Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins (13912 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / 80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance For King Of Swaziland (VIDEO) / Thousands Of Topless Swaziland's Virgins Dance For King To Celebrate Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by DaPhoenix(f): 2:42am On Feb 12, 2009
spoilt:

Bleed to death if you like, he will still not be happy.  grin

lol
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Na today?

Go away, woman hater. tongue
**osisi:

[b]and themselves to mugus
[/b]If Igbos were crazy about this hymen thing the brides family will profit heavily
If the bride price was $3,000,virgins will start from $10,000  grin

That's refreshing. grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Hauwa1: 2:49am On Feb 12, 2009
men like tight pussy. let's keep it tight.

oprah talked abt sex and cheating today. ummmm sex is a big deal o na wah. make i marry come dey chop too. am a sexual being (osisi word lol smiley)
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by RichyBlacK(m): 3:00am On Feb 12, 2009
KarmaMod:
what is vono bed?

Richy just because she "resists" vaginal sex doesnt mean she's not getting it in the back.

One of the reasons why I found that "award for Nigerian virgins" article hilariously sad.

I know, but "getting it in the back" ain't that common, abi?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I know, but "getting it in the back" ain't that common, abi?

nowadays it is to "protect the front"
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2009

some have taken it to a whole 'nother level.
hymen without end
Nor be wetin dey for heaven according to some of our brothers of Ishmael? grin

Virgins can truly be dangerous - no (front) penetration doesn't mean there wasn't entry in other zones. cheesy
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by chamotex(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
*Hauwa*:

BEST post here so far.
Keep doing what u doing. cool
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
But na men de scatter the thin come make am wo-wo naa, particularly those whey their long thing pass 6 inches grin grin.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
it seems many nairaland women love this idea of being able to sleep around and then pretend that you've never done it before.

One of those who have done it in the past will speak up eventually. if you value it so much, why break it in the first place?

some will probably say its for the men. . .if you're so desperate to please a virgin loving man, why dont you keep the virginity? OR is it just the fact that you are unable to control yourself?

*** runs away before the women start their attacks***
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ JustGood

The very idea that a man would insist on a virginity certificate/ virgin status (while in all likely hood he has been sleeping around) to marry a lady is a stupid one.

If men decide to be stupid that way, women will find a way to exploit it or circumvent it.

Like the proverb says - If the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, the bird must learn to fly without perching grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by enfuse(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
hymen without borders grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
@debosky,

The fact that men extol the virtues of virginity does not imply that they are seeking virgins all around the place. . .let's not get anything mixed up.

However, the fact that a woman is willing to go to such lengths to decieve a man shows that she has no self worth and that she is not proud of who she is and whatever she did in the past. If a woman is willing to say that she has the right to shag men as she pleases, should she not be proud to let the men know that she shagged around?

The same women applauding this are the women who always say that women are very liberated and they do what they want. Are they suddenly now doing what men want?  
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

@debosky,

The fact that men extol the virtues of virginity does not imply that they are seeking virgins all around the place. . .let's not get anything mixed up.

However, the fact that a woman is willing to go to such lengths to decieve a man shows that she has no self worth and that she is not proud of who she is and whatever she did in the past. If a woman is willing to say that she has the right to shag men as she pleases, should she not be proud to let the men know that she shagged around?

The same women applauding this are the women who always say that women are very liberated and they do what they want. Are they suddenly now doing what men want?  

You miss the point - any man stupid enough to insist on evidence of virginity as a deal maker/breaker for marrying someone deserves a woman stupid enough to repair her hymen for that purpose.

Apart from this category of women, there are other women whose lives are threatened over virginity - are you saying they should be killed because they exercised their human rights and had sex If they repair hymens to remain alive, there is no issue there with me - again the stupid men who think this way deserve to be deceived.

The woman is not failing to show self worth - she is doing what is needed to marry this man to meet societal norms. How many men are proud of what they did in the past? How many of them admit it or make it clear that they 'shagged around'?

