

I am for real bro,and i already just replied you.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 8:20am On May 27, 2015
**edited**
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by madtmoney: 7:38am On May 28, 2015
fedupnigerian:

I am for real bro,and i already just replied you.

Took my time to read through the eBook. To be honest its not bad at all. Although i knew quite a few things in it already.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by stevenakolo: 7:43am On May 28, 2015
Ambi25:
pls hw do u get ur adsence verified! I hv reach my shredhole of $30 and my adsence stop showing! I hv send the last 3rd request for my pin 2mnth ago but nothing happen. Any idea

I bought mine.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by stevenakolo: 7:46am On May 28, 2015
fedupnigerian:

I got a problem OP, ads ain't showing on my videos.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
stevenakolo:

I got a problem OP, ads ain't showing on my videos.

Cancel monetization and reactivate it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) / Contec Global Group Interview / List Of ICT/Oil Companies That Accept NYSC Corpers In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.