Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) (452 Views)

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Of Gods And Man / The Gods Are Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by bokunrawo(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2015
Am a novice in the arena of poem writing, so i need people to access my first ever written poem

[center] NOSTALGIA OF GOD’S LOVE

Scuffling through the List
Grumbling for a Release
Not knowing what to do
Waiting for Doom
Longing for an Ecstasy of Love
Just like St Theresa
Waiting for an available Pacer
Just like a Racer.[/center]

[center]Embodied by Pain
Juxtaposed by Vain
Satan Raging in his Tantrum
The world crumbling in a Misery Phantom
Everything seems Hopeless
Man explicitly Clueless
Divine attention needed
Who will settle the Rancor?
Who will Anchor the expected Glamour?

[center]Suddenly!
Christ came to ease the Pain[/center]
From heaven’s Bound
To Mary earthly Womb
Customized by Calvary
All the way to the Tomb
A man without Sin
Died for men Sin’s which is visibly Seen.

A Gift is given!
A Life is taken!
Aeon of Peace emerging
Eternal life assured
Carnal pleasure extinct
A bridge is constructed
Man and God united:
Through the Cross
Satan at Loss
Hell in Chaos
The King is come’
Life is liberated!

[/center]

1 Like

Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by Pheals(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2015
Nice nice one
Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by dakkylove(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2015
nice
Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by lordthunderbolt(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2015
The page is jumpy....its nice though...seriously you have a nice story....its good. ..but try to make the rhymes flow with the message. ..keep growing. ...A bigger you....

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry, Day18 "Letter To Future Me" Pics Inside / Virtue Digest This Week / Kamsi - Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.