Some men have a stupid need to feel 'exclusive' without being exclusive themselves - if they can hold such a view, then it is their fault of they get conned. These women aren't doing what men want, they are clearly stating that men need to rethink this illogical craze for virginity or risk being fooled.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by enfuse(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
debosky:

You miss the point - any man stupid enough to insist on evidence of virginity as a deal maker/breaker for marrying someone deserves a woman stupid enough to repair her hymen for that purpose.

Apart from this category of women, there are other women whose lives are threatened over virginity - are you saying they should be killed because they exercised their human rights and had sex If they repair hymens to remain alive, there is no issue there with me - again the stupid men who think this way deserve to be deceived.

The woman is not failing to show self worth - she is doing what is needed to marry this man to meet societal norms. How many men are proud of what they did in the past? How many of them admit it or make it clear that they 'shagged around'?

Some men have a stupid need to feel 'exclusive' without being exclusive themselves - if they can hold such a view, then it is their fault of they get conned. These women aren't doing what men want, they are clearly stating that men need to rethink this illogical craze for virginity or risk being fooled.
wouldn't agree any better man
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
nah nah nah

@ debosky, it still boils down to one thing. If women feel so liberated, why do they feel the need to decieve men with virginity? I am not referring to anyone whose life might be at stake as a result (I'm sure thats an extreme possibility you included to buttress your argument).

If a woman's life is not at risk for not being a virgin and she decides, that she should have such an operation in order to please a man, she is inadvertently saying that she is bowing to the man's wishes (although deceptively). Whichever way you look at it, a woman who claims to be extremely independent should never be doing this. This is nothing but an admission of being subject to the desires of a man.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

nah nah nah

@ debosky, it still boils down to one thing. If women feel so liberated, why do they feel the need to decieve men with virginity? I am not referring to anyone whose life might be at stake as a result (I'm sure thats an extreme possibility you included to buttress your argument).

If a woman's life is not at risk for not being a virgin and she decides, that she should have such an operation in order to please a man, she is inadvertently saying that she is bowing to the man's wishes (although deceptively). Whichever way you look at it, a woman who claims to be extremely independent should never be doing this. This is nothing but an admission of being subject to the desires of a man.

It pains me to say this but I agree.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Hauwa1: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
Justgood,

don't worry grin the act won't reach nigeria anytime soon. Naija fear surgery so much grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

nah nah nah

Independence is always relative. Men claim to be independent, yet claim to have had only few sexual partners or never been to brothels to please women! cheesy They borrow pose with clothes and cars all in order to impress women with wealth. Does that now mean that the men are subject to the desires of women cheesy

It simply means people will do whatever they need to get what they want. It is not about being subject to anyone's desires. Faking virginity doesn't restore it - the man is technically NOT getting a virgin, so his desire is not even fulfilled. He is simply deceived. Ditto the woman deceived by a shoemaker borrowing his neighbour's V-Boot to go and toast some chick.

*Hauwa*:

Justgood,

don't worry grin the act won't reach nigeria anytime soon. Naija fear surgery so much grin
Na spiritual hymen dey reign for naija now. Come to Hymen Restoration Ministries and your hymen shall return! Just give a small 'offering' of N5,000 only cheesy grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
debosky:

Independence is always relative. Men claim to be independent, yet claim to have had only few sexual partners or never been to brothels to please women! cheesy They borrow pose with clothes and cars all in order to impress women with wealth. Does that now mean that the men are subject to the desires of women cheesy

It simply means people will do whatever they need to get what they want. It is not about being subject to anyone's desires. Faking virginity doesn't restore it - the man is technically NOT getting a virgin, so his desire is not even fulfilled. He is simply deceived. Ditto the woman deceived by a shoemaker borrowing his neighbour's V-Boot to go and toast some chick.
Na spiritual hymen dey reign for naija now. Come to Hymen Restoration Ministries and your hymen shall return! Just give a small 'offering' of N5,000 only cheesy grin grin

Or it simply means that nobody is really free in this world. We have to come to one compromise or the other to get what we want. because if we could have it all without moving a finger I guess people will just be them lazy selves and let things come their way. As you have said it is a need and we are never free from our needs.

