Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide (39947 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Aidro(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2015
illgreen:

You're the dumbest in west africa for this comment.. Common buy a brain

one #20... Three #50 ... Wu dei buy?
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Reference(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2015
lanrei:
get well Adebayo, It's a turbulent time for you but you'd surely see the end of the tunnel

The chap is a footballer not a gaddem coal miner. What tunnel?

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by successismine(f): 5:47pm On May 21, 2015
may God no allow person born for bad family dey wil frustrate d hell out of sum1. na small small eh take dey start soon no club would want to sign him again n dat means his career is dead. he will go back to Togo n stay wit dem. end of story
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by amanze15(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2015
Ogun e dile cry cry cry depression no be small sickness I hope he finds reason to life, family is very important undecided
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by obaff: 5:51pm On May 21, 2015
i do not think it is a matter of ego, the fact is that he has greedy famiy members. He should just try and forget about them and start a new life. It will be difficult though, i think it will be better for him for now until the time when God wil settle their differences.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by DrSage(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
Buchukwu:
He should swallow his ego and reconcile with his family, the conflict is weighing the dude down.
what ego?
It seems you dont know d full story
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by OwerriChairman(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2015
He must have actually planned to commit suicide after he reveals everything about his family troubles.

Tottenham psychologists must have thought it out. He needs all the psychological help he can get now.
In the next 365 days from today, if he doesn't get over this depression,
We might wake up someday and found out that he has hung himself.

Those facebool posts of his are like Last Notes Of Suicidal People.

Pray for Adebayor !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Machiny: 5:55pm On May 21, 2015
ogalanya:
every family has its own wranglings, i dont know why he chose to market his globally..
some are just too much .that you can't hold your peace
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by jimyjames(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2015
his brother rotimi is the curse of all this always giving Emanuel problems
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2015
Bigshiko:
Some family members can be a torn on ur flesh
THIS IS HOW FAMILY SENT RASHIDI YEKINI TO HIS EARLY GRAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Superman11(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
kenny1313:
D guy has lost him minds. I just dry pity a boi.
he is behaving like British people. Any small issue they would start talking suicidal. It's rubbish. Brace yourself and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by stayblack: 6:06pm On May 21, 2015
THE GUY TALK TOO MUSH.LIKE BABYGIRL...MUST U SHOW UR UGLY SIDE...TO THE WORLD...SICK IN THE HEAD..BIG MOUTH...

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by AleqsChizar(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
If you haven't heard this, kindly download and enjoy this fast and furious Igala rap song- G'omi Abajoi by Aleqs Chizar

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9c26e57b

Enjoy...
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by dipopo83: 6:22pm On May 21, 2015
Adebayo don't u know the rich also cry
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by victorazy(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2015
Bigshiko:
Some family members can be a torn on ur flesh

YEe! It happened to Samson in the Bible. He was against by 3 thousand family memebers.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by ikombe: 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
ogalanya:
every family has its own wranglings, i dont know why he chose to market his globally..
his family has been tackling him globallyangry

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by billyG(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmm!african with juju &witchcraft they hav sarted callin him over a calabash of water 2 go & kill himself.

2 Likes

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by HIPROFILE(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
I dant think this guy's case is ordinary.... This is one of the worst situation one can found self in most especially when it has to do with your siblings...God please visit his case and restore peace.... In Jesus name!

Hit like if u say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by nonjebose(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
samueld0:
Is he still playing at Whitelane
Yes, he is
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by klax(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2015
But what kind of family is this for God sake? This is serious honestly, If Adebayor is poor they will disown him and call him names now he is famous and rich now it's his own immediate family not even witches or wizard now that want him frustrated and kill himself

biko pls leave this guy alone if this boy die eventually Adebayor family I bet you no one will rise again in that family they are done God has given them this glorious boy to put the family nane in the book of fame in life but greediness has blindfolded them so sorry for them shame! shame!! shame!!! on you.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by nonjebose(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2015
stayblack:
THE GUY TALK TOO MUSH.LIKE BABYGIRL...MUST U SHOW UR UGLY SIDE...TO THE WORLD...SICK IN THE HEAD..BIG MOUTH...
The family members already did. I think his coming out is to save him from insanity arising from thinking

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by olajosy: 6:52pm On May 21, 2015
samueld0:
Is he still playing at Whitelane?
Nop... He's now in Blacklane... What a ?
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by ooshinibos: 6:56pm On May 21, 2015
he should sell all his goods to the poor and follow Jesus ..and he will find peace ...
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by nonjebose(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2015
successismine:
may God no allow person born for bad family dey wil frustrate d hell out of sum1. na small small eh take dey start soon no club would want to sign him again n dat means his career is dead. he will go back to Togo n stay wit dem. end of story
This unfortunately may make it difficult for his professional career.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by nonjebose(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
thecommunist:
if paying then salary will give him the needed respite, i advice him to be paying them and using it to buy time so as to schemee his way out of this wahala. He needs peace of mind. If i were him,i will comply.
That will only create more problems for him. He is not getting younger,this is the time for him to save for retirement.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by otiigba1(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Rich people cry, feels pain too, i guess money can not buy peace of mind
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Elxandre(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I said it. The dude will tip over soon.

When he started flaunting his acquisitions, I knew he was looking for some meaning to his life.

A life where the people that should celebrate him will not be his enemies.

The media only made it worse.

\
Those pictures were released a long time ago.
Infact, reading the revelations he released a few days ago, these issues started since he was a youth academy player.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Elxandre(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
kingthreat:
He should have simply shut up and handled his business like a man. This is what you get when you choose to be a cry baby to the world. He should worry less and enjoy his wealth more.
This man has been suffering since his youth academy days.
It's not very easy o.

I wish I could proffer a solution for his woes.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Elxandre(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2015
holyokoto:
upon all his wealth, Illiteracy still speaks
illiteracy is mostly the inability to read.
Calling Someone who speaks three international languages an illiterate means you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Elxandre(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
ikombe:
his family has been tackling him globallyangry
They even sent letters to his club trying to ruin his career.
They go on radio stations in Ghana soiling his name.

I hope he wills all his possessions to charity, in case they harm him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Latty88(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
I blame the mum for all his troubles, I thought his mother will always be there to help even if everybody especially his siblings desert him. I really feel for him. Abi no be she born am? angry

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Fishout(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
denkyw:
gbaguan!!, what are this, common English you cannot even spoke
. (cannot even spoke) r (cannot even speak).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million / Cristiano Ronaldo Signs £500k Per Week Contract (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.