Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kano Government Drops Charges Against 15 Year Child Bride Accused Of Killing Hub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kano Government Drops Charges Against 15 Year Child Bride Accused Of Killing Hub (388 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano Government Drops Charges Against 15 Year Child Bride Accused Of Killing Hub by amexclusive: 9:26am On May 21, 2015
Her charges have been dropped!!! Yay!
Kano State has dropped murder charges against Wasila Tasiu, a child bride who poisoned her husband.

The State prosecutor, Abba Lamido Sorondinki, told the High Court of Kano on Wednesday that the government has dropped the murder charges held against her.

Wasila, who married Umar Sani, was charged with culpable homicide after she admitted to killing her husband in 2014.

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/kano-government-drops-charges-against.html

Re: Kano Government Drops Charges Against 15 Year Child Bride Accused Of Killing Hub by zicoy6k: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
For those who will be writing UNILORIN post UTME in few months time, i have the past questions that will help you. I
have seen a lot of people selling and giving fake past questions and i decided to use my connections to get a genuin
one. This one comprises of all d post UTME questions from 2008 to 2013 and corresponding answers. The PUTME questions of last year
was majorly from the past questions from 2008-2013. If you want a sample of about 80 questions, quote dis post and drop ur email address and u will get
it. If u want d full package(over 1000
questions), u can call me on

(1) (Reply)

Can You Leave Your Spouse For $1.5m??? Watch Video / Rick Ross Arrested On Misdemeanour Marijuana Charge / Hot New Video: ''ijo Ayo'' By Skales Featuring Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.