It's a situation of subjection.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Ikomi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Osisi
Osisi ur just one talented woman that taps on the fact that sex, and any sex related issue sells, to get ur audience. I think ur survey is going well, now u know that if u start a sex related magazine u would sell. A thread u started just today has already gotten to 5 pages already.

@Topic
Am not sure where u got ur story from, but I dont really see its actuality.

Although honestly I think science sometimes goes too far, I would only name a few:

1. Vitro Fertilization- How can a woman be fertilised to have a baby. Nature that made her infertile, are we trying to proof it wrong? One day they would say another Hitler, Mussolini or Idi Amin is born. Why wont it happen when u have given baby to the wrong woman. I still think adoption is okay. At least a child that was meant to come to earth is on earth but with different guardian.

2. Breast Implant- How can someone that never had any, or used hers wrongly by making it a feeding bottle for men hope to get back in shape.  True mothers rarely go for implants, at least they see the reason why its flat - a child is born.

3. Cloning- I really think this is science gone wrong.

4. Sex Change- Av met a she male once. Heaven knows I hated him with every ounce of my being.

One thing I have always stood by although the catholic church is against is abortion. There is no reason to have a baby u don't really want, but that does not leave the fact that you've committed murder first degree.

@Posters
Does anyone know where I could pay for some cloning to be done, since there is nothing I can do to stop it, it has come to stay.

Imagine me having a cloned Hauwa, Osisi and Michebaby. You know they wont by any chance question my authority. When I say sit down, they would not even move, and they would be all sitting closely together on one three sitter chair while we are all at the sitting room watching tv, as my wives. Although I would have a question for the scientist, would the thing taste the same like that of the real Hauwa, Osisi and Miche - If they know what I mean.  angry

JustGood do u know any?  angry
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
Na spiritual hymen dey reign for naija now. Come to Hymen Restoration Ministries and your hymen shall return! Just give a small 'offering' of N5,000 only
Hmmnn. This tight pussy of a thing na serious issue o shocked.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2009

Apart from this category of women, there are other women whose lives are threatened over virginity - are you saying they should be killed because they exercised their human rights and had sex  Huh If they repair hymens to remain alive, there is no issue there with me - again the stupid men who think this way deserve to be deceived.

Best poster hands down.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
Ikomi, your post has nothing to do with this thread undecided

I am not referring to anyone whose life might be at stake as a result (I'm sure thats an extreme possibility you included to buttress your argument).

Um that is indeed those this thread is referring to. If you read the article, it mainly refers to the women of the middle east and what they resort to, to avoid honor killings. If anything he's staying on topic and not pulling "extremes out of thin air"
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
Is Ikomi for real on the invitro fertilization stuff?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
Has anyone here ever met a man who says (seriously) he will not marry any woman who is not a virgin?

What is all these talk about when there is actually hardly any man who would say that?

A woman who is ready to lie to marry such a man has to be considered a terrible woman as well and she will get what she deserves from such a man later on in their relationship.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by presido1: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
Justgood, you are the only poster here that have a point. What happens to Men/Women equality if they can go under the knife to please men. Even those feminists here are popping champagne cuz of this deceit. I think they have lost the plot and will hang on anything to deceive us Virgin. grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
1. Vitro Fertilization- How can a woman be fertilised to have a baby. Nature that made her infertile, are we trying to proof it wrong? One day they would say another Hitler, Mussolini or Idi Amin is born. Why wont it happen when u have given baby to the wrong woman. I still think adoption is okay. At least a child that was meant to come to earth is on earth but with different guardian.

