Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • (13509 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by Chanchit: 8:44am On May 21, 2015
Smart girl!

Earlier this week, the internet was agog with reports that former beauty queen Sylvia Nduka, was gearing up to get hitched to Africa’s richest man, billionaire Aliko Dangote.

According to reports by a tabloid, the popular girl-about-town is currently enjoying the perks of being called Dangote’s girlfriend.

She travels to any country in the world on his luxury private jet. Gets pampered in some of the most exotic hotels and locations in the world.

Heck, her wardrobe has even received a massive upgrade with the most pricey designer labels (bags, shoes, clothes), piling up in her closet!

To add fuel to the rumour of a sizzling romance, Sylvia added Aliko Dangote’s initials to her Instagram page, calling herself Sylvia Nduka AD.

However, she deleted it after news broke about their not-so-secret whirlwind romance.

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE LIE
Sugar Daily can authoritatively and EXCLUSIVELY reveal that yes, Sylvia is one of Aliko Dangote’s many ‘official’ side pieces.

But she is NOT getting married to him!

Like every other billionaire on earth – Aliko Dangote has a harem of women.

Heck, even King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

Women throw themselves at Aliko like water on stone.

So, in a harem filled with many women prettier and sexier than you – how do you mark your territory and kolobi the man to yourself?

Leak the news to the media, of course!

That’s what smart girl Sylvia did. And her BFF, former beauty queen, Ene Maya Lawani, gingered her on to have the news published in the media.

A very reliable source who rolls in their ‘clique’ – told Sugar Daily EXCLUSIVELY

“Sylvia wants everybody to know Ali is dating her…she has been coercing Ali to propose to her since they started dating but the man has refused so she decided to make it public so that her name will be attached to Ali’s name and that officially makes her his publicly known girlfriend. She believes that with the media hype, in a few months, Ali will bow to pressure…dump the other babes and marry her, after all Ali is single and unmarried.”

The source also went on to name the other women in Dangote’s life. The women that are serious compettion for ‘small’ Sylvia.

Welp. There you go. Now you know the truth.

Kudos to Sylvia for playing her runz cards well and landing Dangote as her man.

But my darling, for you to marry him, you need to either shoot dead or behead Bleep (names withheld). Some people were there before you o, shey you know? And I have all their names. But won’t publish because ‘she’ / ‘they’ choose to keep their relationship with him private.

Plus, Aliko Dangote is not a man any girl in her right senses would give up without a fight.

Goodluck, hun!

http://www.sugardaily.ng/how-sylvia-nduka-lied-about-aliko-dangote-marrying-her-plans-to-use-the-media-to-ginger-dangote-into-proposing/

Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2015
smiley
Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2015
Anoda use nd dump
Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by 400billionman: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
All these cheap girls..

Who is Silver ?
Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by pyyxxaro: 10:15am On May 21, 2015
After all ALI is single and unmarried shocked

Dangote don chop clean mouth , that's my guy

If she(sylvia) wise she go change her name to SIMBI

because I know ALI would love to wed SIMBI tongue
Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by Seun(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
Seun:
A PR person has sworn to me that to the best of his knowledge the story about Dangote and Ms Nduka story is false and a fabrication of mischief makers. This means Dangote never dated Sylvia Nduka. I hereby urge Nairalanders to stop propagating this rumor, for our sake.

(1)

Stardom Has Robbed Me Of Many Things –waje / Charly-boy's Daughter - Dominique Oputa - Interview / Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.