Are you saying that an infertile woman doesn't deserve a baby of her own but you recommend her to adopt one, abi? Let me understand. You are saying the nature of a child lies within the mother. if a child is bad it's because its mother is also bad. Is that logical to you? Supposed this same infertile woman goes to adopt a baby wouldn't she still contaminate the innocent child with her wickedness, because if nature has designed she shouldn't have a baby, then I guess there is a curse placed upon her and on every child she might decide to lay her hands on.

Please clear my mind. Were Mussolini, Hitler and co, born from a vitro fertilization? I wish to know because it seems unnatural children born from infertile women are more likely to be a threat to the world.

2. Breast Implant- How can someone that never had any, or used hers wrongly by making it a feeding bottle for men hope to get back in shape.  True mothers rarely go for implants, at least they see the reason why its flat - a child is born.

I laugh each time I read about men trying to understand the female psychology when they haven't even understood the reason behind some of their own behaviour. A woman who has decided to enjoy life and later have a breast implant knows what she is doing and the same goes for the fake virgins. If she feels that's the only way to regain herself then what's my business? This is not even a moral issue. Surgery of any kind on any part of the body is the individual's choice and has no damage on the society in a large scale. So why must i break my head over it?

3. Cloning- I really think this is science gone wrong.

I don't think it's right because I believe every person must have their own identity. I wouldn't bear being my mother's copy. That'd be pushing me to death than to life. Cloning is against every human right and has no reason to exist.

4. Sex Change- Av met a she male once. Heaven knows I hated him with every ounce of my being.

That one na your wahala. The person feels good so whatever you think is irrelevant.

One thing I have always stood by although the catholic church is against is abortion. There is no reason to have a baby u don't really want, but that does not leave the fact that you've committed murder first degree.

It's just the like xtian God. I have no problem with you doing what you want but I am still free to send you to hell. Just say you are against abortion and that you think every child deserves to be born, rather than playing the sympathetic neighbour and the merciless judge at the same time.

@Posters
Does anyone know where I could pay for some cloning to be done, since there is nothing I can do to stop it, it has come to stay.

Imagine me having a cloned Hauwa, Osisi and Michebaby. You know they wont by any chance question my authority. When I say sit down, they would not even move, and they would be all sitting closely together on one three sitter chair while we are all at the sitting room watching tv, as my wives. Although I would have a question for the scientist, would the thing taste the same like that of the real Hauwa, Osisi and Miche - If they know what I mean.  angry

That'd be my clone, not me. And if for real it's my clone, I smell sh!ts for you!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
The only thing that most of you internet people seem to agree on is that a man who wants an undefiled (sexually) woman.

The woman who choses to marry such a man would not be seen to have done anything wrong. na wa o
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
presido1:

Justgood, you are the only poster here that have a point. What happens to Men/Women equality if they can go under the knife to please men. Even those feminists here are popping champagne cuz of this deceit. I think they have lost the plot and will hang on anything to deceive us Virgin. grin grin grin

Thank you.
These internet people have a one-way mentality most times. They can only see what majority of other internet users around the world can see. . . a woman does no wrong

I dont want to talk about why that is the case with internet users so i dont get my head chopped off yet. lipsrsealed
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by preselect(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

artificial virginity . . .  grin grin grin grin

what happens to the natural virgins extinct. . . anybody promoting virginity here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
stilly, the boy seems to be psychotic. He randomly comes up with the weirdest crap

What is all these talk about when there is actually hardly any man who would say that?

why are you in denial of how things are? If such people didnt exist, women wouldnt be killed for such reasons or are they making all of that up too?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

stilly, the boy seems to be psychotic. He randomly comes up with the weirdest crap

why are you in denial of how things are? If such people didnt exist, women wouldnt be killed for such reasons or are they making all of that up too?

Leave that guy abeg! He get problem. That one even fit deny something like Shoah because na him fellow man cause am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Strange Birth Customs From Around The World / Why Is Esu Associated With Satan? / Sa’ad Abubakar: Nigerian Masses In Difficult Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.